Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

chintan02roma965agniibond009kaushikaaumsreebhaReenaKeshachbeej81drpallavigoelsanika1507shiny3india88JolieMolieddljrshree60pearldesaidesisangelNeetsdent4uzahiraasaxena3velvetscarfAnfalsushavvidolly_07MagpieekomasjayashsprattsWestwickameetasingh4Ritu-Gauri22-Happy4Ever-Paramjitrtmsblytonswethasyam08chatterboxprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14th Nov:WU: Bulbul ka kissa-Mona stuck in hissa" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
thanks Tanu for the update.alok is shocked to see vineet ,suhasi n others r feeling awkward to be with vineet.it seems he has already become like a stranger.vineet must tk a strong decision,before moneet is treated or regared as a mistake.Angrysee hw innocent,amicable,caring n understanding pracreep has become n wt? he has no past .hw easy it is to unload ur baggage?
    precap is interesting.vineet's two words r striking-mistake n happy.i hp he understands it n act appropriately.its high time v get to see a vineet bouncerWink

Edited by rtms - 14 November 2012 at 11:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljrshree60Armu4evaprerna4rishav

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@Rajeeva. .actually .. the issue is Vineet din think about what Mona must be facing with Bulbul .. n asking her out for dinner.. so yh today he earned the discomfort.. from everyone..! 

But din like Mona thinking of past with Pradeep..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljrshree60rtms

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@ tanu -k,i got it.hp he understands it soon.mona is beyond my understandingDeadr v heading to see two break ups-moneet n tani-tarun?

Edited by rtms - 14 November 2012 at 11:31am

ddljrshree60Armu4eva

Westwick

Westwick

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
My take is that now how much insult Vineet would take. He should politely refuse to marry Mona and move on. And in turn Mona should leave Vineet's office and look for some thing else. Mona is most selfish person. She wants the best from both the world. Which I despise.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljrshree60Armu4evaInkpen4877blyton

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

@ tanu -k,i got it.hp he understands it soon.mona is beyond my understandingDeadr v heading to see two break ups-moneet n tani-tarun?

Seems so Ouch

ddljrshree60rtms

Magpie

Magpie

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thank you for updating.

Ugg !! Pradeep talks as if he's an innocent baby and Anu did some black magic on him Angry
Wasnt he a partner in crime ? Mauj karo, masti karo, jab man bhar jaye uthake phank do Dead how convenient !

Poor Vineet...what did he do to deserve this ? D'oh

Edited by Magpie - 14 November 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljrshree60Armu4evablyton

Inkpen4877

Goldie

Inkpen4877

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magpie

Thank you for updating.

Ugg !! Pradeep talks as if he's an innocent baby and Anu did some black magic on him Angry
Wasnt he a partner in crime ? Mauj karo, masti karo, jab man bhar jaye uthake phank do Dead how convenient !

Poor Vineet...what did he do to deserve this ? D'oh

Vineet deserves this because he is a good and decent guy, therefore Mona decides its ok to walk all over him because he won't say boo to her- however Pradeep being that he sucks in general he gets a free pass for leaving his wife and kids. *rolling my eyes* god this show is a train wreck and its hard to look away

ddljrshree60blyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.