India-Forums

BV WU 14/11/12 Sachi drama (Page 2)

bhavi_shiv Senior Member
bhavi_shiv
bhavi_shiv

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...
sanchi totaly turning into gauri...
loved it shivs impations and anandis smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaandv

monamie111 IF-Dazzler
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
thank u for the WU! Embarrassed

loved today's AnSh scene..wow...they r adorable Day Dreaming
and i laughed a lot today when saanchi told anandi not to behave so childish!!!! Wacko LOL...now who will clear saanchi's confusion that it is not anandi but it is she, who is behaving like a child?! Tongue

and my God! saanchi also thinks that anandi is wearing some "mukhota"? i am sure after watching saanchi madam today no one will miss pizza madam!...right Ankit sa!? Wink LOL

AnSh was sooo cute in the pre cap  Heart Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vamitavasujaandvMissesha9staroneserialshookeddsupriyaanu rulzloveanshaparnauma

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear...

Shiv and Anandi look so sweet together...Just loved them expressing their feelings with their eyes...Shiv was absolutely adorable...And Anandi, there is no doubt that she is smitten and very much in his spell, just like him...

And I loved to see Choti ma so happy...She really looks good and suits as Shiv's choti ma and has accepted Anandi whole heartedly and she is the one today, who explained Sanchi that though Anandi might not be her choice for her bhabhi, she is her brother's choice and has everything in her, which Shiv expects from his partner...Wonderful and the right way to explain...Letting her know that she should be happy for her brother's happiness as it is him who has to spend his life with the girl, and not her...

And loved Shiv's impatience and eagerness to meet Anandi...Anandi was enjoying him getting caught totally...And she tried to hide her amusement when her strict dadi looked at her with anger...It was so sweet moment, reminded me of Anandi during her childhood days...I can really see the same mischivious smiling Anandi back day to day and Cvs are doing wonderful job trying to bring her back to life once again...!

The way Shiv promised dadisa, that may be not for the customs, but out of respect to her, he won't meet Anandi after this, was just wonderful...And soon enough he was on the sweet revenge mode with Anandi, for trying to supress her smile saying he would see to her for this one...It showed a boyish side of him, which is fun to watch in strict collector saab...And it is the reality too, there is somewher a child within us always alive, which we keep it for our near and dear ones alone...Others only see one side of the coin...!

Last but not least Sanchi...I don't know what to say about her...I really can understand why people are relating her to Gauri now...God, once again the same dilougues...Chalak Anandi dilogue...I was just irrated Gauri using that word all the time along with her mom and now this Sanchi...! I don't know what she will be upto, when she sees no one listening to her...I am a little tensed from her side...! She is a unique sample I guess...

Marriage preparations are already starting and still Sumitra is missing...I really hope she to be back and this Sanchi tantrum be over by this weekend...! I am loving this hide and seek game of Anandi Shiv for sure...!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinbrick_redNDDgirlvasujadeepa911andvMisseshamonamie111fastforwardumamhookeddsupriyaanu rulzritzy09loveanshdixie123aparnauma

pkyekfan Groupbie
pkyekfan
pkyekfan

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
If sanchi ever met gauri they would get along great... Seems like they have the same personality Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshamonamie1119staroneserials

couchie1311 Groupbie
couchie1311
couchie1311

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thank you for updating

I havent watched the last 2 episodes, but going by the WUs and the comments, it appears that Sanchi is a major pain. And I think she should be ignored like rude and silly people generally are. I really dont think Anandi should waste any energy trying to make Sanchi like her.

After all, its not necessary that everyone should like you and vice versa. She should just let it go. The only thing is, if this female is openly rude, Anandi should not quietly listen. She should put her in her place. Else just keep ignoring. 

On a happier note, Shiv seems to be getting bolder in his interactions with Anandi. Awesome Big smile

Choti Ma's support of A is so wonderful. Atleast her issues with Anandi stemmed from concern for Shiv and were understandable to an extent. Sanchi's issues all seem ridiculous. And she'll never in a million years understand what Anandi's journey has been about. I wonder what will bring her around (assuming it even matters)

Edited by couchie1311 - 14 November 2012 at 9:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redvasujaandvMisseshamonamie111hookedfastforwardanu rulz

chitra11 Senior Member
chitra11
chitra11

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I liked today episode.
Ansh r so cute.
I m really wondering wats wrong with shiv, he looked like loved struk puppy.it is fun to watch him like this.sid was so cute.

And sanchi is annoying .she is just like another gauri,kuch bhi ho bas anandi ko blame karo.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMissesha

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
The S-A scenes were very nice. They understand each other so well and it is also difficult for them to stay away from each other.

Updating an episode full of Sachi drama is a handful sply having to carefully listen to her illogical tantrums and translate them D'ohI feel the best thing for the Shekhars to do is to ignore her coz drilling any sense into her is farfetched. But at the same time they need to ensure that she doesn't be rude to the Singhs, coz for one they are elder to her and they are not entitled to take her abuses or rude behavior.

She is too childish and has already made herself biased towards A. At the end of the day it is her brother who has to live his life with A and his happiness is what matters rather than satisfying her ego.

Sachi sounded like Gauri returns that too reloaded Shocked. The dialogue writers could have at least  used different dialogues to convey Sachi's bias. It sounded so repetitive.

Edited by andv - 14 November 2012 at 9:47am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gun_kchitra11brick_redbhavi_shivdeepa911vamitavasujadsupriyalifelessonsfastforwardhookedMisseshamonamie111ritzy09anu rulzaparnauma

AMG1 Goldie
AMG1
AMG1

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thnxs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

Go to top