ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Adi n Sugni shud move to mental hospital asapROFL

so funny but I think This show is run by KIDS

they are obsessed with their pair adi sugni

no matter how why when they just make sure to pair them

now they make them married so who can stop them now ...

its too late

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrruhi86IstilaJulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

ruhi86 Senior Member
ruhi86
ruhi86

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Yes..now m just waiting to see how n when they are going to end the show...the best thing they can do to this show at this point of time is to end it declaring adi sugni insane, as this can justify their immoral acts and senseless activities Wink 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrIstilaForeverSHINeeHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

seemasr Senior Member
seemasr
seemasr

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Height of contradictions.

1-Sugni sells herself ,but made sure not to TVS
2-Claims to not be a typecasted bedni but wanted to go with any thakur outbidding TVS.(Would not she be breakng  the home of that thukrain?)Confused
3-Just for the sake of being other woman she can't marry TVS but same rule does not applicable to Adrita.(Adi-Amrita)
4-Gulabo has doubts in TVS's integrity where he has stood many times for them but all praises for Adi who can't even stand the shadow of bednis.D'oh
5-Sugni dint want to stay near TVS but no intention to leave mansion.Silly
6---Adi can't respect his friendship with Amrita but want to die for a friend like SugniROFL
7-Because riva's marriage Adini were entitled to marry,but even that very cause died they ended up still marrying god knows for what reason.Wacko
8-Sugni ran down staircase to tell truth to MT but married to Adi at gun point.ROFL ,If this is not insanity then what ???
9-Adi is not showing lil respect to seek bless from his mom,but ready to wash Gulabo's soiled cloth ROFL

I am tired now

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyruhi86razor12IstilaHillyloveForeverSHINeeVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ruhi86 Senior Member
ruhi86
ruhi86

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemasr

Height of contradictions.

1-Sugni sells herself ,but made sure not to TVS
2-Claims to not be a typecasted bedni but wanted to go with any thakur outbidding TVS.(Would not she be breakng  the home of that thukrain?)Confused
3-Just for the sake of being other woman she can't marry TVS but same rule does not applicable to Adrita.(Adi-Amrita)
4-Gulabo has doubts in TVS's integrity where he has stood many times for them but all praises for Adi who can't even stand the shadow of bednis.D'oh
5-Sugni dint want to stay near TVS but no intention to leave mansion.Silly
6---Adi can't respect his friendship with Amrita but want to die for a friend like SugniROFL
7-Because riva's marriage Adini were entitled to marry,but even that very cause died they ended up still marrying god knows for what reason.Wacko
8-Sugni ran down staircase to tell truth to MT but married to Adi at gun point.ROFL ,If this is not insanity then what ??? ClapClapClap hats off to sugni for getting married like that 
9-Adi is not showing lil respect to seek bless from his mom,but ready to wash Gulabo's soiled cloth ROFL

I am tired now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
8-Sugni ran down staircase to tell truth to MT but married to Adi at gun point.ROFL ,If this is not insanity then what ??? ClapClapClap hats off to sugni for getting married like that

but if vikram does the same thing people call him mad why u force her ext ext ext !!!!

ocendejoyseemasrruhi86razor12IstilaHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaVinnie79KhatamKahani

LeenaRG Senior Member
LeenaRG
LeenaRG

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Another show with a good concept bites the dust. I had thought that since this show was not on Colors that it would be different. So unfortunate that Indian telly cannot get ahead of the same old love story melodramas.

razor12seemasrruhi86Istilapayal7Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanironshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeenaRG

Another show with a good concept bites the dust. I had thought that since this show was not on Colors that it would be different. So unfortunate that Indian telly cannot get ahead of the same old love story melodramas.

they are trying to add some masala in the shows... but in that way they ruin great shows

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeenaRGruhi86IstilaHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

ruhi86 Senior Member
ruhi86
ruhi86

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
In my opinion its sugni's choice to marry Vikram or not, but what she did is certainly not justified. I wish she would have tried to make her own identity and do something remarkable instead of trying to be a good wife in a senseless marriage. I dunno why these CVs think that marriage is the only solution and it will make things great, instead it made things worst and now they are trying new stupid things to make it look logical. I wish they had shown Sugni opening a NGO for her community or atleast trying to get more education n opening up a small school, but they are showing her doing Karwa Chouth fast for a person whom she married on gun point!! And applying menhadi and doing makeup... I dunno how this is going to solve the problem of her community!!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by ruhi86 - 16 November 2012 at 7:10am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12IstilaHillyloveVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanironshaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index