Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
can somebody tell me what the hell is going on in these soaps now sahiba and ranveer married. what IS GOING ON WITHESE CV WITH THESE SHOWS sorry but only punah vivah going good ahhh. just pissed right now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.Kristen23rockstarashutaahir004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hmmm" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Good post dear,hmm,pata nhi CVs ko kya ho gya hai,I don't know why they are doing like this,eeksDead,saari story ka kachra banake rakh diyaAngry,Jazz Ranveer ko pasand karti hai,Ranveer Sahiba ko pasand karta hai,Sahiba Daljeet ko pasand karti hai,n Daljeet,woh bhi Sahiba ko pasand karta hai,n all that,blah blah blah.Kitni messy story hai,saara hotch-potch kar rakha hai.Now I can't watch this show anymore.DeadRanveer n Jazz ke characters ka toh bilkul he kachra he bana diya.Ranveer,usko bechare ko negative role mein fi kar diya(But then also I like Ashishji),aur Jazz,uska bechar ka toh 1 minute ka scene hota haiCryCry(lekin phir bhi woh 1 minute ke scene mein bhi jaan daal deti hai),the CVs has really just messed up the story..Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen_Cleopetrataahir004Andromeda001

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Agree with u;they hav made a total kachra of d story!
They ruined my Princess sukku's role n r nt giving enough screen space 2 herAngry.

rockstarashuQueen_Cleopetrataahir004

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babygirl198722

can somebody tell me what the hell is going on in these soaps now sahiba and ranveer married. what IS GOING ON WITHESE CV WITH THESE SHOWS sorry but only punah vivah going good ahhh. just pissed right now

UrrrggghhhAngry

hating nwdys cause they let dwn my sunshine..Yeah Punar Vivah is doing great frm day 1 Embarrassedpls Ashish n Suku Left the shw guysConfused

Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 18 November 2012 at 2:54am

rockstarashuAashna_30taahir004

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
below expectation now :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockstarashu

rockstarashu

Goldie

rockstarashu

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
jazzveer earlier track was much better than now it is worse.jazz is just missing from rssi.jazzveer previous tracks had more scope and now cvs have ruined it completely.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna_30taahir004

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

Originally posted by babygirl198722

UrrrggghhhAngry

hating nwdys cause they let dwn my sunshine..Yeah Punar Vivah is doing great frm day 1 Embarrassedpls Ashish n Suku Left the shw guysConfused

you are absolutely right dear,both ashish & suku must leave the show,rssi doesn't deserve both of them.

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu1909

jazzveer earlier track was much better than now it is worse.jazz is just missing from rssi.jazzveer previous tracks had more scope and now cvs have ruined it completely.

you are totally right dear,me too very disappointed ...love jazzbeer.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.