Thendral

Thendral wednesday- Nov 14, 2012 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Samna_anya

IF-Dazzler

Samna_anya

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShalinsTTfanPearl.Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral wednesday- Nov 14, 2012 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates..

ShalinsTTfanPearl.Shemmo

jinju

jinju

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

As far as Deepa, how can she forget about how she started studying??D'oh!
The men are making mistakes because of their innocence but these ladiesD'oh...
Kalyani is the only sensible person as of now, I hope they don't damage her also.
Serikirathuna enathunai intha ponnuka dictionary la illa ya?
If Tamil says let's abort--> she won't smile.
If Tamil says no abortion--> she won't smile.
Even if he says no abortion & continue studies--->she won't smileD'oh

Idhanala dhaan I don't want CT to make her pregnant. Innum 9 months pregnancy ya 1 1/2 varusham izhukka adichu thulz non-stop azha vachu nammala saava adikka poraanga.

Deepa is just being practical nothing wrong in it. Avanga irukra nilamai la ava oru aal ku sem fees katradhe periya vishayam 20 students padikka vaikardhu saadhyama adhuvum engineering!!!! The chairman said he can arrange for alternative. Why can't he let him to do it? Mahaan father wish aam lax peru nilakanum nu seeing sentiment. It is just plain stupid of Prabha.

ROFL true.

TA has to pay semester fees for T for next two years. They have to repay the loan they took for Lav's marriage, Kalyani's money and the money he borrowed from his manager to repay Sudha when he was hospitalized. (I think he gave back the money to manager but should have taken loan for that also) innum sondhama oru flat kuda illa avangalukku. I mean because of all these loans TA wouldn't want to go for home loan. Most of the couples go for a child only after they are well settled and financially stable.  Ivalavu selavu irukarcha they should have taken precautions and be careful they are not illiterate. What is the message they are trying to convey? CT's just find new ways to torture the heroine and make her cry. They just ran out of ideas. GW ethana naal dosham dosham nu ore dialogue maathi maathi araicha maavaye araikka mudiyum adhaan. Ermm

Edited by jinju - 15 November 2012 at 12:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekThendralfanthendralfan007ShalinsvjayamTTfanGiselPearl.Shemmo

Gouthami.b

Goldie

Gouthami.b

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Thnx

ShalinsTTfanPearl.Shemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@Jinju...
Sonthama elarukum flat venum na enga porathuShocked
Having a child only after having a house/financially stable?
Precaution lan olunga eduthiruntha TT ku katha illa paLOL!
He has a good job and just got a promotion, indicating he is good at it and he has investments, probably riskier but not a bad one, I can say this because I deal with the study of sharesWink.
You need a calculative mind and you can succeed with shares.
As far as I can see he is more than financially stable.
As far as the loans and credit system he was talking about earlier in one of the episodes, that is exactly how things work now a days. I know it, actually that's my field and almost everyone around us loans or have given loans. I just don't wish the CT's messing up with financial issues because practically speaking TA is stable and can overcome things easily in the real world.
Let's see what they do in the reel world.
Actually unga approach la pona India won't be second most populated country in the world alsoTongue!

As far as Deepa is concerned, she just spoke of the after effect of the hospital episode. If she was thinking, she would have explained it more clearly to Praba and made sure he listened to it.
Athu epdi? Deepa oda nala advice a yarumai keka mateingiranga and bad advice a oda nai keturanga?Confused

Edited by Gisel - 15 November 2012 at 3:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekShalinsvjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

@Jinju...
Sonthama elarukum flat venum na enga porathuShocked
Having a child only after having a house/financially stable?
Precaution lan olunga eduthiruntha TT ku katha illa paLOL!
He has a good job and just got a promotion, indicating he is good at it and he has investments, probably riskier but not a bad one, I can say this because I deal with the study of sharesWink.
You need a calculative mind and you can succeed with shares.
As far as I can see he is more than financially stable.
As far as the loans and credit system he was talking about earlier in one of the episodes, that is exactly how things work now a days. I know it, actually that's my field and almost everyone around us loans or have given loans. I just don't wish the CT's messing up with financial issues because practically speaking TA is stable and can overcome things easily in the real world.
Let's see what they do in the reel world.
Actually unga approach la pona India won't be second most populated country in the world alsoTongue!

As far as Deepa is concerned, she just spoke of the after effect of the hospital episode. If she was thinking, she would have explained it more clearly to Praba and made sure he listened to it.
Athu epdi? Deepa oda nala advice a yarumai keka mateingiranga and bad advice a oda nai keturanga?Confused

You just spoke my mind gisel...in fact almost the whole of yr reply...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekShalinsGiselTTfanPearl.Shemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Thank you Jaya akka for the wonderful update and comments..Hug

Thulasi's confusion shown well... Same time, K/D concern for T was shown very well.. Hmm but P not attempting to call Suchi was good..

Waiting for TT scene.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShalinsShemmo

jinju

jinju

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
@gisel sondha flat vaangardhu unnum avalavu kashtamana vishayam illa. I know a lot of 25+ guys own a flat and car these days. Of course home loan pottu dhaan vaangranga ellarum. Aana indha kadha padi erkaname ekachakka selavu hero ku adhanaala dhaan I said he wouldn't want to go for a home loan adatha line la. 

Edited by jinju - 15 November 2012 at 7:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShalinsGiselShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top