Ruk Jaana Nahin

14th Nov WU - Ranjith's crimes turn darker!

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
PANDEY HOUSE
Manwa enters his house authoritatively ordering his sister to get him some water. She retorts with a few insults that gets the angry man thinking. Thereafter, he starts instigating his sister against their mother (what a family!) 
Keeping his own benefit in mind, Manwa then confides in Roop with a plan - an idea that would compel Sobha to start looking for an alliance for Roop. The eager-to-get-married girl trusts him and follows on.

She yells out to summon her mother. When Sobha arrives, Manwa challenges Sobha that he'd bring along a rich, beautiful girl for himself that'd make Sobha's life hell! Sobha doesn't believe him, but Roop speaks up for her brother in an attempt to convince Sobha that he was uttering the truth.

MATHURS' - The hall
An exhausted Sanchi comes home and plonks on her couch. Soon after, the girl is subjected to a few sweet words of advice about her marital life from her concerned mother. 
'Don't worry about all this ma...' Sanchi replies matter-of-factly 'This frustration between us husband-wife doesn't mean that we both have stopped loving each other...we just think differently and want to lead our lives differently...he should understand this fact, but if he doesn't then it's better we split'

Veena is in for a shock when she hears Sanchi's concluding statement

JANARDHAN'S HOUSE
An anxious Janardhan is entertaining the over-confident Ranjith. Janardhan thereafter goes on to express his problems to the politician. The university and hostel were situated in the middle of the city and ideal for Ranjith's crimes. However, as a VC - Janardhan was receiving intense pressure from all sides to investigate the disturbing matters that had started taking place in the hostel.

Ranjith snubs the VC's worries. After all, the local MLA was his own relative and he didn't worry about any form of pressure or threat. 'All I asked was for one hostel room and is that too much to ask...my man will remain amidst hostel students like one of them...none will suspect anything' he says callously

Though not totally convinced, the tense Janardhan then reminds Ranjith that Sanchi was not a person to be taken lightly. She was a steadfast girl who would not cave in to intimidations. Besides, her husband Indu Singh was also with her 'Even if they might be having arguments now, she still has his full support' the VC reveals 'Then how would you carry out all this?'

Ranjith is not unnerved in the least. He states that he'd tried to make Sanchi understand kindly. If she understood the fact soon enough it would be to her benefit and if not, it'd be her loss!

HOSTEL
Two students are sleeping in their hostel room. Suddenly, one of them is disturbed by the presence of some shadows lurking over him and he wakes up startled. Switching on the lights, he finds two intruders standing in his room. He raises an alarm, while questioning the guys who they were. 
The two strangers give the students a stern reply - i.e. that this hostel room was now their's and that the students better accept facts without any resistence. When the student continues to retaliate, they are drugged with chloroform and forcefully shut up!

UNIVERSITY GROUNDS
Sanchi arrives at university to find many students standing in the grounds with their bags packed. When she enquires, one student explains that the hostelites had been deliberately ousted from their room by Ranjith Singh's goons. 
'These days, his mis-deeds seem to be quite rampant around these areas!' they inform her

JANARDHAN'S ROOM
She leads the students to the VC's room and then questions Janardhan for being so lax about the entire issue. Acting like he knew nothing of the sort, he summons the hostel warden soon after. 

The beckoned warden spews out some legal-babble to explain the reason for the two students having been forcefully vacated the previous night. The wronged students protest their innocence by reminding the VC that two goons had dragged them out of their room. Luckily for the two students, they had Sanchi's support in the issue. Sanchi eventually reiterates her points to Janardhan - that the VC knew something wrong was going on and was yet turning a blind eye to it!
'Whatever the truth is, I'll find out and let everyone know' she concludes

UNIVERSITY CORRIDORS
An agitated Indu treads through the corridors, fuming about how Sanchi's 'principled' means would never solve such political issues. They discuss about the forced evacuation of the two hostelites. He charges on with ferocity and enters the room where the goons had supposedly housed themselves. 
Dragging Ranjith's goons by their collars into the college verrandah, Indu and his boys thrash the intruders to force them to leave the campus. However, the evolving violence is soon interrupted by the arrival of the police force. 

Janardhan had tipped the police officer about the unrest at the university - blaming primarily Indu Singh for all of the mess! 'Please arrest Indu Singh and please station a 24 hour patrol around the campus' he instructs the officers. He then turns to Indu Singh 'I will never let criminal activities go on in the hostel..remember this!'

Just as the police are about to take matters into their own hands, Sanchi approaches them and brings the clamour to a screeching halt! 
She boldly questions Janardhan that the two old students had been vacated to give room to two new supposed-students. Then, why weren't the names of the two new students not present in the fee-register? Without a fee-entry, a hostel room could never be allocated. 

An increasingly nervous Janardhan brushes off Sanchi's doubts by stating administrative delay as a cause. He promises to show her all records over due time. However, Sanchi is adamant that he show her the required paper-work then and there. 

