~~ !!...Diwali Surprises...!! ~~

vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

The Episode started with a silence! but ended with a moment! πŸ˜³

It was nice episode! Sadhya showing her confidence, acceptance and trying her best to celebrate/arrange a nice Diwali on a cloudy day of the family!⭐️

When Sandhya Bhabhi is arranging things, Mhara Sooraj'sa is rushing to recover the Necklace!⭐️

It was kinda known to us that Sooraj'sa would notice the Night College in today's episode, but CVs have given us a nice surprise by showing it in a more elegant way!πŸ‘

The Session was simple and filled with the moment of Sooraj'sa to get a seat for his Love!😳

The Diya Lighting by Sandhya Bhabhi and same time Showing Sooraj'sa obtaining a seat for his Love was a remarkable Surprise for us!😳 I never expected such a nice timed scene!πŸ‘

What more, the episode was filled with more moments, Sandhya trying to full fill Chotu's dream! Giving it as a surprise for Chotu! πŸ˜Š

And SurYa having s SurYa scene after a long time! Well that's a surprise to us!😳

Sooraj'sa planning a surprise to Sandhya...!!! β­οΈπŸ˜³πŸ‘ WOW WOW!! 

Today is full of surprise!! in DABH n to us...!!😳

Precap: Surprise to Bhaho n Chavi!πŸ˜ƒ

😳 !!...Welcome Aboard All Dear Spammers...!! 😳 

Diwali Surprise! : you know it means for what...!! Right?!!😳
Life with Surprises are always good na...!!😳

Note: The thread is intended to discuss the Episode!
Edited by wish.naren - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Ah, agree with you Vishnu Da, the episode ended with a bang and gave us some refreshing SurYa moments after many days, and I am delighted to see them playing and poking each other with horns, lovely episode.

And Suraj got the light at the end of tunnel when he finally submitted form for Sandhya and Sandhya's matchstick worked at the same time, signifying that this thing will surely work in favor of Sandhya, DABH beats us and our thinking with symbolism.
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I should say I'm lost... Now this is a full bag of surprises. Our CVs are so fabulous writers. Even if we know the story, they know how to surprise every one of us.!
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DABH always rocks with amazing symbolism!
Today's episode reminded me of that dialogue of Sooraj ''Hum dono milkar ek doosre ke zindagi mein ujala karenge''!

Nice post Vishnu!
Thanks for the pic!

Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vishnu Kutta..πŸ€— You always choose right episode to do your analysis.πŸ‘πŸΌ

As usual perfect and rocking analysis.πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘ I liked added picture by you.

It's indeed Diwali surprise for all viewers. πŸ₯³

I just love Sooraj's determination to fulfill Sandhya's dream. There wasn't even for single moment he thought of Bhabho.

vish.naren thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Ah, agree with you Vishnu Da, the episode ended with a bang and gave us some refreshing SurYa moments after many days, and I am delighted to see them playing and poking each other with horns, lovely episode.

And Suraj got the light at the end of tunnel when he finally submitted form for Sandhya and Sandhya's matchstick worked at the same time, signifying that this thing will surely work in favor of Sandhya, DABH beats us and our thinking with symbolism.

Dada I should thank you a lot! only Bc's of u only I went to try the links!! πŸ€—
Thanks a lot...!!😳

I think we all are delighted and our forum is bubbling after a long time...!! πŸ˜³
Looks like CVs are never letting us down πŸ˜³ and I wish all those silent members who post on a dry day would also would have enjoyed this,...!😳

Yeah Dada, I'm so loving the symbolism by the CVs...! in fact the whole episode had many symbolic aspects through out..!!😳

vish.naren thumbnail
Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

I should say I'm lost... Now this is a full bag of surprises. Our CVs are so fabulous writers. Even if we know the story, they know how to surprise every one of us.!

JAMi, don't be lost, we need you here! to spam with us!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Or else just get lost!😑 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Yeah JAMi, the CVs are so so surprising us!! 

In fcat I have mentioned before in many basher threads also, that we know how the story gonna end, but we would like to see how our CVs manage n express the whole thing!⭐️

And more glad that your comment add up to my title...!!😳
vish.naren thumbnail
Originally posted by: farhana874

DABH always rocks with amazing symbolism!
Today's episode reminded me of that dialogue of Sooraj ''Hum dono milkar ek doosre ke zindagi mein ujala karenge''!

Nice post Vishnu!
Thanks for the pic!

Yeah Farhana Di, DABH is making us love it more, giving us tips to manage our family!⭐️😳

Haa Di, that dialogue is something most needed in todays world, rather than being together, being there for each other is most important!😳 β­οΈ

Thanks Di, Actually the wifi went slow, thats why I took time to edit , and slowly upload the image etc..!
Glad u liked it...!! πŸ˜Š
vish.naren thumbnail
Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Vishnu Kutta..πŸ€— You always choose right episode to do your analysis.πŸ‘πŸΌ

As usual perfect and rocking analysis.πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘ I liked added picture by you.

It's indeed Diwali surprise for all viewers. πŸ₯³

I just love Sooraj's determination to fulfill Sandhya's dream. There wasn't even for single moment he thought of Bhabho.

😳...Mhara Ami Di...!!πŸ€— 

Haa Di, I wish to share the happiness and be there during all the time! True lover of DABH!!
So choose this episode after reading the LU! and for my luck the spammer's link worked on time!πŸ˜†

Glad u also liked the post n pic!😳😳

Of course, Mhara Sooraj'sa is always with his Love! β˜ΊοΈ
No fear for Bhabho! (but still Sooraj'sa turned back when Sandhya shoutedπŸ˜†, Symbolism?!!)
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yap I was surprised even though I knew there will be a sar takrana scene...!!! But it was more beautiful than I thought...!!! Just wonderful...!!!