Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

@Vishnu Kutta:- I'm also looking forward for Diwali moments where SurYa bursting phuljhadi n all.. Only noise resistance fire-crackers.Tongue

I Dunno, Somehow I found 3rd year admission form charges quite high - 1500rs????Day Dreaming

Okay, cool.. Thanks Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Romance with Bhopu* (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Ops.. I quoted the wrong comment Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarvish.naren-Amli-

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Cute post beta. Chalo kuch to mila itna shor machane per. Ami tum hamasha mujh se kehti rahi CVs humari kahan sunte hain chachi aap bhi na kis duniya main rehte ho... I am beginning to suspect your judgement now. We in IF have been giving them shameless threads on our desires and they have atleast noticed it. I think they do go through  the forum as it to some extent reflects the public mood and try to incorporate some scenes to prevent us from leaving.

shehjarvish.naren-Amli-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome thread ami! I learned some new words: Bhopu and Vepu (thanks ayeshi) LOL. The episode not only said but also proved that, as a wise lady once said, 'real surprise is when the wish out of the blue comes true' Wink! And great catch on the 'children's day' reference. Happy Children's day everyone!

@ farhana - When I read the first line of your post, I knew what song you were singing, and I just started ROFL

@ JAMi - 'kids of SurYa' Shocked ... you are a true visionary! Clap

shehjarvish.naren-Amli-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
samir I have telescopic vision.LOL plus I can say all about Bhoot, Pret, Bhaavi and Vartamaan.. Bhabho will be just running behind hundreds of mini sunny and sandy screaming 'haye mhara JAM ji'...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjar-SamiR-vish.naren-Amli-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

samir I have telescopic vision.LOL plus I can say all about Bhoot, Pret, Bhaavi and Vartamaan.. Bhabho will be just running behind hundreds of mini sunny and sandy screaming 'haye mhara JAM ji'...

haye mhara JAM ji, hundreds?! Shocked Poor Bhabho! LOL

'bhoot, pret, bhaavi, vartamaan' ... all flew right over my head Confused

shehjarvish.naren-Amli-

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Finally we saw Suraj and Sandhya smiling today.  Clap

Loved how Sandhya took the initiative and wanted to sar takrao again...LOL  Of course she's just trying to bring unity and cheer back into the house.

Hope her good mood carries over into her response to Suraj's surprise tomorrow. Confused

shehjar-SamiR-vish.naren-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
@Samah:- It's all good.Hug Blushing

@Umdu Aunty:- May be you're right. CV's probably visiting the forum to inquire about the mood of public in general. Thumbs Up

@Samir Uncle:- Thankoos for the compliment.Star. N yeah JAMi has a telescopic vision.

@Fatima Ammi-Jaan:- I'm surprised to see your comment in love vaali thread..Wink. *Ahem Ahem* -- I also hope Sandy don't break heart of sunny boy.Day Dreaming

shehjar-SamiR-vish.narenSwerveBae

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.