Just as she goes on to make a few remarks about Janardhan's complaceny and the goon's political might, one of Ranjith's men starts bad mouthing her openly. This reaction instantly gets Indu's blood boiling and he ends up turning around to strike the miscreant with a few blows. 
'How dare you speak about my wife in front of me...I'll bury you alive if you do so again...'

The inspector is forced to break up the brawl. The irked officer warns Indu that even though he would not arrest him at that moment because of the 'record-discrepancies', he had observed first-hand how destructive Indu could be.
The inspector then informs Janardhan that unless the proper records were produced, the two intruders would not be housed at the hostel. 

While the police men are about to leave, Sanchi then reminds the inspector that he better have the two intruders' bags checked 'We don't know these guys...who knows...they could have come here to carry out something illegal...'

To satisfy the students, the officers go ahead and disrupt their hostel room - checking for any signs of foul play. However, as the search is going on Janardhan calls the inspector to a side and notifies him that the two strangers were none other than Ranjith Singh's men. This information manages to rattle even the inspector, who takes Janardhan to task for not having informed him earlier. 

Sanchi overhears all of this and the inrtigued girl is plunged into a myriad of thoughts. 

Subsequently, the police officers are not able to discover anything in the bags 

A short while later, once the crowds had dispersed, Sanchi calls out to Indu. When the sceptical man turns around to listen to what she had to say, Sanchi reminds him of how she'd managed to solve the issue through her means - i.e. without resorting to violence.
He only smirks at her naivety in reply 'Don't start celebrating so soon...you don't even know how to spell politics...you think you've solved the this problem...bear in mind, this game has just begun...'

PRECAP
Ranjith intimidates Sanchi in the college corridors, asking her to stay out of his business. Enraged, Sanchi turns around and gives him a firm slap. Ranjith grows incensed and raises his hand to give her a taste of her own medicine. However, he is stopped in his tracks by Sanchi's ever-so-protective husband Indu Singh!

Edited by lashy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh i am the first one to reply ahah lol

Thanks for the update.

Sanchi is talking about being violent free and all but she slaps the guy herself in the precap...
amud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks lash ...looking forward for tomorrow episode...😊lash my belated diwali wishes for u ...
am really irked after seeing janardanan turn opposite INSA... loved sanchi and indu's convo ...and i should thank god that sanchi overhears janardanan talking with inspector...manwa atleast now he should know about his mother and he should teach them lessons ...am really enjoying RJN without any disturbance...
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oh my darling girl ...thanks so much for the update

Really i enjoyed the last 10 minutes of the show...sanchi was looking pretty and so was my indu (chalao na naino se baad re jaan le lo na jaan re )...loved the protective behaviour for indu for his wife.

Dying to watch tomorrow's university scenes...this new BAPPY DA is creating so many problems for my darling insa
lashy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pretty54

Thanks for the update.

Sanchi is talking about being violent free and all but she slaps the guy herself in the precap...

Excellent point... πŸ˜›

though we know that nothing much will come to that tough-cookie villain Ranjith when someone as dainty as Sanchi slapps him...yet a slap is a slap...πŸ˜›

loool but I do understand where Sanchi is coming from...I'm a bit of middle ground when it comes to violence in such scenarios

I prefer a man to stay calm and cool as long as the situation allows it...but yes, if its a matter beyond where he can/needs to stay calm & cool...I'd prefer to see him raise his hand to bring the situation under control... aka a man who is chivalrous enough to be able to control his temper, but yet powerful/intimidating enough to have the might to be otherwise if and when the need calls for it 

Shraddha you seriously really need to snap out of your fairy-tale state... πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
yes sonu... PS has had a hair cut - her hair in the front is falling in layers... and  I really think it suits her...she's looking very pretty not over dressed like some married tele-heroines...yet pretty enough...she has such an extensive range of salwars - im surprised... πŸ˜²

sad story that Indu's not in a state to appreciate her beauty or Sanchi to appreciate his protective love now... πŸ˜’
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
omg...have'nt noticed her hairs...will see it.

Lashy...ranjeet touched her by her shoulders...it was obvious for sanchi to slap him...if i was at sanchi's place, i would have done the same...if not that to kam se kam how dare u kehke bahut kch suna to deti use

But wo gunda h aur gunde ke muh nhi lagna chahiye.
amud thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

really a good one pretty...gonna put a case against sanchi for her violent behaviour ..lol..
amud thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonali.singh

omg...have'nt noticed her hairs...will see it.

Lashy...ranjeet touched her by her shoulders...it was obvious for sanchi to slap him...if i was at sanchi's place, i would have done the same...if not that to kam se kam how dare u kehke bahut kch suna to deti use

But wo gunda h aur gunde ke muh nhi lagna chahiye.

hmm a valid point ...as she is a lead character she is having the right to slap a gundda...i am very serious that indu had the same wen he behaved ...πŸ˜†
Rashmi04 thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Sanchi is talking about beingviolentfree and all but she slaps the guy herself in the precap...

πŸ˜†