Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

*Romance with Bhopu*

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Chalo, All seniors aunties of the forum tell me how many of you'd "BHOPU" romance with your partner?Wink LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

SurYa always gives us new tool for romance. This time with "Bhopu"..Shocked LOL ROFL.

*Ahem Ahem* Symbolic head-bagging -- As per my measurement there wasn't even a gap of millimeter.Blushing Heart Blushing

Life is full of unforeseen surprises. There are many opportunities when one can secretly wish for something exciting to happen something out of the banausic. The real surprise is when the wish out of the blue comes true.

It was such a symbolic scene with Bhopu I think. I always get stunned/surprised whenever I heard the voice of cycle horn and also get annoyed at traffic signal. As Sooraj stated, Your enthusiasm, determination, sparkles in your eyes to fulfill the dream will helps us to overcome from any hurdles during journey of IPS.Star.

It's a worth watching episode for sure. No bloopers. No faults. Only SurYa moment.Approve.

Edited:- I'm running out of time due to new year celebration so you all have saved yourself from being victim of my long hathoda..Evil Smile.

Edited by ami_dabh - 14 November 2012 at 9:30am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abiPappu.ladyterpshehjarDEBOLINA96FizakArHiLover-x-sakshi-MJV2farhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDUJuna04Fatima_QSAIBALROUTHBrahmaputra

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
HeyyyDancing Me first to post here 

Party

Bhopu Romance hooray ...
Finally we all got what we have been asking for 

Assumption from SurYa dialogs that they had a talk before Suraj went to Ajmer to get the jewelryDancing
Suraj successful in getting Sandy admission

and... and... and...DancingDancing
Most importantly   today Sandy took the initiative and lead in Sar takrana  Romance...Party Suraj and Suraj taking the lead in Bhopu romance

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarfarhana874vish.narenMJV2Fatima_QSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

ladyterp Senior Member
ladyterp
ladyterp

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Sorry but I don't know what is Bhopu?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874vish.naren-Amli-

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Agreed Ami Di, today's episode was the one which we all were waiting for, and Bhopu romance went really well, after many days we got to see SurYa laughing and teasingeach other, really a feel good episode for us.

Finally, Suraj succeeded in filling up form and this time it was bereft of any mishap, only the documents need to be submitted and Suraj will do that for sure.

So, two people will get surprise tomorrow, Chotu and along with that Sandhya

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarfarhana874vish.narenMJV2Juna04-Amli-

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@ladyterp:- Bhopu means horn..LOL ROFL.. Pooo...Pooo...Shocked LOL..

@Juna Di:- You're one crazy aunty..LOL ROFL. Yesterday I read your comment in my poem thread before you edited regarding possible consequences of romance..Wink.. I wrote it only for SurYa romance..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarfarhana874vish.narenJuna04SAIBALROUTH

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
fantastic post amlu. I love Bhopu...as well as SurYa...our chchora and chchori are not leaving a single instance to be naughty. Sunny boy is becoming more and more naughty day by day. So as sandy baby... and you dont think you will escape from our hathodas.ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarfarhana874vish.narenJuna04-Amli-

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Po po...po po po...po po po...po......Party
Guess what song am singing??Day Dreaming Son of Sardar ka!LOL

Finally some laughter, some romance from SurYa!
Me izz happy!Dancing

Aaja aaja Amlu...Gangam style mein nachte hain!Dancing

Edited by farhana874 - 14 November 2012 at 9:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarvish.narenJuna04-Amli-

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Do you know why CV's shown romance with BHOPU and SurYa as a kids doing Po Poo Poo..? Because it's a "Children Day".

Happy Children Day to SurYa.. Party Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarfarhana874vish.narenJuna04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index