VIRMAN SS... LOST(chapter 9 updated pg14) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter 2

VIRAT POV
i still remembere the day when i first saw her,i can still feel that day...
was going to home after a long tiring day in office... rainy day it was... suddennly my car stopped with a jerk... i just opened my mouth to ask the driver about what happened but then i saw HER... i just forget asking him about anything... was just looking at her... she was wearing yellow, i dont like yellow colour, still not but at the same time i admitted the fact this colour was made only for her... she was walking with some lady, who was trying to protect her from rain by making her under the umberella but all she was doing was moving slowly and slowly so that she could remain behind and become free of that shield between her and rain... but then i noticed that lady with her was saying her something and after listening to her she started walking properly...but then slowly she creeped out one of her arm at back and spread it out in the rain... she was so refreshing... when at the end of day all around me were looking tired and bored, she was somethimg different...  but then all of a sudden she started moving back and soon was out of sight... how could this be possible... and then i realized that actually my car got fixed and it was me who was moving ahead... stupid driver, he should had asked me before moving ahead...that day i thought that i would never be able to meet her in my life but life had different plan for us... we do met
but now she is gone, dont know where but she s gone,
            PLEASE COME BACK MANVI.. my heart was screaming

Two years back,

a 45 years lady was serving breakfast to three people sitting around the dining table... 
   they were going to start their breakfast, when all of a sudden they heard a scream... 
 "Beeji I think MANVI Di is up" says one of them and all of them smiled...
     And here comes MANVI coming downstairs, all in a hurry... she came and stood in front of that lady, "Beeji why didnt you wake me up? u know i am late, late as always... Beeji its my interview today"
 "Manvi Di we all tried to wake you up but all in vain" says one of them
"just shutup Dabbu. i know how you were trying to awake me, no i must say you were trying to make me sleep more, no one wants me to try for job, but i will, ok i am leaving bye bye" says manvi
Beeji:"manvi, its your last try and if you didnt get the job then u r going back with us to Hirishiskesh"
Manvi: ok beeji but i am having strong feeling that i would get one today and for this i have to be a little bit fast, so bye Beeji and Bye chachu, chachi and dabbu, manvi waved bye to all of them and stepped out of the house...

on the other hand,
    in a well furnished luxurious office, there was sitting VIRAT SINGH VADHERA,
his PA came in, "Sir, thats all for today"
Virat: i know interviews are all over and i am not impressed by a single one, dont know whom to appoint for this job, AM I THAT MUCh choosey?
His PA smiled: HOW do i know sir?
VIrat: yes ofcourse how do you know?
and then they heard someone shouting outside

they moved out to see whats happening and there he saw a girl arguing with all around...the same girl he saw yesterday night in the rain... his eyes got spark all of a sudden... 
he smiled and moved towards her, Can i ask whats happening here? and before that can i ask whats your name? says virat
"no, u cant ask,she replied, u know what, people are mad there, they can run huge business but cant even think of a proper name for their company... i mean seriously, "Vadhera Enterprises", cant they think of another name
Virat:"and what is wrong with this name, can u explain me?
"you r asking me what is wrong? u know what, just becoz of this name, i misssed my interview" she attacked back
Virat: i didnt get u, how because of this name?
Sir actually, she was called for interview by Vadhera States, and by mistake she is there, explain one of the employee there
"mistake, u r calling it my mistake" she grinned at him, now what would i do, beeji would take me back, she almost started crying"
Virat: "why dont u try here? i mean in Vadhera Enterprises?
"really, what do you think that i am a multitalented film heroine? who can do anything? i was short listed as Interior decorator there, what would i do here, she said
Virat: well there is a vacancy for interior decorator for our new project and u can get this job, only if?
Only if what? she enquired
Virat: only if you would tell me your name, so that someone can type an appointment letter for you
"seriously? u r not joking na? see i dont like pranks, no you cant, but still MY name is Manvi Choudhary" she looked a little bit confused
Virat: See Manvi, u will get your appointment letter in no time, dont worry
   saying this he turned back and left her with lots of confusion in her head and on the other hand he was thinking, which project to start as he had appointed her as interior decorator
oh wow dear !!!!!

this story is just awesome .

i am lovin it .
wow...its refreshing...very good...my interest doubled with this update...i loved it...plz continue soon(if time permits only)...thanks for the pm...but seriously it is good...
Loved the SS so much.pls pm me wen u update the next part and pls accept my buddy request please๐Ÿ˜Š
OMG no project he lied to manvi
interesting
lets see whats next
thnx 4 pm
hey its awsome.. wanna read more.. plz update...๐Ÿ˜Š

wow an update..i loved it.๐Ÿ˜Š

i liked the flash back n virman's first meeting.. so he lied.. now im curious..
will be waiting for the next chapter..thank you for the pm๐Ÿ˜› n pls accept my buddy request..
oh!!
this was awesum
continue soon
and thanx for the pm