Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
this is too much how can shweta make indu against her father i can under stand her feeling insecurities abt zara n indu...but how can she create rift between father n daughter just to gain her position in SN...that's so selfish on other hand  there is zara/indra  who is ready to leave her daughter just 4 her happiness...that's the difference between real n fake mom who claim all the time  to love indu but brainwashing her innocent mind n turning her against her own fatherDeadAngry

yyy cant an eduacted woman understand that pyaar aur dil jeeta jaata hai na ki chinaa jaata... i m just upset cozzz she used to b a mother india 4 indu...now y she is playing with little kid emotions????AngryAngryAngryyyy she need pati tag n b as risshi wife wn he is so bad doesnt care 4 her physically,emotionally n financially...so y cant she just move on in life if rishi is so bad??????as other members says in forum...yyy creating differences between father n daughter???some1 comparing rishi with indur n sweta as kutumb...so every1 knows n saw that kutumb never ever created differences bet indra n inder infact she used to tell indra respect his father even he is bad...exactly thats the difference between real mom n fake pretending momDeadDead swetaji 

note- no need to fight here n this is just an opinion abt a particular character behavior  in show

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1ratibob007ruhin1234nutan7manali65Sneha.koriyakhanAnu_1adinats07Ranjinikishan....Diya....--Divya--PeraltaGarrantyloveinshi-Paulomi-.S.i.m.r.a.n.-Neha04-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mother india" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Neha04-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Neha04-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I agree with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007princessruhi

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
this is where i want to beat CVs black and blue...

if you remember CVs themselves showed how pure Shweta and Indu relation is before and all of a sudden just to show Rishi and Zara are right they are turning shweta as -ve mocking at mother hood...

Zara may be want to leave Indu but alteast she tried to seperate a mother from daughter for her selfish reasons to have a happy life with Rishi

and Rishi, god, i never saw a lead pair like Rishi and Zara - a selfish pair made for each other and to make them right CVs are turning all other characters wrong 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xXJessieXxashish.sachipyar-ishk

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
agree with u tabu31noor

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007princessruhi

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

this is where i want to beat CVs black and blue...

if you remember CVs themselves showed how pure Shweta and Indu relation is before and all of a sudden just to show Rishi and Zara are right they are turning shweta as -ve mocking at mother hood...

Zara may be want to leave Indu but alteast she tried to seperate a mother from daughter for her selfish reasons to have a happy life with Rishi

and Rishi, god, i never saw a lead pair like Rishi and Zara - a selfish pair made for each other and to make them right CVs are turning all other characters wrong 

i have never seen any pure scene bet sweta n indu so far infact more touching n emotional scene were shown with zara or rati only even today zara love towards indu was pure n true
 n yesterday they both zaashi said ki wo kissi se kuch chinana nahi chahate hai zara to bas indu ke dil me apni place banana chahti hai
   chinna churana to sweta the great janti hai

Edited by tabu31noor - 14 November 2012 at 10:14am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1ratibob007ruhin1234Anu_1manali65Sneha.koadinats07Ranjinikishan-Paulomi-.S.i.m.r.a.n.

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Wink

Edited by tabu31noor - 14 November 2012 at 10:14am

.Shree.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Shree.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
agree with u
if she really loves indu no need to get scared
more than indu she wants rishi 

Edited by Shree.123 - 14 November 2012 at 12:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

sakshi1

sakshi1

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Wonderful post tabu.  That is the main difference with the real mom and fake mom.  If she truely loves Indu, then she would have never used Indu as a pawn to emotionally blackmail Rishi. 
 Zara on the other hand ready to do any thing for the sake of Indu's happines.  Zara  will be hurt when she sees Indu sad.  
 True mom love their kids, but if the kid does wrong or bad things or behavior, then it is mom's duty to teach the kids right way.  but that is not in Swetha, she will always support Indu, even Indu behaves bad with elders or hit them...  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007nutan7Anu_1adinats07loveinshi.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top