Chat Clubs

Bermuda triangle *Invites only* #7 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

Saffronia

IF-Rockerz

Saffronia

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
JLES, Mehak... I think they need someone like us to see Ina different perspective,, than phanning  over him. And making him out to be a victim

Edited by prabba - 14 November 2012 at 10:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LIKEDMGjules

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bermuda triangle *Invites only* #7 (Page 10)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

good morning all use the pm service effectively & i do not like stalkers the views of the thread just keep increasing
keep the conversation as if the stalkers are clueless please

edit when required too

LOL tell me about it. I get random people PM'ing me about their take on random stuff we talk about and I'm like huh Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shar1988LIKEDMGSaffroniajules

jules

IF-Rockerz

jules

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by jules

Originally posted by McNinja

[QUOTE=jules][QUOTE=McNinja][QUOTE=jules]

[
It's showbiz. Everyone knows a lot of crap takes place behind scenes. Yes sometimes people get screwed over but no one ever walks away with nothing. Everyone has their own selfish reasons and if Barun is indeed in a mess, it's because of his own agenda he tried to execute.
I dont know man, the main forum has gone bonkers. Yesterday Ricky Bahls post became a war zone because she said something against Barun which made sense. People flipped and the thread was closed. Yet a newbie that joined 3 days ago, has 11 posts made a post about how Barun has meetings with SP on thurs and friday and people are eating it up. 
Give me a break. 

I'm done with the show, havnt been watching it this week and I'm glad. I watched a couple arhi scenes and they are pathetic. 

Yesterday's epiosde was pathetic!!! I was mad after watching it!!!
As for Ricky Bahl's post... I know the one you are talking about!! It made a lot of sense to me!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shar1988LIKEDMGSaffronia

jules

IF-Rockerz

jules

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabba

JLES, Mehak... I think they need someone like us to see Ina different perspective,, than phanning  over him. I am so over this guy... I want him gone ... Better not to have him disinterested ,and zero chemistry

The zero chemistry is appalling!!! These two at one one set the screen on fire and now!!!

Supports what I have been feeling though!!
As for the drama... I honestly want the show to end!! They really have no story to tell!!! But I want Gul to pay!!!

LIKEDMGSaffronia

jules

IF-Rockerz

jules

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Ok so Sp seems to be telling callers that the new guy will play Arnav!!! They have changed their story... first the new guy was supp to play a new character and now he will play Arnav!!

shar1988LIKEDMG

Saffronia

IF-Rockerz

Saffronia

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
[
The zero chemistry is appalling!!! These two at one one set the screen on fire and now!!!

Supports what I have been feeling though!!
As for the drama... I honestly want the show to end!! They really have no story to tell!!! But I want Gul to pay!!!
[/QUOTE]

Shoving Aarav in our face, come on at least give us some Arshi at the end of the show... Sheer nonsense.
Hope they all pay big time.

Edited by prabba - 14 November 2012 at 10:12pm

LIKEDMGjulesMcNinja

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabba

JLES, Mehak... I think they need someone like us to see Ina different perspective,, than phanning  over him. And making him out to be a victim

@praba @jules

The level of boredom and disinterest Barun is showing is beyond me. I almost feel like hes ACTING to be bored. Can someone who is always joking and laughing around really look that bored in anything without trying to?

I was waiting for him to leave and seeing how the new guys is but I'm simply not interested in the show anymore. The show has been ruined for me with the storyline and offscreen drama...especially Baruns interviews..those were the last straw for me. 

Now Im just obsessed with IF LOL

shar1988LIKEDMGSaffronia

Saffronia

IF-Rockerz

Saffronia

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Now he gets paid to look bored... He took the show down with him.

Edited by prabba - 14 November 2012 at 10:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shar1988McNinjaLIKEDMGjules

Post Reply New Post

Go to top