Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

the needed and the NOT needed

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Last to create a thread. Chewing the cud. So skip this if you do not wish to get bored. I cant say I'm frustrated with the current track. I'm very happy that my Sunny boy is realising true colours of his beloved Bhabho whom he has been serving like an obedient servant. What makes me more glad is my boy is determined to get his wish complete. Sandy's dream is now also his dream too. Its a universal law to have two sides for every coin. With this happiness, a little disappointment is also there. Else what life it is?

I'm not liking some unwise deeds of Sandy. Though she is intelligent and understanding, at times she land up doing exact opposite things, which is a general human nature. Is it a lack of understanding between Surya or is she interested only in pleasing Bhabho and her hypothetical family? My chchora is near to flawless. I have no confusions with him. He is clear like a crystal. He is an open book that can be read by anyone. Having completed an year living with Sooraj, where did Sandy change? The basic thing of every relation, trust, is not there in her. She believes Bhabho more than her husband when she knows he will cross any sea for her. How sad, so bad...

From past many episodes what we are witnessing is Sooraj stands like a statue hearing all ranting and Sandy, his wife standing on the other side watching him getting rant. What kind of wife she is? I agree she may have problems in having a conversation with him in open courtyard. He was standing right there in front of her till noon being torn off to pieces by all. When every other one left, she moved slowly towards him only to say 'chaliye'... How ridiculous? Her husband who has always been supporting her in everything is fighting with his own mother and siblings for his wife and she is not even bothered to console him. If Sooraj were in her position, he would have run to heal her.

she had whole noon and evening to talk with him. Still she didn't get two minutes to ask 'kaise ho aap' at least. Is this the harmony between a husband and wife? Later she waited till Bhabho to do complete her pooja and again taunt Sooraj, standing like a statue. He would have expected her to come and console him. But even she doesnt come, he has no problem because he loves her. The point in not talking to her husband is beyond explanations. Which wife on earth could do that? That too when your husband is being hurt by all for the reason he is supporting you. Normally no wife could do it. But as Bhabho told, Sandy is special.

thanks to Hiral amma for the special windows through which Sandy does her investigations. Else Chavi would never have been caught. I miss Amma for this. Why did not she give some good advices to her beti before she left?? Yesterday it was most needed for the wife to talk with her husband. But our Sandy baby continued her investigations. At least when she sent Chavi to confess the truth to Sooraj, she did not go to him.

Now I really have no wonder why Bhabho is against Sandy's dreams.LOL.LOL.LOL. She must be thinking if this is the situation when her beendini is unemployed, once she gets the job of her dreams Sooraj will have to sit in a corner killing mosquitoes. I cant blame Bhabho if she thinks so. Where Sandy is trying to share her pain with him? Where she is trying to reduce his pain when it is the most needed? Once Sandy becomes IPS, Sunny will not be having much problems as he would have got what he wanted by then, I mean her dream. But for that he needs to take his steps against the one who taught him to walk holding his hands, his beloved Bhabho whom he worship like the God. It is now when he needs Sandy's support the most but she is not even ready to do what is needed to be done, at least two consoling words.

Instead, Sandy is doing what is not needed, convincing Bhabho. What was the need to go and talk with Bhabho yesterday? That too asking her to find solution to all problems discussing it with everyone. Believe me, Bhabho is a radio. She will be only sending sounds of different frequencies, she has no option to recieve. Its useless at this point to have a discussion with her. If Sandy would have asked her husband to do it, half of their problems would have got solved. That makes some sense. Then the only problem remaining will be Bhabho who will change with time. But still Sandy will never do the necessary when it is needed the most to be done. Altogether, what I got is Sooraj and his trust is not trustworthy for her as much as Bhabho is. Is it? Where she is as much dedicated and caring as much as my chchora is? If my Amma were here, I would have got an answer.Day Dreaming..

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abiPappu.ladyterpb2011Fizak-SamiR-akku8910shehjarDeebz-Ramya-farhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDUPriya_SDJuna04Fatima_QseelaksSAIBALROUTH-Amli-sita11

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Jam, sandhya is a good wife Ouch you should also think about not only sooraj is hurt, but sandhya also..
I do agree that she maybe could have talked to him, but remember.. It's just a drama Approve I'm not a romance lover. I'd rather run after cockroaches than to watch a romantic scene.. But, it would also have been good with a little surya scene. Not for me, but just so I don't have to read all you guys' depressing threads.

