Goldie

michelle281194

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY

KHOLKE DEKHO...

DEKHO... DEKHO...

happy now???

Edited by michelle281194 - 15 November 2012 at 12:32am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAPPY MY WALA DAY (Page 2)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
i am double happy yaar...itne pyar se hume dekhega to hum to mar hi jayege.
Ye hai mera tumhara indu singh...the one and only.

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
tum kya bachi ho jo tumko childrens day wish kare Tongue..mind u 20+ bache nahi hote LOL

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
jb teacher's day mana skte h to children's day kyn nhi...akhir hu to mai bhi student.

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

jb teacher's day mana skte h to children's day kyn nhi...akhir hu to mai bhi student.
nahi nahi ..u r engineer student ..toh engineer day tumhara hai ...aur childrens matlab jo students scul jate hain ..toh unko wish karo ..ab teachers toh teachers rahenge ..tum teacher bann jao mai tumhe wish kardunga ..

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
@amit&sonali,pls compromise this conflicts between u and her.I have a solution to amit that she has attained the age of 22,so she no more under children category and on part of sonali side,she is a child because she behaves like a U.K.G student eventhough she has attained 22 y old.So my point of view both of your suggestion were right.

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
oh amit bete...teacher bhi ban jayege bahut jald aur phr teacher's day ke liye kehna nhi padega but ye kis rulebook me likha h ki 20+ college going students children's day nhi mana skte...phr btao hum sb apne teacher's ko wish kyn krte h.
Joyel...u r absolutely right.

Amit...mai choti si pyari si nanhi si bacchi hu...samjhe jo indu singh ke baare me sochti rehti h.

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
lol ..kuch bi ho but u r nt bachi ..toh socha indu ke baare mai ..maine toh manna nahi kiya sochne se ..ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.