Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRMAN SS... LOST(chapter 9 updated pg14) (Page 5)

SakshiAngel Groupbie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hey dear read alld 3 prts in one go and they are awesome...
plz cont. soon n pm me pls...
nd m sending u buddy request also...
take care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreshta90 Senior Member

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
hey come on.. y do u think its not worth to send pm??.  i liked it right frm the first update.. i felt really happy wen i found that u updated it.. nd please do start sending PM frm next update onwards... i'm waiting fr ur next updateSmile... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Why do you think that its not working??? come on.. i love your story.. it is really good. trust me..

I am reading this ss from the very begining and you are doing a great job seriously.. so please start sending pms dear..Tongue
coming to your update, well i am curious.. why manvi left virat?? she loves him so much.. the dream sequence was beautiful..
flashback part was cute.. manvi is really one piece..
will be waiting for the next part...take careBig smile

sapphhire IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
wonderful part.
and ur not messing anything everything is in perfect order.

afreenkansal Goldie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
the update was awesome
don't think it is not woth
it is fantastic
continue soon
plz pm me

cukky Senior Member

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
this story is fab trust me
pls cont soonSmile

lalmirch Goldie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
just read the all 3 chapters together n i love itSmile
really great going
but i am confused if they love each other why they got separet ...haaah _____only u can answer it with a long updateTongue
pleasee yaar cont it soon as possible n pm me pleasee
will be waiting

crazyvirmanians IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Life is so uncertain... Last two weeks were the happiest days of my life so far... I cant believe this i got married to the girl i fell in love with.. though a liitle bit difficulties as in all lovestories but then happy ending or u can say a happy start.. and Now Mrs Manvi Vadhera is with me... Life is a FAIRY TALE  these days...

He was writing in his diary, quite usual of him to write it in morning with cup of coffee in his one hand, without knowing that his Mrs Manvi Vadhera is so close to him, keeping an eye on his wtiting...

Manvi: Virat do you believe in fairy tales?

Virat: What kind of question is this Manvi?

Manvi: I mean do you believe in life to be that much perfect?
Virat: As far as I am your King and you are my queen, so this is a perfect fairytale for me... Am I Right? he replied giving her a mischievious look... 

Manvi: I dont know Virat, For me Life could never be a fairytale, if it could be then why people have to create fantasies? For me if you r considering your life perfect, fairytale type for sometime, then beware of some to come... I mean can you believe that we got married within two months of our first meeting? she asked looking into my eyes.
He let her into his arms, stongly gripping around her waist,  smiled and replied back without breaking the eye lock,
     "Dear Wife, stop being so difficult, it doesnt suit you... isnt it?    And by the way it wasnt that much easy, i worked really hard for your approval... 

Manvi: Thats because you take ages to say even a simple thing... seriously Virat you are so 
Virat: Thats only infront of you my dear... Otherwise I am so coool...

Manvi: Oh yeahhh, i know your past records, havent dated a girl ever... so uncool...
Virat: Ok, whats difficult in it, i can try it now
Manvi: Yes you can, but now only with me,  DO NOT TRY WITH ANY OTHER ONE,  MANVI's SUPERVISION REQUIRED... she replied back giggling with possesssiveness in her voice...
Virat: Ok mam, now office time and by the wat be ready at 8:00 pm, remember Rohit's party..

Manvi: Really, is it necessary to be there? 

Virat:  As you wish my dear, but he is calling me third time now after our marriage... so...?

Manvi: Hmmm, I think we should go there...   emmm... but Virat...?

"What Manvi?" Virat quoted with care in her voice

Manvi: Is Varun coming there also? she asked in a low tone

Virat: Ofcourse Manvi, we all friends are gonna be there, so whats the problem? 

Manvi: I dont know, but i dont like him, he is so diffferent, i dont like his eyes, there is something in them... she replied back giving confused expressions..

Virat: I know he is a little bit cheesy, but its not with you only, he was like this with all the girls... snd by the way, why were you looking into his eyes? Look into mine, you will forget about them... 

Manvi: For this, you have to be with me all the time in the party, promise me you wont leave me alone in the party for even a single minute...

"Not even a second" he answered 
Manvi:" Not like this, promise me"

Virat: OK I PROMISE... Anything else?
Manvi: OK, I LOVE YOU...
Virat: And I Know that... and one thing, wear that black sari, it suits you...
"No I am gonna wear that pink one, it suits me more"... she replied in a cheerful tone

Virat, NO, black
Manvi: No, pink

"OK. Fine. wear the yellow one" Virat quoted
" from where the yellow come from, OK, will think about it..." Now off to office",  Manvi ordered in a strict tone
Virat; okkk, I am going... Bye Bye, take care manvi...

Manvi: Bye My Husband and be back soon and i am telling u again that i am not going there alone so better be at time...

"Anything for you my dear, Now again a final Bye" he said giiving a goodbye kiss on her forehead  before leaving

I wish that i would not have left her alone at that time, I wish that i would have listened to her at that time,
all my fault, i promised her that i would not let her alone, not even for a second... then how could I?
... she suffered a lot all becoz of mine.. This guilt never gonna leave me... I can never forget the pain in her eyes, those eyes are never gonna make me sleep now.. 
she was wrong, yes she was, she cant be correct all the times, Life could be a Fairytale but only in terms of evils and villans but never  a place for king and queens, strange fact...  difference between fairytales and life, in our lives there is no FairyGod Mother, who can vanish your pain at once but there do exists beasts and evils which can make your life hell at once...
She had gone now just because of me and I want her back, i want the girl back whom i used to love a lot... 

Manvi POV

I failed to be with him, yes I do, I know he cares for me, ofcourse i know, no need to explain but i cant be him anymore... dont know why...? dont know how i am living without him these days, each day i sat around the phone thinking of calling him, want to listen his voice only once atleast, but i know i couldnt... I know that it will not take time for him to understand who is on otherside and thats what i dont want... 
      GOD PLEASE HELP ME, I wanna listen his voice only once... 
Thinking about this, i wiped off my tears, tears which were of no value of now... took my sleeping tablets and off to bed, hoping that maybe today he is gonna stay in my dream for a longer time...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top