Poll

what do u guys think Kiya will sing or not?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yaar Raina pata hi nai chalta ki koi kya keh raha hai 
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Babydoll..

lo abhi you said that  she is just a blind arrogant egoistic girl obsessed with her gujral tag and now you are saying she is perfect :|

😆
pluviophile. thumbnail
Topic went from where to where
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rimzy93

ya if she's fat then i will say na

didnt u see what other member said about Kiya ( i know kiya is like that thats why she called her) sme goes wiv panchi

I did. And yes, Panchi does have weight issues. That's the crux of her character, and she is insecure. She's working on it. 

What is Kiya doing? She has her passion for dancing, and she knows it. She just wants to show her mom that she can. When her name was being suggested, she could say that Panchi could sing? 

She is also being rude to Juhi; why does she have to take her anger out on someone else? What did Juhi even DO!? Kiya isn't trying to battle out her issues, she's trying to increase them. 

No offence, honestly. 
pluviophile. thumbnail
Raina its a bit sad that all you people expect so much from her i mean she is a human she makes mistakes!
Yes, she does but isn't she a bit stupid to trust KD blindly and being nice to ONLY him? He has his flaws too, she knows that. But she blasted out on Juhi without ANY reason whatsoever. Juhi wasn't at fault and despite that, she apologised. To which, Kiya didn't even flinch. She just ignored the whole thing completely. 

I agree, she has her flaws, and sometimes she says she HATES the Gujral tag but what's she doing? She's misusing it too, at times isn't it? Does that not make her arrogant? Instead of learning from her mistakes earlier on, she's repeating them over and over. 
Also, Panchi and Kiya are two different individuals, with two different personalities. It isn't fair to compare them. 

Just stick to one person's flaws/capabilities at a time. Also, isn't the APC/TBP supposed to bring out the best of one's capabilities and traits? If Kiya's character does everything, there'd be NO room for others to develop! 

And THAT would defy the whole point of the show. 
-Rema- thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

I did. And yes, Panchi does have weight issues. That's the crux of her character, and she is insecure. She's working on it. 

What is Kiya doing? She has her passion for dancing, and she knows it. She just wants to show her mom that she can. When her name was being suggested, she could say that Panchi could sing? 

She is also being rude to Juhi; why does she have to take her anger out on someone else? What did Juhi even DO!? Kiya isn't trying to battle out her issues, she's trying to increase them. 

No offence, honestly. 

did they show Kiya knows her passion is for dancing?
why would Kiya take panchi's name if panchi her self dsnt say anything?
and being rude to juhi for someone else dnt u think once Panchi was rude to Kiya for someone else while Kiya was being nyc to her?

and what about Ranveer isnt he taking his anger on everyone for someone else

Kiya is being nyc to everyone now days its just yesterday she was rude to Juhi coz she wore her dress wivout asking her
-Rema- thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

Yes, she does but isn't she a bit stupid to trust KD blindly and being nice to ONLY him? He has his flaws too, she knows that. But she blasted out on Juhi without ANY reason whatsoever. Juhi wasn't at fault and despite that, she apologised. To which, Kiya didn't even flinch. She just ignored the whole thing completely. 

I agree, she has her flaws, and sometimes she says she HATES the Gujral tag but what's she doing? She's misusing it too, at times isn't it? Does that not make her arrogant? Instead of learning from her mistakes earlier on, she's repeating them over and over. 

she isnt stupid to trust KD blindly if u hve watched the episodes which they spended as friends then anyone would trust a friend like KD if he behaves the way KD did with her

how did she blasted out on Juhi wivout reason?
she did had a reason which was da dress, of course she will be angry if someone wears her dress wivout asking and she's Kiya Gujral after all she cnt act all nyc nyc like panchi
You're REALLY not getting the purpose of this, are you?

1) Watch the first episode carefully. In the 'we're like this' song, Kiya picks up a hairbrush to sing, but then chucks it away and dances. Also, when they were asked to compete against Banga's team, why did Kiya automatically dance? And not go to the mike? 

2) That's what I mean. The Buddy Project is about helping each other out and reflecting each others' best qualities. Panchi is insecure, everyone knows that, and she puts everyone before herself. 

3) No, actually, I firstly thought that Kiya was pissed at Juhi due to Anya. But then I noticed today that despite the fact that Juhi tried to apologise, she didn't care. And not really. Panchi had been crying that one time and Kiya gave her the advise. Panchi wasn't rude, I don't think. Fir bhi, to check my facts, I'll go check. 

4) We aren't talking about RV though here, are we? 

5) Not really. Kiya is being arrogant, and is flashing her 'Gujral' tag everywhere. Her mannerisms show that she doesn't like it, but she's abusing it all the same. I don't blame her for being brought up that way, but she isn't even trying to change herself. She still talks like Piddi pisses her off to no end. The only 2 people she's nice to are KD and Panchi. That's it. 

Before you say that 'Samar too', I'll say that she only lent him the car because he makkhan maarofied her.