14th Nov Rate this epi??? Me 10/10

Posted: 11 years ago
Hooray Hooray...

Sar takra takraye yah dil dubba jaye
Aaja pyaare saath hamare kahe Ghabaraye, Kahe Ghabaraye

As Ami said Bhopu Romance in this epiπŸ˜†  Dabh is so innovative with Romances
Gadda romance, Pocha Romance and now Bhopu romance πŸ˜†

Okay now with my serious analysis...
I would rate this epi 10/10 because after a very long time we got some entertainment and positivity along with the story moving forward...

Most of all I really really would like to thank the writers for allowing the viewers to know that Sandhya did not betray our trust and faith in her love for Suraj.  She did discuss or talk to Suraj about Chavvi's lie...  it was known from the SurYa convo today.

Also Sandy took the lead this time for an opportunity with Sar Takrana romance... That was very refreshing to watch...

Thank You CVs for bring me back to the show as I was really about to walk out...
You guys are really good with your strategy in making viewer stay with your show through the surprises you heap on us just like SurYaπŸ˜‰

And And I am not done yet... I found the precap very interesting too because as Sooraj returned the jewelry back to Bhabho -  Bhabho tells him that "  now you understand the outcome of being irresponsible with your committments" ...   I am sure in the future Bhabho's these very words will come back in some way to her...
Edited by Juna04 - 11 years ago
Of course 10/10 as our SurYa occupied all the screen space except first few minutes. πŸ‘πŸΌ
me izz giving 9.99999...(recurring upto infinity)/ 10, because my Bhabho was not there... I cant sleep without a small 'haye mhara raam ji'..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

me izz giving 9.99999...(recurring upto infinity)/ 10, because my Bhabho was not there... I cant sleep without a small 'haye mhara raam ji'..πŸ˜†

JAM   I just edited my post adding the precap bit to it...

I thought Bhabho in the precap should make you very happy too as it made me very happy as she was saying something which is so valuable in the future and I am sure SurYa will bring her words back to her sometime in future...
Juna'di...I guess it's better this way...I mean bhopu romance with smiling shining SurYa faces than emotional convo with teary eyes!
Shayad CVs didn't want to gift us more emotional drama in this festive time!

Me giving 20/10!

But one thing...the time of night college is 11 to 3am!!!????😲
Did I hear it right??? Is it logical!!
Tab toh DBC hamesha ke liye bhool jao!🀒

Oh meri sir ferry..😈

11am to 3pm -- Time is to submit the admission form. it's not a college time.
Originally posted by farhana874

Juna'di...I guess it's better this way...I mean bhopu romance with smiling shining SurYa faces than emotional convo with teary eyes!
Shayad CVs didn't want to gift us more emotional drama in this festive time!

Me giving 20/10!

But one thing...the time of night college is 11 to 3am!!!????😲
Did I hear it right??? Is it logical!!
Tab toh DBC hamesha ke liye bhool jao!🀒

You and I heard it right Farhana but leave the logic and just think how lovely it would be with SurYa on the bike and while Sandy is attending classes what is Suraj going to do????
juna di I too noticed the precap. Simple precap means big bang in DABH. Hopefully Bhabho is beatin Sooraj with another stick to beat her back with the same only.

farhi you're right. Its from 11 to 3. But is there any rule that DBC should happen only during night? If you really wish from the bottom of your heart, it can happen anywhere at anytime.

amlu time for application form submission is next day morning ten. Classes are from night 11 to morning 3..
Edited by June_Anne_Mary - 11 years ago
children's day tha na, so humaare chora-chori mein kiddo romance chal raha tha 

very happy with the episode. loved the part where sandhya was so happy and suraj was enjoying her happiness!
I would second JAMi...! 9.99999/10! little geeky here, so never say full marks!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Just for the CVs, showing us so much on one day after a long dry season! β­οΈ

Loved each scene I should say!⭐️ πŸ˜³ for long time after I'm watching an episode😲, though in a hurry! I felt so good!😳

Everyone is acting always to the best and the thoughts of our CVs are ruling our mind!

I'm proud to be DABHian and would trust our CVs for what they think⭐️! for which we all are humans some errors are always possible...! πŸ€“