Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pkyekfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
If sanchi ever met gauri they would get along great... Seems like they have the same personality πŸ˜•
couchie1311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for updating

I havent watched the last 2 episodes, but going by the WUs and the comments, it appears that Sanchi is a major pain. And I think she should be ignored like rude and silly people generally are. I really dont think Anandi should waste any energy trying to make Sanchi like her.

After all, its not necessary that everyone should like you and vice versa. She should just let it go. The only thing is, if this female is openly rude, Anandi should not quietly listen. She should put her in her place. Else just keep ignoring. 

On a happier note, Shiv seems to be getting bolder in his interactions with Anandi. Awesome πŸ˜ƒ

Choti Ma's support of A is so wonderful. Atleast her issues with Anandi stemmed from concern for Shiv and were understandable to an extent. Sanchi's issues all seem ridiculous. And she'll never in a million years understand what Anandi's journey has been about. I wonder what will bring her around (assuming it even matters)
Edited by couchie1311 - 11 years ago
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked today episode.
Ansh r so cute.
I m really wondering wats wrong with shiv, he looked like loved struk puppy.it is fun to watch him like this.sid was so cute.

And sanchi is annoying .she is just like another gauri,kuch bhi ho bas anandi ko blame karo.
andv thumbnail
The S-A scenes were very nice. They understand each other so well and it is also difficult for them to stay away from each other.

Updating an episode full of Sachi drama is a handful sply having to carefully listen to her illogical tantrums and translate them I feel the best thing for the Shekhars to do is to ignore her coz drilling any sense into her is farfetched. But at the same time they need to ensure that she doesn't be rude to the Singhs, coz for one they are elder to her and they are not entitled to take her abuses or rude behavior.

She is too childish and has already made herself biased towards A. At the end of the day it is her brother who has to live his life with A and his happiness is what matters rather than satisfying her ego.

Sachi sounded like Gauri returns that too reloaded πŸ˜². The dialogue writers could have at least  used different dialogues to convey Sachi's bias. It sounded so repetitive.

Edited by andv - 11 years ago
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx for the WU AnitaπŸ€—
NDDgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update ,  very cute scenes of Ansh
TsNova thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I HAVE TO AVOID THIS STUPID SAACHIS SCENE😑! SHIV AND ANANDI KA SCENE "WAAAHH!"πŸ˜ƒ

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anita - Thanks for the update.

I really don't understand why we have to put up with a character like Sanchi.

So what if she didn't like the present ?Nobody asked her to keep it if she doesn't like.It is  not like it so difficult to get rid of thing you don't like in a quiet manner.

Somebody should tell her that it NOT so modern to speak your mind at times.

What exactly is her problem?While it is natural to be apprehensive about  new addition to your family but this is insane.Can't she see the reason behind her brother's happiness if she loves him so much?

If she is so concerned about her brother's happiness why can't she work on being friendly towards her prospective sister in law.???

Why are the two mothers wringing their hands?They are the ones who raised this creature and now they are horrified.What exactly did they do when she was growing up did they bother to keep an eye on her or not?

AnSh scenes are getting more sweet and more cute with each passng day and Anandi really is blooming like  sunflower under the sun OR is it Shiv who is the sun flower to Anandi's sun?

Pre cap - Is Shiv planning on choosing Jewelry for his Ajee??

brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed WU.

Loved Ansh scenes. Very happy to see a happy CM. As once Alok told, looks like CM is going to become Anandi's strongest support.

Collector Saab has all reasons to take a sweet revenge against Anandi. 😳 Looking forward to see the playful side of their relationship.

Sanchi..Sanchi..😑 I wonder what is the purpose of introducing this character?
Is she simply there to make life difficult for Anandi? Or is there some other purpose?
Will she try to create misunderstandings between Shiv and Anandi using Jagya?
Or is she an 'assignement' for Anandi(Anandi has to lead Sanchi to right path. She is a difficult case to win, whom Anandi ultimately wins).
Or is she there to help introduce a make over for Anandi?
Or is she a replacement for Gauri. Gauri not to return to the show, we have to satisfy with Sanchi 😑
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i tihnk BV wants to hold the record in having the maximum number of spoilt brats in the world of television...as if jagya, nandu and gauri werent enugh, we have the great madam sachi walking in and behaving like a two year old...