The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

sing or not (Page 4)

Poll Question: what do u guys think Kiya will sing or not?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [56.00%]
11 [44.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
^your KD dance argument made me laugh because it made no sense...when one cant give valid and proper arguments for their favs, why would I bother even considering your arguments on the characters you dont like? meh, ab main itni bhi veli nahin hun :p

enjoy gushing over your doll little miss perfect Kiya and do get your facts correct of you get time.next time our discussion might be based on facts rather than blind bias and hatred.

ciao! :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sing or not (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

KD doesn't know how to dance?! then how did he win that dance bet in the freedom party? :O

when you put arguments like that, how can I consider you logically right when you dont even know your facts...and here I thought I would get a logical argument :p poor me :p

RV doesn't go after girls, girls are desperate for him. he just takes mauqe ka faida.

yeah, Panchi is fat. so? and of course I dont like it when biased treatment happens. call it jealousy or whatever. I am a human with flaws, so are Panchi and RV. I would rather live in real world with proper humans than mary sues who only exist in books. boooerrriiinnnggg!!!
Exactly panchi is fat so?
sme goes with Kiya Gujraj so what if she's all that hve said above why do u want someone to teach her a lesson?

if Kiya needs lesson den Panchi also needs advice how to lose weight, stay fit, stop being crying baby all the time, needs to learn how to fight for self THE LIST GOES ON AND ON ... the only thing she knows is how to be nyc

someone needs to teach RV how to treats girls and how to value friendships

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Alright ladies. Cool it. 

Rimzy - I honestly have trouble understanding your arguments. You're saying that Panchi is fat and Kiya is perfect and should sing and dance and all that jazz? Because that's ALL that I'm getting. No offence. 

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 14 November 2012 at 8:51am

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

^your KD dance argument made me laugh because it made no sense...when one cant give valid and proper arguments for their favs, why would I bother even considering your arguments on the characters you dont like? meh, ab main itni bhi veli nahin hun :p

enjoy gushing over your doll little miss perfect Kiya and do get your facts correct of you get time.next time our discussion might be based on facts rather than blind bias and hatred.

WackoWHATEVER

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

lo abhi you said that  she is just a blind arrogant egoistic girl obsessed with her gujral tag and now you are saying she is perfect :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
^M'dear, that was sarcastic. 

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutielovesChocs

Alright ladies. Cool it. 

Rimzy - I honestly have trouble understanding your arguments. You're saying that Panchi is fat and Kiya is perfect and should sing and dance and all that jazz? 
ya if she's fat then i will say na
didnt u see what other member said about Kiya ( i know kiya is like that thats why she called her) sme goes wiv panchi

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Yaar Raina pata hi nai chalta ki koi kya keh raha hai 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.