Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dolly_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bhabo is lucky that she got Suraj and Sandhya as her son and DIL...i know so many families in villages too...where DIL demand her husnand that she don't want to live together under one roof in joint family... where everybody is manupulator ...especially when everybody is taunting them all the time...
ah99 thumbnail
JAM ji, saved the best for last. your analysis- bang on! πŸ‘
yearning for some closeness- if not physical, atleast emotional- from the most mature, devoted lovers on screen... hope they show some SURYA scenes sooon!!!! 
Edited by ah99 - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dolly now this is icing on the cake. I dont know when Bhabho will realise this truth. May be very late, at a point she may start hating her deeds.

ah99 thank you dear. You are absolutely right. As sooraj only told, physical closeness is very easy, even for animals. Without two souls yearning for each other how dry a consummation will be? I mean when you have so many aberrations in your mind, you can never have a peaceful atmosphere with your partner. For that you need to open your mouth and speak. Dont know when Sandy baby will learn this.. She is still at the other end, loving him.
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hai laa JAMi..😲.. Yeh tune kya likh diya?? Inna huge hathoda to my sandy baby..😭 πŸ˜’..

I'm also missing Anusha Amma.πŸ˜”. I think I'm somewhat failed to train Sandy in romance area. .
Brahmaputra thumbnail
amlu haan.haan... I dont want my chchora's life to be wasted any more. Waise he is only interested in altruistic works. I support Bhabho in this(not in IPS matter)... I too love him. Justice only for Sandy? What about my chchoraa??πŸ˜†... When Sandy can handle it along with other things why she is not doing it? She is capable of that. I'm sure. But she is just lazy because she knows her hubby well. Kahin bhi jaayega, ghumte phirte mere hi paas aayega, mera pati dev...πŸ˜ƒ.. Amma is less romantic...whatever romance Sandy knows are just trained by Amma. You need not feet bad for that. I know if she were trained by you, DBC would have got over alreadyπŸ˜†...
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@JAMi:- That's true. My sandy baby knows her husband is "Pati Parmeshwar".. Even if he lost in Barmuda Triangle, He won't stop thinking about Sandhya..You made me feel good. You're true we should only blame Amma for Sandy lacking in romance. πŸ˜ˆ. Pataa koni..Books read karne ke saath thoda romance karne ka education de deti toh kinna achha hotaa..Ab tak toh woh granny ban gayi hoti.. Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
hah.. She can read Romeo and Juliet also...enough are there.. Gone with the wind, Message in a Bottle, PS I Love You...etc long list... Forget books. At least she can watch Titanic and learn the basics from it. Amma really did not do good with this... She forgot to train her beti with the most important thing. To learn other things, Sandy has Bhabho... Kaash main ek kitaab hota- this will be the biggest wish of our Sunny boy.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fab post Jamy πŸ‘πŸΌ
i totally agree emotional connection from sandhyas side towards her hubby is totally missing
most of the times i feel she is like stone or what ,with no emotions...πŸ˜•
on top of that i sumtimes find the voice of deeps quite weird these days ...πŸ˜•...i cud b wrong ...but she really needs to work hard on her voice modulations...it doesnt goes well with the scenes
ladyterp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sitaji, I think Deepika acted quite well in the episodes where Bhabho went off on a tangent about ideal DIL etc. I do agree with you that her tone modulation needs some work (did she ever go to acting school?).  She is overzealous with her diction when not needed and/or viceversa.  But she is not a bad actress. I like her. Chavi and Chaturi (don't knokw their real names) are really lousy with acting.  They could use some training.  
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ ladytrep--------yup totally agree chaturi is always over acting and chavi too is just ok types...i dunno but why these days ...i am quite disappoint with deeps voice modulations...with bhabho scene ...her expressions were gud but her voice didnot go well with her expressions...she needs sum more depth in her acting...