Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay Bashers, since no one is active as of now, i shall retire for the night. Goodnight!! 😊

But please stick to the rules. I hear we already got a MOD warning on the Dori.

You have any problems please Pm Mehak / Prabba / Shreya or Me

And Cut the quotes πŸ˜†

Laters

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chaitra2011

Shreya if they kill Arnav ..Somebody gonna get hurt real bad in SP office .. Mind it! fandom is waiting to attack already.

Very true chaitra! The war is already on...after seeing this kind of reaction I don't think they should dare to even THINK to do that! 
McNinja thumbnail
Hola dosts

can someone tell me why that Gopi bahu got replaced? Why was she forced out? 
McNinja thumbnail
please dont talk about Arnav dying. I can't face that right now 

Originally posted by: McNinja

Hola dosts

can someone tell me why that Gopi bahu got replaced? Why was she forced out? 

Hello Mehak😊 Gia Maanek got replaced because she did Jhalak Dikhla Ja on Colours, which is SP rival channel.
prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hola secret bashers...
McNinja thumbnail
Thanks Sonia, I was wondering why she got the boot after watching the youtube video of her crying. Everyone is saying we will hear something tomorrow from Star but I feel like this has been going on all week...we keep waiting for a decision and it keeps getting pushed back.

Guys, I was watching old episodes earlier and I felt so sad seeing what had happened to ASR/Barun. Its a complete 180 turn and it's sad to think things can go SO wrong. 

@prabba...we are not secret bashers, we are secret droolers (of viraf)
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously Sonia? 

Now that's something.

And no Mehak...Arnav won't die.. 
If they somehow still manage to do something as hideous as this, they'll pay for this. They will. Seriously.

I emailed Suzana just a minute ago. I told her that she can go shove her "new" gopi vahu and the ideologies of character is important ..not actor ...up you know where...just in a bit more polite way.

I even said that she doesn't get the drift. That soap was/is watched by mostly middle aged women ..and that too mostly women who live here, in India...its not as much as a rage as IPK is worldwide...and she better not play with that..because as it is the channel and the PH has earned enough negativity to last them for a life time...

IF anything goes wrong they'll pay. I even told her how my 4 relatives in US have already unsubscribed star and people are continuing to do so...and that SP is going to be reeling under a huge loss from now on. 

And I am sure I am not the only person who would have mailed her this, many others would have too. Hopefully she'll listen because she had enough brains to accommodate Barun's leave and asked him to stay and all...Maybe she'll listen this time too? God knows. 

I am not liking whatever's happening. I want some freaking GOOD NEWS. ENOUGH of this depression.

Originally posted by: McNinja

Thanks Sonia, I was wondering why she got the boot after watching the youtube video of her crying. Everyone is saying we will hear something tomorrow from Star but I feel like this has been going on all week...we keep waiting for a decision and it keeps getting pushed back.

Guys, I was watching old episodes earlier and I felt so sad seeing what had happened to ASR/Barun. Its a complete 180 turn and it's sad to think things can go SO wrong. 

@prabba...we are not secret bashers, we are secret droolers (of viraf)

I also don't expect a decision from SP anytime soon. But I really hope that they replace Barun and don't kill off ASR. And Barun...gosh he used to be so droolworthy. Now, he looks almost like a homeless person. We are secret droolers of Viraf. I just finished watching Mahi Way today. I am in love with his voice.

Originally posted by: arshi21

Seriously Sonia? 

Now that's something.

And no Mehak...Arnav won't die.. 
If they somehow still manage to do something as hideous as this, they'll pay for this. They will. Seriously.

I emailed Suzana just a minute ago. I told her that she can go shove her "new" gopi vahu and the ideologies of character is important ..not actor ...up you know where...just in a bit more polite way.

I even said that she doesn't get the drift. That soap was/is watched by mostly middle aged women ..and that too mostly women who live here, in India...its not as much as a rage as IPK is worldwide...and she better not play with that..because as it is the channel and the PH has earned enough negativity to last them for a life time...

IF anything goes wrong they'll pay. I even told her how my 4 relatives in US have already unsubscribed star and people are continuing to do so...and that SP is going to be reeling under a huge loss from now on. 

And I am sure I am not the only person who would have mailed her this, many others would have too. Hopefully she'll listen because she had enough brains to accommodate Barun's leave and asked him to stay and all...Maybe she'll listen this time too? God knows. 

I am not liking whatever's happening. I want some freaking GOOD NEWS. ENOUGH of this depression.

Wow. Good going Shreya.πŸ‘ Let's hope she listens. I really don't want them to kill off ASR. That will just be too painful for my heart.πŸ₯Ί Please let Viraf/newcomer replace Barun. I am also waiting for good news. I don't think I am going to get any. Edited by I_miss_Snakewa - 11 years ago