Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ruhi86

ruhi86

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
This show is a total headache now. An unimaginable pathetic story. How on earth can they ever imagine such a story. I guess it is no doubt the most hated show and no one is ever gonna watch this as it is beyond reparable now. They had a small chance to save the show but they finally ruined it by getting those two worthless people married. That too for the most illogical reason one can ever imagine.  Adi n Sugni shud move to mental hospital asap. It is the best place for them. Now even the promos are pathetic. WORST SHOW INDEED. AngryAngryAngry 

Edited by ruhi86 - 14 November 2012 at 11:09am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulsunnyroshianagha107seemasrrazor12babygirl198722miggieSandy66IstilaForeverSHINeeVinnie79Hillyloveanoneepankhudi_TiaRaronshaanKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what is this???" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged

LMAO      ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12seemasrruhi86IstilaSandy66Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Omg you made me laughROFLEven I wonder how CVS came up with such a disgusting storylineDead

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrruhi86razor12babygirl198722IstilaSandy66miggieHillyloveJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
yup you are so correct this is worst show ever started very well but this adini made it horrible . god i really wanna through rotten tomatoes on cvs of this show !!Pig

ocendejoyrazor12fasheanagha107seemasrruhi86IstilaSandy66ForeverSHINeeHillyloveJulieDronshaan

razor12

razor12

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Agree with You 100%!!

The small chance of improving the shows acceptance is ruined by butchering Vikram's character and pairing ADNI or making them live together infront of Vikram.

So many issues and now it's beyond repairable and far beyond acceptable story. I have stopped watching this show even on online last week. Also, stopped posting (protesting it) in this forum as it is no use to blow trumpets in the deaf ears.

PS: CVS- The butchering of Vikram character did not make me hate him. It only made me empathize with his pain and the deceit he faced.

A big Kudos to undying fans of TVS of this show for their loyalty to their favorite character and Varun BadolaClapClapClap.

God Bless.

Edited by razor12 - 15 November 2012 at 9:12am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiindianstargyulanagha107ruhi86seemasrgaayikababygirl198722IstilaSandy66miggieHillyloveJulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ruhi86

ruhi86

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Its getting more n more confusing now. Can't relate the story(i tried hard Wink) as there isn't any logical twist at all. No offence to CVs but now its impossible to make any sense from the current storyline and they don't have any chance left to give the show a logical ending at least. Now whatever twist they bring its making the show worst!! I wonder how they are going to end it, either changing Vikram's heart and emotions towards Sugni, or making Sugni fall for him once more, any ways the show is far from a convincing ending. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasranagha107razor12IstilaJulieDHillyloveForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruhi86

This show is a total headache now. An unimaginable pathetic story. How on earth can they ever imagine such a story. I guess it is no doubt the most hated show and no one is ever gonna watch this as it is beyond reparable now. They had a small chance to save the show but they finally ruined it by getting those two worthless people married. That too for the most illogical reason one can ever imagine.  Adi n Sugni shud move to mental hospital asap. It is the best place for them. Now even the promos are pathetic. WORST SHOW INDEED. AngryAngryAngry 
gd lord ur funnyROFLClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86pankhudi_TiaRa

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

This show is A HUGE disaster. Even I don't know where they found these CVs. The stories written are so illogical, Adini jodi is immoral. The characters are different from what they started out as. Adini dialogues are laced with hypocrisy and short term memory loss. Everything is senseless. These days the show is so boring.

What a disappointment from a show that had alot of potential to be different and creative. What a waste of talent by amazing actors such as Varun, Gulki and Narayani.

ocendejoygizmo786razor12ruhi86anagha107seemasrSandy66IstilaVinnie79Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.