Bermuda triangle *Invites only* #7 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by prabba

JLES, Mehak... I think they need someone like us to see Ina different perspective,, than phanning  over him. And making him out to be a victim

@praba @jules

The level of boredom and disinterest Barun is showing is beyond me. I almost feel like hes ACTING to be bored. Can someone who is always joking and laughing around really look that bored in anything without trying to?

I was waiting for him to leave and seeing how the new guys is but I'm simply not interested in the show anymore. The show has been ruined for me with the storyline and offscreen drama...especially Baruns interviews..those were the last straw for me. 

Now Im just obsessed with IF ðŸ˜†

Now he gets paid to look bored... He took the show down with him.
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
@ Mehak
This is why I feel they should end the show cause there really is no decent story to tell!!! A new guy cant save this... the current caste cant save it... how will a new guy who is going to find it hard to be accepted do damage control to a bad storyline!!

I so miss the chemistry though!!! Its like they used the fire extinguisher on Arnav and Khushi
Originally posted by jules

@ Mehak
This is why I feel they should end the show cause there really is no decent story to tell!!! A new guy cant save this... the current caste cant save it... how will a new guy who is going to find it hard to be accepted do damage control to a bad storyline!!

I so miss the chemistry though!!! Its like they used the fire extinguisher on Arnav and Khushi

See if the PH was interested in the show, there would be hope. But they themselves dont know what to show. It's going to turn into a typical indian drama soon enough. SP just wants to see if it will click with the trp audience...hell if they care about the original story. 

All i want to see is where we are in Jan/Feb with all this drama.
All the posts are for making him out to be God... I am just dying for a CHAMELI post to vent out

Its still beyond me why they would want to ruin this show.

One of the biggest shows of the decade. International appeal. Everything going for it. 

WHY is the big question that bugs me 

All the posts are for making him out to be God... I am just dying for a CHAMELI post to vent out

Still the main villain in my version of the story!!
Originally posted by McNinja

LOL tell me about it. I get random people PM'ing me about their take on random stuff we talk about and I'm like huh ðŸ˜²

😆...
pm them chilax mantra...

petition to ask for a chameli post? ðŸ˜†

ME TOO MEHAK, WHY JEOPARDIZE AN ICONIC SHOW... WHO GAINS WHAT??
still can't figure it out...