Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
coolmausam- what I know is when a person gets married, he or she is considered as a life partner of someone. So they have to share their sorrows with each other. Also they need to console each other when it is needed. What peace is she trying to find spoiling her own peace and her husband's peace? And her so called family. Is that a family? I cant see any unity and harmony of a family among Rathi. Its a hypothetical family of Bhabho. The most precious relation in the world is that of a married couple, if there is trust. I personally dont find Sandy is supporting her husband in any ways when it is the most needed now as he has realised what his mother his. He is broken by Bhabho, his own mother. This is an open forum. You can say anything related to the topic, negative or positive or criticisms, you're most welcome.Big smile Its none of your business whether I am confused or whether I watch the show only from past a few weeks. Okay.

farhi- yeah. They are having bluetooth connection.LOL. In future we may even witness a bluetooth DBC.ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-Juna04SAIBALROUTHsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the needed and the NOT needed (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
juna di thanks a lot. Very glad to see more people supporting me. I was feeling awkward to create a thread. But created out of my frustration. You are right. CVs are portraying Sandy as a very weak wife, weaker even than Meena. When she can control the whole Pushkar, why cant she console her loving husband? She doesnt need to go and give him big lectures. She just has to sit beside him and hear what he has to say and then reply in her own words. Over. For this much small thing, she needs a century. Lets say she connot reveal everything to him as she thinks it may hurt him. But what that has got to do with consoling him? He is carrying the load of many souls which are not his. He is doing the same from his childhood. For how long he will have to do that alone? Though he got married before an year, nothing has changed.

shirin- you are more correct. Its not that she is not understanding him. She is doing nothing to reduce his pain. He too is a human. We all know how all he supported her. At times, I feel she is not supportive as he is. She may be thinking to support him and console him. What if that stays only in her mind, what is the use? Her support is needed the most for him now. And I dont know what she is thinking to do. Bluh.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ah99b2011-SamiR-shehjar-Ayeshi-Juna04SAIBALROUTHsita11

dolly_07

dolly_07

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Bhabo is lucky that she got Suraj and Sandhya as her son and DIL...i know so many families in villages too...where DIL demand her husnand that she don't want to live together under one roof in joint family... where everybody is manupulator ...especially when everybody is taunting them all the time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-

ah99

ah99

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
JAM ji, saved the best for last. your analysis- bang on! Clap
yearning for some closeness- if not physical, atleast emotional- from the most mature, devoted lovers on screen... hope they show some SURYA scenes sooon!!!! 

Edited by ah99 - 14 November 2012 at 9:16am

b2011-SamiR-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
dolly now this is icing on the cake. I dont know when Bhabho will realise this truth. May be very late, at a point she may start hating her deeds.

ah99 thank you dear. You are absolutely right. As sooraj only told, physical closeness is very easy, even for animals. Without two souls yearning for each other how dry a consummation will be? I mean when you have so many aberrations in your mind, you can never have a peaceful atmosphere with your partner. For that you need to open your mouth and speak. Dont know when Sandy baby will learn this.Day Dreaming. She is still at the other end, loving him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ah99dolly_07b2011-SamiR-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hai laa JAMi..Shocked.. Yeh tune kya likh diya?? Inna huge hathoda to my sandy baby..Cry Disapprove..

I'm also missing Anusha Amma.Unhappy. I think I'm somewhat failed to train Sandy in romance area. Ouch.

b2011-SamiR-

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
amlu haan.haan... I dont want my chchora's life to be wasted any more. Waise he is only interested in altruistic works. I support Bhabho in this(not in IPS matter)... I too love him. Justice only for Sandy? What about my chchoraa??LOL... When Sandy can handle it along with other things why she is not doing it? She is capable of that. I'm sure. But she is just lazy because she knows her hubby well. Kahin bhi jaayega, ghumte phirte mere hi paas aayega, mera pati dev...Big smile.. Amma is less romantic...whatever romance Sandy knows are just trained by Amma. You need not feet bad for that. I know if she were trained by you, DBC would have got over alreadyLOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR--Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
@JAMi:- That's true. My sandy baby knows her husband is "Pati Parmeshwar".. Even if he lost in Barmuda Triangle, He won't stop thinking about Sandhya..You made me feel good. You're true we should only blame Amma for Sandy lacking in romance. Evil Smile. Pataa koni..Books read karne ke saath thoda romance karne ka education de deti toh kinna achha hotaa..Ab tak toh woh granny ban gayi hoti..Day Dreaming

Edited by ami_dabh - 14 November 2012 at 10:47am

b2011-SamiR-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top