Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

   

At times.. Edited

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Joined: 13 June 2012

Posts: 8371

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Seriously guys at times I hate Koki Angry I mean she is kinda fine some times but sometimes she pisses me off Angry We hardly get to see rashi in such a cutie behavior and she spoils the whole essence of it Cry Remember the track where GoHem played Cupid for RaJi and koki was angry on our darling ahemji,and also GoHem fight about the baby when she made gopi stay in her room with her and said ahem is not her son,that was the time i really felt my hatred for her! I stay in hyd so everyday i watch kodala kodala koduku pellama the telugu version of SNS and its just finished Kinjal marriage track! Even that track pisses me off especially koki Angry No matter how wonderful she is at times she makes me Cry and Angry

Edit-I must say all the while i was writing this post,it was my heart who was working and now after reading all your postss,my mind's lamp lit Tongue and i must agree with all your views and you are all right..Koki is unique! Smile


Edited by scarlet167 - 14 November 2012 at 10:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-basuanasuyaGuggulNazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "At times.. Edited" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Joined: 15 January 2012

Posts: 22948

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Madhu... Acually i like koki she is very strong n glued with has principles... I know n i accept sometime koki behavior was really weird but sometime koki dcesion n has stand was remarkable... Epi on when Ahem said i dont want this baby... In that epi koki decision or has stand was petfect for was realized his mistake n his behavior with gopi... Or u seen how koki decision works...

But yeah in current track... She getting unnecesariy rude with goshi... I think fighting is not such big crimie... Now goshi understand n realized their mistakes... But nope koki drag the situation with no meaning...

But in reality... Cvs do all unwanted drama coz Naaz Ahemji is not there so they coverd his absence.. When he comes so everything will be all set..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_crazeMADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Joined: 13 June 2012

Posts: 8371

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Madhu... Acually i like koki she is very strong n glued with has principles... I know n i accept sometime koki behavior was really weird but sometime koki dcesion n has stand was remarkable... Epi on when Ahem said i dont want this baby... In that epi koki decision or has stand was petfect for was realized his mistake n his behavior with gopi... Or u seen how koki decision works...

But yeah in current track... She getting unnecesariy rude with goshi... I think fighting is not such big crimie... Now goshi understand n realized their mistakes... But nope koki drag the situation with no meaning...

But in reality... Cvs do all unwanted drama coz Naaz Ahemji is not there so they coverd his absence.. When he comes so everything will be all set..Tongue

Actually sherry technically speaking you are right but i merely felt Ahem slipped his tongue that day and he repented quite early before the accident but it was too dragged! Cry and same thing goes on now also! May be they are waiting for ahemji to resolve the fight Tongue it would be cute! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_crazeNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Joined: 15 January 2012

Posts: 22948

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Madhu... Acually i like koki she is very strong n glued with has principles... I know n i accept sometime koki behavior was really weird but sometime koki dcesion n has stand was remarkable... Epi on when Ahem said i dont want this baby... In that epi koki decision or has stand was petfect for was realized his mistake n his behavior with gopi... Or u seen how koki decision works...

But yeah in current track... She getting unnecesariy rude with goshi... I think fighting is not such big crimie... Now goshi understand n realized their mistakes... But nope koki drag the situation with no meaning...

But in reality... Cvs do all unwanted drama coz Naaz Ahemji is not there so they coverd his absence.. When he comes so everything will be all set..Tongue


Actually sherry technically speaking you are right but i merely felt Ahem slipped his tongue that day and he repented quite early before the accident but it was too dragged! Cry and same thing goes on now also! May be they are waiting for ahemji to resolve the fight Tongue it would be cute! Tongue


oh dear... Being SNS lovers we have to tolerate this stupid track..Confused
till that when our Ahemji wont back Embarrassed hope back soon n we seeing some special moment n scene of him Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_crazeMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Joined: 09 December 2011

Posts: 5193

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
when so many people live together there might be friction at times...but what matters is the real intent in each person...I did not like Koki many times in the past, but Koki now is not the same as she was before...till some time back Koki did not even accept Rashi as a family member in her heart...she wanted her thrown out of the house when she caught her red handed in the bhoot track...but its not so now..she accepts Rashi as her own and that's why she wants to change her..Koki's ways are unconventional but her heart is in the right place..she did not even spare Ahem and gave him the worst punishment when he made the mistake of disowning his child..
today Gopi stayed up the entire night to help Rashi but Rashi did not hesitate even for a bit to take the entire credit for the work that Gopi did. Her conversation with Jigar later proved that she did not even appreciate Gopi's help. I think that's why Koki gave the credit of Rashi's rangoli to Gopi, to make her realize how it feels to be on the other side when someone else takes the credit for what you have done..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 12081

