Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

The Episode started with a silence! but ended with a moment! Embarrassed

It was nice episode! Sadhya showing her confidence, acceptance and trying her best to celebrate/arrange a nice Diwali on a cloudy day of the family!Star

When Sandhya Bhabhi is arranging things, Mhara Sooraj'sa is rushing to recover the Necklace!Star

It was kinda known to us that Sooraj'sa would notice the Night College in today's episode, but CVs have given us a nice surprise by showing it in a more elegant way!Clap

The Session was simple and filled with the moment of Sooraj'sa to get a seat for his Love!Embarrassed

The Diya Lighting by Sandhya Bhabhi and same time Showing Sooraj'sa obtaining a seat for his Love was a remarkable Surprise for us!Embarrassed I never expected such a nice timed scene!Clap

What more, the episode was filled with more moments, Sandhya trying to full fill Chotu's dream! Giving it as a surprise for Chotu! Smile

And SurYa having s SurYa scene after a long time! Well that's a surprise to us!Embarrassed

Sooraj'sa planning a surprise to Sandhya...!!! StarEmbarrassedClap WOW WOW!! 

Today is full of surprise!! in DABH n to us...!!Embarrassed

Precap: Surprise to Bhaho n Chavi!Big smile

Embarrassed !!...Welcome Aboard All Dear Spammers...!! Embarrassed 

Diwali Surprise! : you know it means for what...!! Right?!!Embarrassed
Life with Surprises are always good na...!!Embarrassed

Note: The thread is intended to discuss the Episode!

Edited by wish.naren - 14 November 2012 at 9:52am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abi...soniii...shehjaranusha34tuh1ArHiLover-xManjuufarhana874-Ayeshi-UMDUJuna04SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~ !!...Diwali Surprises...!! ~~" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Ah, agree with you Vishnu Da, the episode ended with a bang and gave us some refreshing SurYa moments after many days, and I am delighted to see them playing and poking each other with horns, lovely episode.

And Suraj got the light at the end of tunnel when he finally submitted form for Sandhya and Sandhya's matchstick worked at the same time, signifying that this thing will surely work in favor of Sandhya, DABH beats us and our thinking with symbolism.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34shehjarfarhana874vish.naren-Amli-

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I should say I'm lost... Now this is a full bag of surprises. Our CVs are so fabulous writers. Even if we know the story, they know how to surprise every one of us.!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34shehjarfarhana874vish.narenSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
DABH always rocks with amazing symbolism!
Today's episode reminded me of that dialogue of Sooraj ''Hum dono milkar ek doosre ke zindagi mein ujala karenge''!

Nice post Vishnu!
Thanks for the pic!

Edited by farhana874 - 14 November 2012 at 9:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34shehjarvish.narenSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Vishnu Kutta..Hug You always choose right episode to do your analysis.Thumbs Up

As usual perfect and rocking analysis.Clap Star Clap I liked added picture by you.

It's indeed Diwali surprise for all viewers. Dancing Party

I just love Sooraj's determination to fulfill Sandhya's dream. There wasn't even for single moment he thought of Bhabho. Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarvish.narenSAIBALROUTH

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Ah, agree with you Vishnu Da, the episode ended with a bang and gave us some refreshing SurYa moments after many days, and I am delighted to see them playing and poking each other with horns, lovely episode.

And Suraj got the light at the end of tunnel when he finally submitted form for Sandhya and Sandhya's matchstick worked at the same time, signifying that this thing will surely work in favor of Sandhya, DABH beats us and our thinking with symbolism.

Dada I should thank you a lot! only Bc's of u only I went to try the links!! Hug
Thanks a lot...!!Embarrassed

I think we all are delighted and our forum is bubbling after a long time...!! Embarrassed
Looks like CVs are never letting us down Embarrassed and I wish all those silent members who post on a dry day would also would have enjoyed this,...!Embarrassed

Yeah Dada, I'm so loving the symbolism by the CVs...! in fact the whole episode had many symbolic aspects through out..!!Embarrassed

shehjarSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

I should say I'm lost... Now this is a full bag of surprises. Our CVs are so fabulous writers. Even if we know the story, they know how to surprise every one of us.!

JAMi, don't be lost, we need you here! to spam with us!WinkLOL

Or else just get lost!Angry Wink LOL

Yeah JAMi, the CVs are so so surprising us!! 

In fcat I have mentioned before in many basher threads also, that we know how the story gonna end, but we would like to see how our CVs manage n express the whole thing!Star

And more glad that your comment add up to my title...!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar-Amli-

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

DABH always rocks with amazing symbolism!
Today's episode reminded me of that dialogue of Sooraj ''Hum dono milkar ek doosre ke zindagi mein ujala karenge''!

Nice post Vishnu!
Thanks for the pic!

Yeah Farhana Di, DABH is making us love it more, giving us tips to manage our family!StarEmbarrassed

Haa Di, that dialogue is something most needed in todays world, rather than being together, being there for each other is most important!Embarrassed Star

Thanks Di, Actually the wifi went slow, thats why I took time to edit , and slowly upload the image etc..!
Glad u liked it...!! Smile

shehjarSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top