Chat Clubs

Bermuda triangle *Invites only* #7 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

cagirl

cagirl

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Ami, when did he give that interview?

yesterday!  the first one with that dj was last friday.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LIKEDMGabracadabraMcNinjaMiss Cherie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bermuda triangle *Invites only* #7 (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Ami, I agree. I was a huge fan but his interviews really rubbed me the wrong way. 

I have ranted about it enough but I completely agree. He came across ungrateful and arrogant.

"why would i be upset, its a job" "lets see how many fans i have after the show"

I mean, how about you try to connect with your phans and say you understand where theyre coming from but shit happens. Kind of like what Akshay did. 

Im not going to get into it cause I can go on but all I know is, screw him...now all the wrongs he's done, I am not forgiving. 

Edited by McNinja - 14 November 2012 at 2:07pm

cagirlshar1988Miss CherieLIKEDMG

cagirl

cagirl

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
mehak - yep, me too, can rant all day about it, but it's not worth my while.

and this attitude is not new.  i remember there was a (SBB, SBS?) news segment back in feb or march where they asked him about how his days are and he said that it was boring:  he comes to set, gets a script, shoots scenes for 12 hrs, goes home and repeats the next day.  said that there was nothing interesting in his life. 

now, all of us at some point or another find our jobs boring - but i would never tell my clients and boss that i'm bored!  he's had this complaining attitude since quite a while and all for a job from which he achieved the heights of success, fame, fortune. 

and also, that video interview he gave during the filming of MAMR.  again, he came off as ungrateful about his ASR role.  and now all the recent interviews.

i liked him because he came off as a genuine and down to earth guy.  for me, arrogance is the biggest turn off, and that is how he comes off now.  have absolutely lost respect for him.  i'm not a spiteful person at all, but now really do hope that MAMR really bombs and he doesn't get any good bw or telly offers for awhile.  will teach him an important lesson.

Edited by cagirl - 14 November 2012 at 2:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LIKEDMGMcNinjaMiss Cherie

rfak-fan

IF-Rockerz

rfak-fan

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
res

Miss Cherie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cagirlMcNinjaLIKEDMGSaffronia

LIKEDMG

IF-Rockerz

LIKEDMG

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I never like interviews of Barun...his answers are always weired to me..I remember that long back a person commented that Barun doesnt hv any respect for his viewers bcoz his body languages showed that..for audio or video Interviews I hv read the WU...even GUL's one I hv read only WU...
I agree wid Cagirl...he must stop giving interviews...more he gives..more I dislike him...I m also want him to see to pay back all these...

cagirlMiss CherieSaffronia

Saffronia

IF-Rockerz

Saffronia

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

He is so full of himself while doing KOFFEE with GUL..
Modesty, Humility are not part of his vocabulary,, I had heard about fans being blind to this kind of arrogance, now I saw it. I don't think bigger stars in BW would even forget to acknowledge their fans. Thank God I'm a fan of the show... I want to see the day the Idol  of many will fall down from the pedestal.

Edited by prabba - 14 November 2012 at 5:41pm

cagirlshar1988Miss Cherie

Miss Cherie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top