You're REALLY not getting the purpose of this, are you?
1) Watch the first episode carefully. In the 'we're like this' song, Kiya picks up a hairbrush to sing, but then chucks it away and dances. Also, when they were asked to compete against Banga's team, why did Kiya automatically dance? And not go to the mike?
2) That's what I mean. The Buddy Project is about helping each other out and reflecting each others' best qualities. Panchi is insecure, everyone knows that, and she puts everyone before herself.
3) No, actually, I firstly thought that Kiya was pissed at Juhi due to Anya. But then I noticed today that despite the fact that Juhi tried to apologise, she didn't care. And not really. Panchi had been crying that one time and Kiya gave her the advise. Panchi wasn't rude, I don't think. Fir bhi, to check my facts, I'll go check.
4) We aren't talking about RV though here, are we?
5) Not really. Kiya is being arrogant, and is flashing her 'Gujral' tag everywhere. Her mannerisms show that she doesn't like it, but she's abusing it all the same. I don't blame her for being brought up that way, but she isn't even trying to change herself. She still talks like Piddi pisses her off to no end. The only 2 people she's nice to are KD and Panchi. That's it.
Before you say that 'Samar too', I'll say that she only lent him the car because he makkhan maarofied her.