Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 

Ye kahani main apni pota poti ko sunaungi sulane ke liye 😆😆😆
mudraswathi thumbnail

added 😆
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: debaparna77

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 

Ye kahani main apni pota poti ko sunaungi sulane ke liye 😆😆😆

picture bhi dikhana..😆😆😆 kaafi mehnat kiya maine..😆😆

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So sweet Mudraji!!! Went down memory lanes... as a kid I used to read lots of stories like this in 'ChandaMama' 😃 Plz. continue... Loved ur post!!!
It's new yr. day for us... Thank u for this nice read on this auspicious day; was really bored of khushipuran... Dont know if u celebrate it today but best wishes for a Happy & Prosperous New Year to you as well!! ⭐️
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

picture bhi dikhana..😆😆😆 kaafi mehnat kiya maine..😆😆

Bookmark karke rakhha hain 😛
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

So sweet Mudraji!!! Went down memory lanes... as a kid I used to read lots of stories like this in 'ChandaMama' 😃 Plz. continue... Loved ur post!!!
It's new yr. day for us... Thank u for this nice read on this auspicious day; was really bored of khushipuran... Dont know if u celebrate it today but best wishes for a Happy & Prosperous New Year to you as well!! ⭐️

Aww.. thank you  Very much .. You remembered chandamama.. My favourite ever... I feel very much honoured...😊

I have read them in the mother tongue and some how, I like to read it in telugu only..no other language..

❤️  A Happy New Year ❤️
Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How could the wicked flower let ashutosh and the butterfly live so as her wings were disabled she got a bad goblin to take her place ,who set things on fire, stole money , and even dirtied the walls of his house but sheade ashutosh forget the butterfly and run circles around , the butterfly shed many tears but to no avail , ashutosh loved the bad goblin all the more , now we hope avoid wizard of Oz comes to the poor butterflys rescue so that she can dance , and be happy again don't know how to add pictures
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bc123456

How could the wicked flower let ashutosh and the butterfly live so as her wings were disabled she got a bad goblin to take her place ,who set things on fire, stole money , and even dirtied the walls of his house but sheade ashutosh forget the butterfly and run circles around , the butterfly shed many tears but to no avail , ashutosh loved the bad goblin all the more , now we hope avoid wizard of Oz comes to the poor butterflys rescue so that she can dance , and be happy again don't know how to add pictures

vow!!!! A nice follow up!!!
I am loving the wizard of OZ... amy be Armaan... will come and give Ashu some gyaan..😆

here is the link to how to add pictures...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3202092

if you have any problems, please pm me.😊