Which couple is the lead?Or is this a new concept?

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!

I just had one question. The show has been on for about 2 months, right? Sorry, I'm reallly bad with math calculations. But, it as been 2 months at the very least.

So, my question is; which couple is the lead couple? Or is this a 2 lead pair show?

At times I feel like it's Anoop-Mansi's show...but then it becomes Sahil-Shivani's show. Reallly confusing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bth r leads..
buh well i luv saahil n shivani moreee DUE TO MA HAWTIEPIE AK
ashishrockzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think both are leads !! Anup Mansi & Saahil Shivani :)
ShanUlas thumbnail
both are the leads

its just like ek hazaro me meri behna hai  but here the concept is ek hazaron me meri saheli hai...

whether she does love marriage or arranged she will always be my friend first,

whether i put axe on my feet or axe falls on my feet still my friend is the best...

.i think my clues are enough to tell who is the lead...actually its Shivani and Mansi and their respective love and arranged  marriages 
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Both are leads. I guess that Anoop and Mansi had their time. Now it's Sahil and Shivani's turn. This is so dumb!Like in other shows, since this story is based on a love and arranged marriage, both scenes should be equally distributed simultaneously. Dazzler Shana0127, you have a point. Both females are the leads hence the reason the show is centered mainly around them. Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhainAshish

bth r leads..

buh well i luv saahil n shivani moreee DUE TO MA HAWTIEPIE AK

Hawtiepie. I like how you phrased it without being offensive. 👏 But I kinda like Anoop too, other than his tennis talk all the time which goes right over my head. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: tarrannum

I think both are leads !! Anup Mansi & Saahil Shivani :)

I guesss that is true.
So, I guess it is a new thing to have two lead couples instead of one. 🥱
illuminated. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

both are the leads

its just like ek hazaro me meri behna hai  but here the concept is ek hazaron me meri saheli hai...

whether she does love marriage or arranged she will always be my friend first,

whether i put axe on my feet or axe falls on my feet still my friend is the best...

.i think my clues are enough to tell who is the lead...actually its Shivani and Mansi and their respective love and arranged  marriages 

"Ek hazaron me meri saheli hai" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I understand that the two females are leads, but isn't it kinda weird that there are two couples? I mean the story has to at some point focus on one instead of both, right? Let's see how the CVs play out the entire pregnancy track without side-lining Mansi because right now they were running the tennis track and pregnancy track side-by-side. 🥱

Thanks for your input though. 😃😳
illuminated. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Both are leads. I guess that Anoop and Mansi had their time. Now it's Sahil and Shivani's turn. This is so dumb!Like in other shows, since this story is based on a love and arranged marriage, both scenes should be equally distributed simultaneously. Dazzler Shana0127, you have a point. Both females are the leads hence the reason the show is centered mainly around them.

As I said above, so far both Mansi and Shivani's character was given importance but let's see how the pregnancy track plays out. I really hope, the other isn't sidelined and they can somehow connect the two tracks. It does make the show look all hotchpotch with sooo many different tracks running, doesn't it? 😕
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Saraa

As I said above, so far both Mansi and Shivani's character was given importance but let's see how the pregnancy track plays out. I really hope, the other isn't sidelined and they can somehow connect the two tracks. It does make the show look all hotchpotch with sooo many different tracks running, doesn't it? 😕

Saraa

I guess the CVS thought processes are impaired! Despite having so many resources at their disposal, they fail to enthrall a capacity audience like Punar Vivah which is almost based on the same concept!

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago