Phir Subah Hogi

what is this???

ruhi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This show is a total headache now. An unimaginable pathetic story. How on earth can they ever imagine such a story. I guess it is no doubt the most hated show and no one is ever gonna watch this as it is beyond reparable now. They had a small chance to save the show but they finally ruined it by getting those two worthless people married. That too for the most illogical reason one can ever imagine.  Adi n Sugni shud move to mental hospital asap. It is the best place for them. Now even the promos are pathetic. WORST SHOW INDEED. 😡😡😡 Edited by ruhi86 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LMAO      🤣

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg you made me laugh🤣Even I wonder how CVS came up with such a disgusting storyline🤢
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup you are so correct this is worst show ever started very well but this adini made it horrible . god i really wanna through rotten tomatoes on cvs of this show !!🐷
razor12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with You 100%!!

The small chance of improving the shows acceptance is ruined by butchering Vikram's character and pairing ADNI or making them live together infront of Vikram.

So many issues and now it's beyond repairable and far beyond acceptable story. I have stopped watching this show even on online last week. Also, stopped posting (protesting it) in this forum as it is no use to blow trumpets in the deaf ears.

PS: CVS- The butchering of Vikram character did not make me hate him. It only made me empathize with his pain and the deceit he faced.

A big Kudos to undying fans of TVS of this show for their loyalty to their favorite character and Varun Badola👏👏👏.

God Bless.
Edited by razor12 - 11 years ago
ruhi86 thumbnail
Its getting more n more confusing now. Can't relate the story(i tried hard 😉) as there isn't any logical twist at all. No offence to CVs but now its impossible to make any sense from the current storyline and they don't have any chance left to give the show a logical ending at least. Now whatever twist they bring its making the show worst!! I wonder how they are going to end it, either changing Vikram's heart and emotions towards Sugni, or making Sugni fall for him once more, any ways the show is far from a convincing ending. 
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruhi86

This show is a total headache now. An unimaginable pathetic story. How on earth can they ever imagine such a story. I guess it is no doubt the most hated show and no one is ever gonna watch this as it is beyond reparable now. They had a small chance to save the show but they finally ruined it by getting those two worthless people married. That too for the most illogical reason one can ever imagine.  Adi n Sugni shud move to mental hospital asap. It is the best place for them. Now even the promos are pathetic. WORST SHOW INDEED. 😡😡😡 

gd lord ur funny🤣👏
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This show is A HUGE disaster. Even I don't know where they found these CVs. The stories written are so illogical, Adini jodi is immoral. The characters are different from what they started out as. Adini dialogues are laced with hypocrisy and short term memory loss. Everything is senseless. These days the show is so boring.

What a disappointment from a show that had alot of potential to be different and creative. What a waste of talent by amazing actors such as Varun, Gulki and Narayani.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Adi n Sugni shud move to mental hospital asap🤣

so funny but I think This show is run by KIDS

they are obsessed with their pair adi sugni

no matter how why when they just make sure to pair them

now they make them married so who can stop them now ...

its too late
ruhi86 thumbnail
Yes..now m just waiting to see how n when they are going to end the show...the best thing they can do to this show at this point of time is to end it declaring adi sugni insane, as this can justify their immoral acts and senseless activities 😉