•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Next morning and no mami then why the hell is this pathetic Suman still there.  Kairi is about hambe and her three bahus.  I don't want ths spare wheel Suman hanging around kairi.  although I like the fact that hambe was outed but it made me dislike Suman even more.  Why didn't Suman leave quietly after finding out truth.  Or she could have warned ambi about imarti trap.  But no she had to point her finger at her in front of all her sons.  
Is Suman really blameless in all this?  Anuj was not sleeping in same bed with her, he never held her even though she clung like a pathetic grapevine.  She did not recognize her own husband but is putti g the who,e shitload on Mami and Imarti. Don't even get me started on her suicide mission while carrying a baby of her dead husband.  At least imarti did not go kill herself and her kids after her husband left. 

Sorry for the rant but I want this Suman gone from kairi for good. 
Suman's track has totally destroyed the storyline of Kairee.😭
Suman is still there because she is going to be the reason why Imarti's husband is coming over. At least that is the only reason her staying there is justified.