Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

India-Forums

   

pyar hud se berh jaye tau dar ban jata hai

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 11870

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
wwoooww

saahil k dialogues kaun liktaa haii yaarrr

dey're shooo touchhhyy tocuhhyyyWink

PYAAR HUDD SE BERHH JAYEE TAU DARR BAN JATTA HAI he said sumthn lyk tis to shivvi ystrday naEmbarrassedawwweee ASHIISSHHH v luvvv uuu ur rolesss ur dialoguesss ur dressing sab kch jiii luuvvv uuu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam AliAqibaa_19Roze12ShanUlasSurish

Anam Ali Coolbie
Anam Ali
Anam Ali

Joined: 11 November 2005
Posts: 66512

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Sahil is too sweet and nice so obvious his dialogues have to be amazing too

yeah he loves Shivi too much just dumb Sasuma gna try and be villan and dumb sandaya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishShanUlasRoze12Surish

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 14404

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
u just picked the line of the episode arhina

really i loved that dialogue ,really sahils love for shivi has become a khauf for him,what if my shivi gets angry ,what if shivi gets sick what if shivi does not eat well...Gosh...Wacko

saahil miyaan pyar karna to theek hai darna bhi theek hai but pls zara romantic bhi ho jayiye warna hum fans to bhookhe mar jayenge Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishSurish

Surish IF-Achieverz
Surish
Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 100088

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
What if Shivani isn't  really pregnant and its just a com-plot to get Rajlaxmi to accept her as her daughter-in-law! When Rajlaxmi gets to know the truth, then hell will break loose! Shivani will probably have to opt for a miscarriage!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

illuminated.ArhainAshishShanUlas

Surish IF-Achieverz
Surish
Surish

Joined: 30 October 2011
Posts: 100088

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Shana0127 you are no longer a goldie!

on becoming a dazzler!


Edited by Surish - 14 November 2012 at 4:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishShanUlas

illuminated. Viewbie
illuminated.
illuminated.

BollyCurry Visual Effects
Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 31042

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

What if Shivani isn't  really pregnant and its just a com-plot to get Rajlaxmi to accept her as her daughter-in-law! When Rajlaxmi gets to know the truth, then hell will break loose! Shivani will probably have to opt for a miscarriage!


THAT WOULD BE EPIC! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
But I have yet to watch the episode from last night. So, once I manage to get some time to do that, I'll be here to comment on his dialogue delivery. Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishRoze12Surish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 11870

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Sahil is too sweet and nice so obvious his dialogues have to be amazing too

yeah he loves Shivi too much just dumb Sasuma gna try and be villan and dumb sandaya

yeshhh saahilll i luv him too mch toooHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 11870

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

u just picked the line of the episode arhina

really i loved that dialogue ,really sahils love for shivi has become a khauf for him,what if my shivi gets angry ,what if shivi gets sick what if shivi does not eat well...Gosh...Wacko

saahil miyaan pyar karna to theek hai darna bhi theek hai but pls zara romantic bhi ho jayiye warna hum fans to bhookhe mar jayenge Wink


blush blusshhh hayyyee han romantic miyan ji dekhne hainnn dariye mat shivvi is urs onlyyWink
n i luvvvddd his dialogueee haaayeeeEmbarrassedbtw congo shana ur dazzler

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlasSurish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index