the needed and the NOT needed (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
@Samir, you can write a thesis on Sandhya's character.  Nice analysis and I think you are correct.  Sooraj sees through her mind and she knows it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR--Ayeshi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the needed and the NOT needed (Page 5)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
JAM...you've captured my own personal frustrations about Sandhya picture perfectly.

Excellent post...enough said. Thumbs Up

-SamiR--Ayeshi-

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Good point UMDU ji! I would have to agree. Besides, I think you're in a much better position than me to talk about marriage Smile. Let's hope the CVs reinforce your idea of marriage in the upcoming track Day Dreaming. As for diya kaun aur baati kaun ... 'pehchaan kaun' (LOL sorry ... bad joke); In all seriousness, I like to think that one is diya in some cases while baati in others, as appropriate. But in general, Suraj seems to be the diya that's supporting the baati/Sandhya, who is giving the light to the nation ... IMO. Smile

@ ladyterp - thank you for the vote of confidence Smile! 'thesis on Sandhya's character'? Shocked Imagine me doing an entire PhD on Sandhya LOL ... well ... actually ... that sounds like a GREAT idea! Big smile

Edited by -SamiR- - 14 November 2012 at 9:02pm

-Ayeshi-UMDU

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
fatima ji- aww...thank you very much..

samir so sweet of you. Your points are always acceptable and comprehensible... You are mindful to your readers..

-SamiR--Ayeshi-

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

A  brilliant  post  from  u  analysing   everything  in  detailClap.Sooraj  and  sandy  love  each  other  a  lot   but  the  transparecy  btw  the  couple is  lacking   especially  from  Sandy's  side.Marriage  is  built  on  trust  and  understanding  but  communication  and  sharing  one's  thoughts  with  each  other  is  as  important.Here  Sandhya  not  even  once  spoke  2  sooraj  abt  her  feelings  and  apprehensions  that  she  had  abt  her  dream.She  just  gave  up  and  is  going  along  with  the  whims  of   Bhabo.I  don't  xpect  her  2  say  or  defend  her  husband  in  front  of  his  family  as  she  doesn't  want  2  disrupt  the  harmony  in  the  house and  would  rile  up  bhabo  further  against  Sooraj but  atleast  she  could  have  consoled him  in  their  room  when  every1 was  hurting  him as    his  wife's  soothing  words would  have  given  him  the  much  needed  comfort.

-SamiR--Ayeshi-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
akku ji thank you. Same opinion here. I dont want her to go and talk about herself if she does not wishes to do. But she can at least try consoling him...what is wrong there? As some of our members say, I dont believe that she was emotionally broken. She was, but then how could she manage to fire Chavi and talk to Bhabho? Clueless... May be she is afraid as Samir told... May be she is thinking if she speak, she will disclose everything and that would eventually create a crack in mother-son relation. But she does not know the crack is created already.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910-SamiR--Ayeshi-

Deebz

Goldie

Deebz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Another brilliant post Jam! Bhabo one way radio had me rolling! My frustrations with Sandy's behavior are well known.  In this instance, I can concur with Samir that she did not want Sunny to see her sorrow. But I agree with you. She needs to trust him more. Even he has demanded that from her. He deserves that. Also all the running away from intimacy, he and we deserve to know why. I am tired of guessing and making excuses!

-SamiR--Ayeshi-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
deebz thank you dear. As you told no guessworks about Sandy's excuses. She is really a complex of many complexes where as her husband is the simplest of all. Still TRUST seems to be a riddle for her.

Deebz-Ayeshi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top