Chat Clubs

Bermuda triangle *Invites only* #7 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

arshi21

IF-Rockerz

arshi21

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Yaaraz...this video is HILARIOUS.

Seriously. I ignored it last night because I thought it would have some sad crappy stuff..but seriously, its funny. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3291997

I liked the "I am allergic to bullshit" thing! :P

Edited by arshi21 - 14 November 2012 at 8:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LIKEDMGMcNinja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bermuda triangle *Invites only* #7 (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jules

IF-Rockerz

jules

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Gud morning people!!

Whats the latest?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LIKEDMGprabbsMcNinja

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Gud morning people!!

Whats the latest?

Jules what perfect timing. the latest is I don't care anymore.

Actually some people are talking about a meeting tomm and Friday but the chances of that being true are the same as the chances of Barun having an authentic English accent. 

LIKEDMGprabbsjules

jules

IF-Rockerz

jules

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Gud morning people!!

Whats the latest?

Jules what perfect timing. the latest is I don't care anymore.

Actually some people are talking about a meeting tomm and Friday but the chances of that being true are the same as the chances of Barun having an authentic English accent. 

LOL Hello Mehak Hug

I know... from being furious with loonies I have come to a state of oblivious "I dont care"
God this is exhausting and half the dance happening in the main forum is nonsense!! People just want to give others false hope that something will happen and so are making up stories!!

Is the Sananya quitting story proven to be false?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shar1988LIKEDMG

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=jules]

LOL Hello Mehak Hug

I know... from being furious with loonies I have come to a state of oblivious "I dont care"
God this is exhausting and half the dance happening in the main forum is nonsense!! People just want to give others false hope that something will happen and so are making up stories!!

According to Nisha it's false, she said she would double check. According to Zee news its false. But according to phangurl sahara it's true. so yeah.

I dont know where i was reading this or who said this, but someone was saying how all the phangurl craze is actually hurting Barun because its polarizing people like us who may have been interested in him staying but want him gone now after seeing the nonsensical drama created.

True words. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shar1988LIKEDMGprabbsjules

jules

IF-Rockerz

jules

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=jules]

LOL Hello Mehak Hug

According to Nisha it's false, she said she would double check. According to Zee news its false. But according to phangurl sahara it's true. so yeah.

I dont know where i was reading this or who said this, but someone was saying how all the phangurl craze is actually hurting Barun because its polarizing people like us who may have been interested in him staying but want him gone now after seeing the nonsensical drama created.

True words. 

the problem is everyone has made him out to be the victim of this whole mess and honestly there is no way of knowing what went on behind the screen!!! So people have made it their personal vindicta to rescue him... I am just wondering if he wants to be rescued!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shar1988McNinjaLIKEDMGprabbs

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=McNinja][QUOTE=jules]

the problem is everyone has made him out to be the victim of this whole mess and honestly there is no way of knowing what went on behind the screen!!! So people have made it their personal vindicta to rescue him... I am just wondering if he wants to be rescued!!
It's showbiz. Everyone knows a lot of crap takes place behind scenes. Yes sometimes people get screwed over but no one ever walks away with nothing. Everyone has their own selfish reasons and if Barun is indeed in a mess, it's because of his own agenda he tried to execute.

I dont know man, the main forum has gone bonkers. Yesterday Ricky Bahls post became a war zone because she said something against Barun which made sense. People flipped and the thread was closed. Yet a newbie that joined 3 days ago, has 11 posts made a post about how Barun has meetings with SP on thurs and friday and people are eating it up. 

Give me a break. 

I'm done with the show, havnt been watching it this week and I'm glad. I watched a couple arhi scenes and they are pathetic. 

shar1988LIKEDMGjules

Senorita Sanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

Senorita Sanaya

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
good morning all use the pm service effectively & i do not like stalkers the views of the thread just keep increasing
keep the conversation as if the stalkers are clueless please

edit when required too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shar1988McNinjaLIKEDMGprabbsjules

Post Reply New Post

Go to top