Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally we saw Suraj and Sandhya smiling today.  πŸ‘

Loved how Sandhya took the initiative and wanted to sar takrao again...πŸ˜†  Of course she's just trying to bring unity and cheer back into the house.

Hope her good mood carries over into her response to Suraj's surprise tomorrow. πŸ˜•
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Samah:- It's all good.πŸ€— β˜ΊοΈ

@Umdu Aunty:- May be you're right. CV's probably visiting the forum to inquire about the mood of public in general. πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Samir Uncle:- Thankoos for the compliment.⭐️. N yeah JAMi has a telescopic vision.

@Fatima Ammi-Jaan:- I'm surprised to see your comment in love vaali thread..πŸ˜‰. *Ahem Ahem* -- I also hope Sandy don't break heart of sunny boy.
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bhopu romance πŸ˜† amli u r too good to come up with such terms ..
ya it was such a relief to see both of them in that fun mood ..😊

ferri that song πŸ˜†

jam ur imagination πŸ€£
.Ami. thumbnail
@Shirin - Yep, SurYa need a tool to do romance. Gadaa, Pochha, Vepu n let's see what is store next??

@Priya - YaY! Dhinka chika time. I'm also happy. I hope te navratri ma pan full to masti kari hashe.

@Shehjar Bua - You know na how nutty my brain thinks.. πŸ˜†. Esp in terms of SurYa romance..
AHLMH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀣 Children day special romance ...
Nice post Amidi...Loved it...
πŸ₯³   πŸ€—
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Ami, Sheebz here! πŸ˜†, Yeah, SurYa do use unique accessories while romancing! Children's day! Great catch! It was nice to see SurYa smiing! Looking forward to the twin surprises tmw.πŸ˜ƒ
.Ami. thumbnail
@Ashita:- Thanks darling!

@Deebz Amma:- Yeah I'm glad you both are here at same time. Good mental synch by the way n also deadly combination of Amma -- Bua.. I mean I've hardly observed such a strong bonding between them in real life. You're an exceptional. πŸ‘
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ami beta ... looks like shoe is on the other foot! Aaj khudhi kabab main haddi?! πŸ˜²

SheeBz, you'll have to forgive my friend here. She didn't mean to do it, i'm sure  πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†
.Ami. thumbnail
@SaMir Uncle -- Sheebz wont mind if i become a kabab main haddi. They'll enjoy triangle with me.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Naughty post Ami... the bhopu romance was perfect & we got it after  a long time & honestly my partner wasn't around  
Truely bhopus are annoying but this one was really colorful & cute .. now waiting to see chhotu's reaction on receiving the gift from his mom-dadπŸ˜‰