- I don't know what I just wrote. I've probably written something totally wrong

Edited by Superman. - 14 November 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-farhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Wow, nice post JAM Big smile

Regarding Sandhya's reaction, I too badly wanted her to support Suraj and stand against Mohit and Chavi's taunts at least, since they are younger to her and she could have easily shut them up if she had willed to do so. But I feel again she didn't do it so that it won't hurt Bhabo.Wink

I was looking for some SurYa conversation and wanted Sandhya to initiate that but it is so saddening that she did nothing, and as you say, even didn't went with Chavi to watch out whether she is telling truth or making other excuses LOL Wink I feel really sorry for Suraj and CVs are deliberately leaving out Sandy for some unknown reasons, this is quite weird. Confused Cry

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 14 November 2012 at 7:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjar-SamiR-farhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Obviously She Does anything for Bhabo , Not that She dont be Like a wife , its More about family Peace to Her 

Its Very easy to Understand that She Prefers family Peace in Rathis , Not that She is Not a wife to some XYZ Person , If u Understand Suraj then U can also Understand Sandhya there is Nothing Mystery to Understand this Girl LOL 

anyways Nice Read that u are still Confused  to Know Her character Like a New Viewer LOL who starts Watching Show From Past 1 or 2 weeks LOL

Edited by coolmausam - 14 November 2012 at 7:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...soniii...b2011

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
One thing I realized just now JAMbu!
That SurYa actually, literally having a 'heart to heart' convo!LOL
They forgot they have mouths too!
Now how can we hear something that's infrasound!LOL

And Bhabo is a radio!ROFL True!
That also without a 'stop/pause' button!LOL

b2011shehjar-SamiR--Ayeshi-Juna04

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
thanks dada. Bhabho seems as having two rules for two times and two persons. When the spoiled brats raise their voice against her, she has problems. When they question Sooraj, she behaves completely normal. How stupid it is? At least Babaasa has shown some sense in that. Also I dont understand why Sandy cannot talk with her husband when she got enough time to do it. I too thought she would initiate a talk this time at least. But nothing happened. Always he has to poke her for that. As a husband, will not he wish her to speak her heart even before he asks? I thinks he wishes so. But who cares all those? Only we and Bhabho.

b2011-SamiR--Ayeshi-Juna04SAIBALROUTH

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Very Well written and analysed Post JAM...

I will discuss your post using your quotes here...

. I'm frustrated with the current track. I'm very happy that my Sunny boy is realising true colours of his beloved Bhabho whom he has been serving like an obedient servant. What makes me more glad is my boy is determined to get his wish complete.

Agree with this change in Suraj and glad that he is determined with this new responsibility too.

Is it a lack of understanding between Surya or is she interested only in pleasing Bhabho and her hypothetical family? 
The basic thing of every relation, trust, is not there in her. She believes Bhabho more than her husband when she knows he will cross any sea for her. How sad, so bad...

I have a major problem with the way Sandhya's character has been portrayed too.  She seems very caring and thoughtful but in the IPS sort of way not in the wifey sort of way with Suraj and I have a major issue with her giving more priority to Bhabho and her ideologies which is okay if she had first had a talk to Suraj about it.

Her husband who has always been supporting her in everything is fighting with his own mother and siblings for his wife and she is not even bothered to console him. If Sooraj were in her position, he would have run to heal her.
The point in not talking to her husband is beyond explanations. Which wife on earth could do that? That too when your husband is being hurt by all for the reason he is supporting you. Normally no wife could do it. But as Bhabho told, Sandy is special.

This is something I have mentioned repeatedly in many of my posts.  I cannot accept the way they are portraying Sandya actually it has not changed much from the past.  We thought when they were showing us all those SurYa moments Sandy would change but her character has regressed back to what she was before their declaration of love.
Is this how they want to portray Sandhya's character - because she is an IPS material she cannot be a loving companion a soulmate to Suraj????Angry

Now I really have no wonder why Bhabho is against Sandy's dreams.LOL.LOL.LOL. She must be thinking if this is the situation when her beendini is unemployed, once she gets the job of her dreams Sooraj will have to sit in a corner killing mosquitoes.

If Sandhya is going to be this way I will not blame Bhabho in her thinking as any mother would want their dil to put her husband before everything else.  However having said that Bhabho is too possessive of her Son Suraj and would only be too happy if Suraj gives his mom more priority and goes against his wife... 

What was the need to go and talk with Bhabho yesterday? That too asking her to find solution to all problems 

Agreed Sandhya should first talk to her husband and try to understand him and his actions and help and support him as he is only trying to do what he thinks is the right thing to do.  She is intelligent and can help him find solutions instead of asking Bhabho to look for solutions with her limitations...

JAM you have made some very valid points and frankly we are all frustrated at the portrayal of Sandhya in this show.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011akku8910-SamiR-vish.naren-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTHsita11

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I agree with you JAM...!!! Its so frustrating that Sandhya doesn't do anything to reduce Suraj's pain...!!! Not that she doesn't understand him...She just dont do anything...!!! She more concern about bhabo n family peace...!!! But whats the point when Suraj is not happy...!!! I am really pissed off at her that anyone would kill to have a hubby like Suraj but Sandy dont value her fortunate at all...!!! Thumbs Down

b2011-SamiR-Juna04SAIBALROUTHsita11

Go to top