Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saileshrk

Have u gone lost ur mind...u idiot...please think before u make such types of topics...shame on u?? just because of D3 ur here in this forum...dont post these types of topics...

U did not needed to b rude! Here people can xpres der views! Its fr u to suport r nt bt a lil toned down comment wud hv been enuf!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..kunwarSOUL..-Blind.Dance-Snigs.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "instead of dance ban (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snigs.

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigs.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyasi28

Originally posted by saileshrk

Have u gone lost ur mind...u idiot...please think before u make such types of topics...shame on u?? just because of D3 ur here in this forum...dont post these types of topics...

U did not needed to b rude! Here people can xpres der views! Its fr u to suport r nt bt a lil toned down comment wud hv been enuf!

Thanks Shreyasi. This is d reason why I mentioned I cud believe u becoz i saw u in d forum topics bfr.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flirteyed-Blind.Dance-

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I can undrstnd as v r more or less goin thru d same phase! I promise u i can nvr lyk tarey even if i want to! D diff is dat i stil hv sum hope left! I m gonna edit!

Edited by shreyasi28 - 17 November 2012 at 11:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Blind.Dance-Snigs.

Snigs.

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigs.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Edit ur comments n me my quotes d post will be perfect denBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Blind.Dance-

Snigs.

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigs.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Deetha u r playing like like game?Shocked

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 17 November 2012 at 11:21pm

-Blind.Dance-

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
i just wanna say ki ... after what all is happening in the show now... i slightly agree with TM...

D3 actors are not less talented...the 10 are excellent dancers...and if they try they will reach to unbelievable heights...

thinking abt the present crap shown and wastage of the skills of these dancers the TM said it...in that POV i totally agree to her...

and to some ppl ... just get the rules straight... even then if u want to comment then mind ur language and comment.. these types of languages are not taken for granted...

hume pata hai koun kaise topics banata hai aur koun kaise baat karta hai... forum ko follow bhi karte hum...so no need to explain us... and the TM... she is not the one to creat tiffs or do one...

if u dnt agree then state directly that u dnt like and leave...

and yeah i want D3 to end coz they deserve more ... its not the same one which used to extract their skills squeezing the talent out of them... yeah D3 will be the first mile stone... but i wish now it ends and they take one step higher..or to say several steps higher as now the show is literally not using thier whole talent

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

grungta11Snigs...KR..

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Deetha u r playing like like game?Shocked

arey pad rahi thi ki actually hua kya hai!!!!!LOL

Snigs.

Snigs.