Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
ruhi86 yeah i agree with you
she could leave that place and go to city work there earn some money and make her name but no she had to stick to the haweli n b thakurain

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyruhi86dumppurviJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what is this??? (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
They would never admit they spioled a good story line. What started  off as a promising story has turned into a three ring circus just because  the CV's are obbsessed  with comming up with a love story that hardly any one wants to see.
 I can'r say enought how much I hate what they brought Sugni's characer to.  Ohh well I hope the TRP's come back soon and show them wat a mess they made!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12JulieDdumppurvipankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

ruhi86

I think everyone agrees that it is Sugni's absolute right to decide wether to marry TVS or not (I think even he would agree if she was able to explain it to him in a calm manner).

But what most thinking people are having a problem why she needed to marry Adi? Now there has been comments that as TVS is a powerful Thakur and if she went with someone else he would not accept it and would continue to pursue her.

She made TVS walk out of her life once so she could have done it again so the above reason is not valid. She married Adi at gun point because her ego was hurt/she was humiliated by TVS in private when he questioned her relationship with Adi and likened her behaviour to that of a true bedi.

I think most people would have appluded her if she had left with her mother and carried on with her life be it in the village or gone to a city and in due course met and married someone and proved what she wanted - that she is a home maker not a home racker and she can be good bhau.

And now instead of trying to fix this story the CVs have decided to make TVS hard core negative. This is not an evolvement of his character because of what he is going / had gone through but wholsale REWRITE so there will be no logic to what he becomes.

I really wonder whether the CVs or Zee mgt have any idea of what they are trying to get achieve because at the moment it feels like the are just trying turn this into a standard serial -sas bahu drama, young couple dogged by obsessive man.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyruhi86razor12dumppurvipankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
how long they will drag this drama ???

any ways sugni could move on, marriage was not the 1st thing that can save her ext. She could go to city start work there earn money and then might meet any prince charming may b we would accept that thing...
that things happen in life but to marry his own nephew and be free with him and then say she had nothing with him Dead

ocendejoyruhi86razor12dumppurvipankhudi_TiaRa

ruhi86

Groupbie

ruhi86

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
The funny thing is now Adi is working hard to earn for his wife, but in case he has a little self respect he should first return all the money TVS spent on him since childhood and then buy saari for his selfish wife..Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoydumppurvironshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
one day work is nothing...

he has to work every day

any 1 can work 1 day and then stay at home like lazy on his uncle's money

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyruhi86dumppurvi

ruhi86

Groupbie

ruhi86

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I wish sugni should try her stubbornness in front of her biological father who never gave sugni any right. She shud ask him on gunpoint to accept her as his daughter rather than marrying someone on gun point, that would have made some sense as her father is really a culprit. But she has no courage to stand in front of such people and all she does is misusing people who love her by emotionally blackmailing them. 

Edited by ruhi86 - 17 November 2012 at 4:21am

Tasminjocendejoyrazor12dumppurvironshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
ruhi86

well said...

Not Only Sugni even Gulabiya ZIP her mouth near Jwala Thakur and his son and wife

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyruhi86razor12dumppurvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.