Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was fabulous... Loved it to bits...
crazyvirmanians thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
present
MANVI POV
I am with Virat on the seaside... i just loved playing with sand, and Virat hates it, but still for me he was helping me complete so called sand house, but more than helping, he was staring at me... by looking in his eyes, i always feel that there is something he wanna say. something he wanna.
 but i know he cant say it easily...and even there was no need... i know what he wanna say but i dont want him to explain his feelings for me... i just love his eyes like that, deep like a sea and at the same time revealing a lot... i really dant want words, all i want is the same eyes... i am smiling at him then all of a sudden all around me start revolving around... and then it just sparked into the mind that i am no more with.. he is not with me... I can realize that its a DREAM... i shut my eyes more forcefully as i dont want this dream to end...
                   BUT DREAMS ARE NEVER LOYAL
            i take a deep breath and got up. my head is spinning... all i want is a cup of coffee... i move towards the kitchen, make coffee for me and come to the balcony... wanna relax there for sometime... 
How strange i am in NEWYORK... have never imagined off leaving the India, atleast without him, but now i am here, far away from him, YET SO CLOSE...
          i take a sip of my coffee,  but why its so tasteless... i just looked into the cup. and then i realized that it was only boiled milk, may be i forgot to add coffee and even the SUGAR... strange, i forget to add SUGAR...
  i spill the coffe in sink and now i am going out for a walk in the fog...

FLASHBACK
after appointing her at job, virat moved towards my cabin, as he have to to think about my new project,,, and it wasnt that much difficult, after work of half an hour, he was satisfied with his new project.. "and now i have to go to my friends party... i will have to, they already think that i am quite introvert... and i know that they are right"... he thought and heads towards his car when he saw her struggling to get an auto... its only the third time ge is seeing her and every time she brings a smile on his face... he approached to her... 
Virat: can i drop u home? if u r having difficulty with auto
Manv: ofcourse u should... she said cheerfully
 he smiled and both of them move towrds the car
Virat(while driving): i thought that u would say the type of things like thank u, its ok, i will manage it by myself. but u agreed
Manvi: i am not mad to let the opportunity go, and why should I? dont worry, i am brave enough to look for myself(giving him a stern look)
Virat smiled
STOP.. Manvi screamed all of a sudden
Virat: what happened?
Manvi: i want to buy sweets for my family... after all i got the job...
Virat: ohkkiee.. go ahead, i am waiting for you
  manvi goes into the shop and within 5 minutes she was back with really a lot of sweets in her hand
She is really super fast, virat thought to himself
Virat: shall we go now?
Manvi: yours car, you r sitting on the driver seat, do whatever u wanna do
Virat: ok, i think that there r many people in your home?
Manvi; Why u always think in the wrong direction? We are only four
Virat: ok then i think that someone in your home loves sweets a lot
Manvi: Guess what, u r again wrong
       its me who love sweets... arey i got the job, so i will make all of them eat whatever i like, what their taste have to do with it... 
 she is completely different, he thought to himself...
  then he dropped her to her home and now while moving towards his home and thinking for an excuse for not attending the party in order to avoid the attack from all of them

note: i know that its not working well so i am not sending pm, will send it out when i think that my writing piece is worth of sending,,, and one day i will... lol... till then just trying and trying... love u all
MadhuChowdary thumbnail
ur story is really good...trust me...i m not saying these things just for sake...i mean it...i love ur story...its not worthless...for pms i dont know abt that...but ur story is worth reading and many ppl like it too...u dont have to wait for some day...this is the day...may be u r new and many ppl dont know abt u...thats why they r not responding...that doesn't mean ur story is not good...and u r doing a good job...enough of my bakwas...coming to this update as usual i loved it...i want to know why did they separate from each other...i have to wait for that and i ll wait...plz continue soon...take care.. 
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update yaar.Coming to the note , who said its not worth sendin pm.  U underestimate ur work, but truth is its really good. We love ur SS and love readin it and so please update and pls pm so that we don't miss the updates.Actually i was about to ask why u didn't pm me before readin the note.

Coming to the update,loved it so much.U beautifully explained the feelings of MAnvi and specially loved the line'Dreams are not Loyal'.Loved the overall update so much.Waiting for ur next update and ur pm😊
Edited by preetipc - 11 years ago
love u all for your lovely comments... but seriously i was thinking that i am messing the things up... 
MadhuChowdary thumbnail
seriously u r not messing dear...u r not a reader..so u cant judge ur own story...if u can , trust me...its really good...but give us some longer updates na...
Originally posted by: madhavichowdary

seriously u r not messing dear...u r not a reader..so u cant judge ur own story...if u can , trust me...its really good...but give us some longer updates na...

thank u so much for ur comments, for now i am going for stupid exams but next time for sure it will be a long one
SakshiAngel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dear read alld 3 prts in one go and they are awesome...
plz cont. soon n pm me pls...
nd m sending u buddy request also...
take care
--sakshi--