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Madhu, Koki is human. You have to take the good with the bad when it is her. She is strict and sometimes overtly so but she does not exactly want to hurt people. Just correct them and bring justice.
Nothing will change Rashi. Now if you even take now, do you think Rashi realizes her mistake? No. She thinks that her helping Gopi with the rangoli will strike off Gopi's help in filling the lamps.

That is not how it works in a family. At times you do things without expecting something in the return. It may mean that you lose something but that should not be a stopping factor to help your family member out. Koki is trying to show that to Rashi.

There are three options.

1. Hear no evil, See no evil as in the case of Hetal. We know how Rashi reacts to that
2. Tell her that she is wrong for her lies. Koki has tried this. Rashi just fibs more.
3. Show her in her own way that it hurts when you take someone's credit. Be it Rashi or Gopi. Just because Gopi does not complain, Rashi cannot continue to take Gopi's credit as her own.

I think Koki is now trying option 3. Now if you think that Koki should not correct Rashi and let her push Gopi around as she wants just because she should be in a good mood, then ok Koki is wrong. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggulyhm_crazeMADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Joined: 13 June 2012

Posts: 8371

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

when so many people live together there might be friction at times...but what matters is the real intent in each person...I did not like Koki many times in the past, but Koki now is not the same as she was before...till some time back Koki did not even accept Rashi as a family member in her heart...she wanted her thrown out of the house when she caught her red handed in the bhoot track...but its not so now..she accepts Rashi as her own and that's why she wants to change her..Koki's ways are unconventional but her heart is in the right place..she did not even spare Ahem and gave him the worst punishment when he made the mistake of disowning his child..
today Gopi stayed up the entire night to help Rashi but Rashi did not hesitate even for a bit to take the entire credit for the work that Gopi did. Her conversation with Jigar later proved that she did not even appreciate Gopi's help. I think that's why Koki gave the credit of Rashi's rangoli to Gopi, to make her realize how it feels to be on the other side when someone else takes the credit for what you have done..

Superb post dipsy! Clap Must agree with you! But you know at time Cry We cant stop our hearts na!! Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_crazeNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Joined: 13 June 2012

Posts: 8371

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Madhu, Koki is human. You have to take the good with the bad when it is her. She is strict and sometimes overtly so but she does not exactly want to hurt people. Just correct them and bring justice.
Nothing will change Rashi. Now if you even take now, do you think Rashi realizes her mistake? No. She thinks that her helping Gopi with the rangoli will strike off Gopi's help in filling the lamps.

That is not how it works in a family. At times you do things without expecting something in the return. It may mean that you lose something but that should not be a stopping factor to help your family member out. Koki is trying to show that to Rashi.

There are three options.

1. Hear no evil, See no evil as in the case of Hetal. We know how Rashi reacts to that
2. Tell her that she is wrong for her lies. Koki has tried this. Rashi just fibs more.
3. Show her in her own way that it hurts when you take someone's credit. Be it Rashi or Gopi. Just because Gopi does not complain, Rashi cannot continue to take Gopi's credit as her own.

I think Koki is now trying option 3. Now if you think that Koki should not correct Rashi and let her push Gopi around as she wants just because she should be in a good mood, then ok Koki is wrong. Smile

Super like your post..you all made me realize and edit my post Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
SNS ..Murder track (edited) uamaz 4 509 01 December 2011 at 10:37am
By simibrar1990
Jigar refuses Rashi's nashta (edited) .Nafisa. 3 677 19 October 2011 at 8:04am
By samarp2
Garam news - New girl. - Its true edited

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Tarantallegra 92 8130 01 October 2011 at 8:09am
By Tarantallegra
Prediction after the education track Edited

2

Tarantallegra 11 988 14 September 2011 at 2:41pm
By shajnaii
kokila my ques for ya (edited)

2

tina_1234 15 637 11 July 2011 at 2:12am
By shaffa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.