Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
who r u man...we are still sinal fans no matter what...kunal and siddhi deserves each other... and nothing more than that...

@ mages but the trp system is good na...now also the top show has the dignity with the portrayel of strong women and no negativity...even then these people cant get what people want is entertainment with basic morales and logic not drama...my mom never watch shows but she has become an ardent fan of DBAH...like her most of the women would love to watch that thats why the trps are reaching its position...look at the shows which hits highest trps having good concept with decent portrayel of women...yesterday i m ashamed to watch an idol sitting beside abhay and accepting the insult by 2 psycos...
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whatever they've been showing us in past 5 months is nothing but forced.
If we look at original characters of SINAL, neither one would do what they have done during this period. That starts from stupid deal, leaving Siddhi in jail, lying to each other to latest marriage nonsense.

All of it goes against SINAL. In name of drama they served this crap thinking we will accept it. No way, now they crossed it. We get no proper explanations & more torture to come.

Either they give us original characters or end this demaglation.
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

@salman - Siddhi too could've asked him to come along. Also let him know once whatever Sulekha said.
Sure Kunal is a looser but doesn't want Siddhi as poor lamb all the time.

SINAL are leads in Parichay, and if they continue to behave this way there is no point in watching the show. Specially in this time and age when we are seeing larger than life Heroism on Big Screen... Leads in small screen are behaving like they were born in 18th century...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: hima2012

Jay, sadly there are people who sympathize with such characters as Siddhi! First among them being the BT writers and creatives😡🤢 Being a mother of a 9yr old, I am disgusted with Siddhi right now!😡 She is a disgrace to women all over!! This day and age where most women are independent, self-sufficient and aware.. BT comes up with the age old abala nari concept in the name of Siddhi!😡

di...not only siddhi...this old age abala nari concept is shown in all ekta leading ladies...there are some who are even worst than siddhi...who keeps on getting married for the lame sacrifices...KZK...KSBKBT...KTH...Kasturi was worst than what compared to siddhi...this trend will never change in BT camp...as those idiots thinks...that people sympathise with them and trps is sky rocket...if you take a look in all her shows...all her leading ladies are crying...i think most of them would have suffered from sore eyes...even with new launching shows of ekta...she will show the same old abala nari concept...this trend will never change in BT camp
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snmalik4

<font color="#990000">SINAL are leads in Parichay, and if they continue to behave this way there is no point in watching the show. Specially in this time and age when we are seeing larger than life Heroism on Big Screen... Leads in small screen are behaving like they were born in 18th century...</font>

Seriously they need to realize that.
If only trps matter, well lightest trps in Parichay were when SINAL was together standing by each other no matter what. We had Kunal who supported family & also protected Siddhi. At the same time Siddhi too was strong lady fighting to clear her husband's name.
There was no deal, sacrifice, slap or mistrust between the two.
We haf united couple & two strong individuals.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sarakvp

who r u man...we are still sinal fans no matter what...kunal and siddhi deserves each other... and nothing more than that...

@ mages but the trp system is good na...now also the top show has the dignity with the portrayel of strong women and no negativity...even then these people cant get what people want is entertainment with basic morales and logic not drama...my mom never watch shows but she has become an ardent fan of DBAH...like her most of the women would love to watch that thats why the trps are reaching its position...look at the shows which hits highest trps having good concept with decent portrayel of women...yesterday i m ashamed to watch an idol sitting beside abhay and accepting the insult by 2 psycos...

well we understand the concept but BT idiots doesn't becos they live in 16th century...even i watch DBAH...sandhya is great portrayal of a women👏👏👏salute her👍🏼...but sometimes i can't take the saas-bahu crap...which is being shown in the show...yet i watch it...becos suraj is a role model of a husband...thats what husband should be...Mr Kunal Chopra...Look at Suraj Rathi...i have been watching DBAH since the first episode...i have not missed it...

i felt like slapping the statue...but then thanks to kunal...he done it on behalf of us
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kanpurdays

Has anyone ever wondered WHY Siddhi chose Abhay over Kunal? I think she found Kunal not man enough for her. Anyway he is quite a looser of a hero in the show. Doesnt do one thing straight. He has always doubted Siddhi and her loyalties and even slapped her now. Maybe Siddhi wanted someone who would be strong and stand up against Kunal and his stupidness. When kunal slapped siddhi i loveeeddd how abhay reacted :) :) :) all men who hit woman deserve to be thrown out like this only. way to go abhay. i think this show is going the kasauti zindagi ki way. our mr bajaj here ie abhay will soon be the hero of the show.

If Siddhi had really chosen Abhay over Kunal I'd have more respect for her, unfortunately this sorry excuse of a woman, "chose" to sacrifice herself again leaving little doubt that these cvs expect their audience to be as steeped in the dark ages as they are.

I do agree with you about the slap though, anyone that raises their hand on another human being in my presence would be shown the door in much the same way that Abhay showed Kunal. I am surprised SS agreed to this scene, it does not seem his style at all & am disappointed he went through with it.

As for the story going KZK way, it can & will go the way of all of EK's K serials in turn. I suppose replaying old hackneyed plots from shows that did well in the last decade is easier than etching out a new but simple story about a man trying to find his way back in life.😕
0309anna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
friend..ronit roy is the big b of indian tv.. abhay is no where
near him...yes if ronit was casted as abhay ppl wud definitely
get in doubt whom to support...I agree story is getting similar
to KZK but there anurag was wrong at various aspects..
our kunal is so pure waiting for his stupid wife unlike
anurag who married more than 3 times...4 times to b exact
..so any mr bajaj here cant come and comparing abhay with
him is d biggest joke..and yes gone r those days when ppl
used to digest numerous marriage tracks...if they r planning
for such days then i guess Nbt2 time will come very early..
-apoorvas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey we r already banging our heads here and why r u putting salt on our wounds??
i think u r a fan of abhay..seems like u like psychotic charecters
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kanpurdays

Has anyone ever wondered WHY Siddhi chose Abhay over Kunal? I think she found Kunal not man enough for her. Anyway he is quite a looser of a hero in the show. Doesnt do one thing straight. He has always doubted Siddhi and her loyalties and even slapped her now. Maybe Siddhi wanted someone who would be strong and stand up against Kunal and his stupidness. When kunal slapped siddhi i loveeeddd how abhay reacted :) :) :) all men who hit woman deserve to be thrown out like this only. way to go abhay. i think this show is going the kasauti zindagi ki way. our mr bajaj here ie abhay will soon be the hero of the show.

Most of us have felt this before that KC is not man enough and there were many instances which proved it right but this time it is not KC its Siddhi as a character. We have even felt that we would never allow our daughters to marry to the guy like KC. 

According to me KC did not slapped Siddhi but indirectly slapped all those women who does not think right and does things in name of sacrifice.

The show has gone from Pathetic to miserable and now i pity the viewers who are bearing this crap and I am glad that I do not watch any shows on Indian Television. I have never felt ashamed of myself for liking such a show and even worst endorsing it to family and friends. 🤢 🤢 🤢 I am glad that i stopped watching this show when the famous dai ma endorsed the pregnancy. 😡

In the name of drama how low can Indian TV stoop is the question. They have insulted all the profession in this show and now have not left the most beautiful and most pious relation as well. 
KC/SC has not yet divorced each other and still SC is remarrying. 😕  

If Siddhi is what Indian TV is showing as aj ki nari then i am really sorry to say that today's professional is no where near to what EK is portraying. Today's women is strong and verbal and not weak and mute. It is better they shut down this crap fest than showing mockery to the world audience since people outside India who does not visit India often sees India through this TV shows (Sad but true)