The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

sing or not (Page 8)

Poll Question: what do u guys think Kiya will sing or not?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [56.00%]
11 [44.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alina-dubey

Tanu me liking you as a no nonsense girl 

Kamini tu toh apna pm box check kar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alinaaa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sing or not (Page 8)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
That's brilliant. I'm glad people are understanding the 'true' basis of the show and supporting the characters. Awesomely done, I must say. 

Provoking and biases? They're all greatly fought with too. I honestly appreciate how everyone accepts their mistakes and moves on instead of crowing about everything. 

Maisy, you're right. No point! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
minnu is not here cause of some personal issues, so this topic will not get closed soon but members are requested to tone down on the chatting/indirect comment passing at each other. 

Having said that, everyone has a different POV.. if someone says they dont want to see her sing that doesnt mean they are siding the other girls (let it be Panchi/Juhi or whosoever).. understand that its just their opinion and dont take it as offence. Secondly language check.. calling Aanya a 'churail' is ok once or twice but continuing the same thing all over everytime is somewhat objectionable..refer to the rules thread by minnu, and the same thing applies to the remarks about panchi (fat) & kiya (gujral tag).

Lastly, please do not divert from the main purpose of this post, and even if you are digging at it then please dont start a new thing outta nowhere... This topic was made to discuss if Kiya is gonna sing or not, i dont get how KiSha/RaHi screenspace issue comes in the picture. Please donot fight over fictional objects *peace off* 

- Aanchal

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 14 November 2012 at 11:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CutielovesChocs-bornalee-lostmymusic.BrashCandy

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thank you Aanchal 

I hope we get a active Mod soon!

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 14 November 2012 at 11:26am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.