Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
hah.. She can read Romeo and Juliet also...enough are there.. Gone with the wind, Message in a Bottle, PS I Love You...etc long list... Forget books. At least she can watch Titanic and learn the basics from it. Amma really did not do good with this... She forgot to train her beti with the most important thing. To learn other things, Sandy has Bhabho... Kaash main ek kitaab hota- this will be the biggest wish of our Sunny boy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR--Amli-sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the needed and the NOT needed (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Fab post Jamy Thumbs Up
i totally agree emotional connection from sandhyas side towards her hubby is totally missing
most of the times i feel she is like stone or what ,with no emotions...OuchConfused
on top of that i sumtimes find the voice of deeps quite weird these days ...Confused...i cud b wrong ...but she really needs to work hard on her voice modulations...it doesnt goes well with the scenes Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-

ladyterp

ladyterp

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Sitaji, I think Deepika acted quite well in the episodes where Bhabho went off on a tangent about ideal DIL etc. I do agree with you that her tone modulation needs some work (did she ever go to acting school?).  She is overzealous with her diction when not needed and/or viceversa.  But she is not a bad actress. I like her. Chavi and Chaturi (don't knokw their real names) are really lousy with acting.  They could use some training.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-UMDUSwerveBae

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@ ladytrep--------yup totally agree chaturi is always over acting and chavi too is just ok types...i dunno but why these days ...i am quite disappoint with deeps voice modulations...with bhabho scene ...her expressions were gud but her voice didnot go well with her expressions...she needs sum more depth in her acting...

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
@sita11 - it's because she talks with her nose sometimes Shocked

Edited by Superman. - 14 November 2012 at 1:41pm

Priya_SD

IF-Dazzler

Priya_SD

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you Jam! I could not have said it better myself. When she said, "Chaliye" my eyes nearly popped out. I am not saying she should jump in and start to defend him, as that would start an even bigger commotion, but she did not even bother to console him? I know she was hurt too, at what everyone was saying... 

Sandy is one character I dont think I will ever fully understand, I love her but she always confuses me! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Juna04

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Very nice post JAM. I totally agree with you that we must have SurYa interactions more.They both seem to be heading in opposite directions. I can understand Sandhya's inability to stand up against Bhabo but she could have been be shown consoling him after the angan drama. She seems more keen on keeping her saas happy rather than her beloved. Suraj all his life has faced only struggles.First he struggled to bring up his family at the cost of his education.Than he fought a battle with Bhabo to fuifill his wife's dream.Now next week he will fight a battle with his wife to gain her acceptability on the night college idea. Even the world has faced only 2 World Wars but Rathi parivar has defied even history and we have 3 or 4 World Wars coming up. Does Suraj not deserve happiness? Is his path to be filled with thorns always...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Juna04

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
I've edited my comment on first page Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top