Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The funny thing is now Adi is working hard to earn for his wife, but in case he has a little self respect he should first return all the money TVS spent on him since childhood and then buy saari for his selfish wife..😡
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
one day work is nothing...

he has to work every day

any 1 can work 1 day and then stay at home like lazy on his uncle's money
ruhi86 thumbnail
I wish sugni should try her stubbornness in front of her biological father who never gave sugni any right. She shud ask him on gunpoint to accept her as his daughter rather than marrying someone on gun point, that would have made some sense as her father is really a culprit. But she has no courage to stand in front of such people and all she does is misusing people who love her by emotionally blackmailing them. Edited by ruhi86 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
ruhi86

well said...

Not Only Sugni even Gulabiya ZIP her mouth near Jwala Thakur and his son and wife
razor12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Ruhi/Ron,
  I just saw a clip on YT of one of the previous episodes from this week. The clip was otherBedni's asking G what she is buying and then tauntingG that S trapped CT if not TVS. Then G retorts saying they are Jealous that S did not sell herself but married a Thakur.

I was awestruck to hear it. Did G forget that S did her sardhakai and TVS/ADI did the highest bid of Rs. 20 Lacs? Was she not already sold? What is this hypocricy? G and family are enjoying TVS money from S sardakai and showing false pride of S marrying a Thakur at gunpoint?

This is one more "What is this" moment for me that I wanted to share with you all.

Thank you.
ruhi86 thumbnail
Yes..you are right, i think CVs are either highly confused or they change writers every week, so no one proceed the story in a proper way, each week they show 180 degree change in the situation and expect us to accept it without questioning or thinking anything. I don't have any hope left that this show is ever gonna be completely logical. 
ruhi86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: razor12

Hi Ruhi/Ron,

I just saw a clip on YT of one of the previous episodes from this week. The clip was otherBedni's asking G what she is buying and then tauntingG that S trapped CT if not TVS. Then G retorts saying they are Jealous that S did not sell herself but married a Thakur. - she forgot to add on a gunpoint ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I was awestruck to hear it. Did G forget that S did her sardhakai and TVS/ADI did the highest bid of Rs. 20 Lacs? Was she not already sold? What is this hypocricy? G and family are enjoying TVS money from S sardakai and showing false pride of S marrying a Thakur at gunpoint?

This is one more "What is this" moment for me that I wanted to share with you all.

Thank you.

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Ruhi/Ron,

I just saw a clip on YT of one of the previous episodes from this week. The clip was otherBedni's asking G what she is buying and then tauntingG that S trapped CT if not TVS. Then G retorts saying they are Jealous that S did not sell herself but married a Thakur.

Thank you.

I was amazed by that scene too. G seems to have forgotten that Sugni's sardakai money is presently feeding her useless brothers and their families, that is why she is not doing Rai and has all that spare time to live at the mansion and then to snoop around in everyone's business. G also forgot that Sugni had announced and did her sardakai PUBLICLY, so no matter what she says, everyone knows the truth.

I was glad that the other bednis told her that Sugni trapped Aditya when she could not marry Vikram. G is definitely proud that she is now related to a Thakur family.
ronshaan thumbnail

Hi Ruhi/Ron,

Thank you.

Yeah I shared this b4 I had same question about this
how can she b so proud and say sugni didnt sell her self..

they R changing history just to win new fans and show vikram crazy
ruhi86 thumbnail
yes..they are showing everything to gain sympathy for adini and to make us praise that stupid sugni ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ I wonder what they will show next, adini fighting for their share in haweli, Even G once went to Jwala Singh for money, she had no courage to ask Jwala Singh to give Sugni a share of his property as legally Sugni shud get a fair share. Instead of that they are using Vikram's money to satisfy their needs..Even if they return all his money, it won't be enough as they can never repay what TVS did for G and family. Are we supposed to take this crap??? Edited by ruhi86 - 11 years ago