The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

sing or not (Page 6)

Poll Question: what do u guys think Kiya will sing or not?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [56.00%]
11 [44.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

Yes, she does but isn't she a bit stupid to trust KD blindly and being nice to ONLY him? He has his flaws too, she knows that. But she blasted out on Juhi without ANY reason whatsoever. Juhi wasn't at fault and despite that, she apologised. To which, Kiya didn't even flinch. She just ignored the whole thing completely. 

I agree, she has her flaws, and sometimes she says she HATES the Gujral tag but what's she doing? She's misusing it too, at times isn't it? Does that not make her arrogant? Instead of learning from her mistakes earlier on, she's repeating them over and over. 
she isnt stupid to trust KD blindly if u hve watched the episodes which they spended as friends then anyone would trust a friend like KD if he behaves the way KD did with her

how did she blasted out on Juhi wivout reason?
she did had a reason which was da dress, of course she will be angry if someone wears her dress wivout asking and she's Kiya Gujral after all she cnt act all nyc nyc like panchi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrashCandy

CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
You're REALLY not getting the purpose of this, are you?

1) Watch the first episode carefully. In the 'we're like this' song, Kiya picks up a hairbrush to sing, but then chucks it away and dances. Also, when they were asked to compete against Banga's team, why did Kiya automatically dance? And not go to the mike? 

2) That's what I mean. The Buddy Project is about helping each other out and reflecting each others' best qualities. Panchi is insecure, everyone knows that, and she puts everyone before herself. 

3) No, actually, I firstly thought that Kiya was pissed at Juhi due to Anya. But then I noticed today that despite the fact that Juhi tried to apologise, she didn't care. And not really. Panchi had been crying that one time and Kiya gave her the advise. Panchi wasn't rude, I don't think. Fir bhi, to check my facts, I'll go check. 

4) We aren't talking about RV though here, are we? 

5) Not really. Kiya is being arrogant, and is flashing her 'Gujral' tag everywhere. Her mannerisms show that she doesn't like it, but she's abusing it all the same. I don't blame her for being brought up that way, but she isn't even trying to change herself. She still talks like Piddi pisses her off to no end. The only 2 people she's nice to are KD and Panchi. That's it. 

Before you say that 'Samar too', I'll say that she only lent him the car because he makkhan maarofied her. 
BrashCandy IF-Stunnerz
BrashCandy
BrashCandy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Well KD made her trust him, i mean wouldn't you trust him if you were in Kiya's place after all those lovey-dovey moments?! She shouted at Juhi because she wore her dress Simple, Kiya is under pressure Kunal's return, Her mother's expectations, Kiya never considered Juhi her friend but Juhi never leaves her, she always roams around her just because she is that Chudail's sister!

RV has made mistakes but no nobody points them out then why always Kiya at stake!

ZaYaHolic

CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

Yes, she does but isn't she a bit stupid to trust KD blindly and being nice to ONLY him? He has his flaws too, she knows that. But she blasted out on Juhi without ANY reason whatsoever. Juhi wasn't at fault and despite that, she apologised. To which, Kiya didn't even flinch. She just ignored the whole thing completely. 

I agree, she has her flaws, and sometimes she says she HATES the Gujral tag but what's she doing? She's misusing it too, at times isn't it? Does that not make her arrogant? Instead of learning from her mistakes earlier on, she's repeating them over and over. 
she isnt stupid to trust KD blindly if u hve watched the episodes which they spended as friends then anyone would trust a friend like KD if he behaves the way KD did with her

how did she blasted out on Juhi wivout reason?
she did had a reason which was da dress, of course she will be angry if someone wears her dress wivout asking and she's Kiya Gujral after all she cnt act all nyc nyc like panchi

You answered your own question in the last line. Hence, your arguments aren't really valid. 

Off now, and I'd really advise you to view things a little less biased-ly. 
Adios! 
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

Well KD made her trust him, i mean wouldn't you trust him if you were in Kiya's place after all those lovey-dovey moments?! She shouted at Juhi because she wore her dress Simple, Kiya is under pressure Kunal's return, Her mother's expectations, Kiya never considered Juhi her friend but Juhi never leaves her, she always roams around her just because she is that Chudail's sister!

RV has made mistakes but no nobody points them out then why always Kiya at stake!

Tam, I've made a gazillion posts about RV's mistakes. Feel free to check 'em out. 

I honestly have nothing more to say. You guys seem to have answered your own questions in your 'reply' posts. 

Cheers! 

BrashCandy

BrashCandy IF-Stunnerz
BrashCandy
BrashCandy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
The problem is people always say KiSha fans are biased they never say anything about others!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7-bornalee-ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

The problem is people always say KiSha fans are biased they never say anything about others!
hahaha loving the way few pplz are jealous of Kiya Importance in the show den some other unwanted characterLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

BrashCandy

-bornalee- IF-Rockerz
-bornalee-
-bornalee-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
guys guys stop fighting/arguing..we sud b together..agar diff fandms k beech fight stat ho jaati hein thn wat happens we all knw vry well..best eg. is D3 forum...
rimzy chdo yaar welove kiya n kisha tats it.,tats nly matter...chahe log jo v kahe kahne do..dnt care abt it..
mais u lyk rahi ok b happy wid them n agar koyi kuch kahe toh plz ignore,
y wasting our tym over sum fictional charecter...
guys jst b happy n enjoy d show...jo woh dikha rahe hein dekhte jao..we cant go n chngd their mind na...
ps..plzz dnt getme wrong..no offence!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicBrashCandy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index