The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

sing or not (Page 3)

Poll Question: what do u guys think Kiya will sing or not?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
14 [56.00%]
11 [44.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Originally posted by Rimzy93

I hope she doesn't. I cant tolerate all talented people. she is dancer, let her dance. panchi can be on the stage singing and kiya will just dance a little. that's perfect! so dont want her to sing...
if she has the talent of both then why not and why would she just dance for a little?Confused
panchi did sing last time and she got all da credit for that while Kisha didnt, even though they were dancing wivout knowing steps.

because in real world one cant have everything. Kiya may be a good singer but its obvious that what she always dil se wanted to dance...singing was only because she wanted to be a popstar to be accepted by her mother.

its not about due credit being given, its about characters given their equal due. every character has their unique talent. kiya excelled in dancing, let her dance. but no, they are making her sing, making her dance, making her do every damn thing. this way, I wont be surprised if tomorrow she wins masterchef and becomes a super model. *yawn* dun have time to waste on this biased show if this continues..
well what can we do if she's perfect for everything and ya i wont be suprised if she becomes a model coz she has everything thats a model needsWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sing or not (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged

I hope she doesn't. I cant tolerate all talented people. she is dancer, let her dance. panchi can be on the stage singing and kiya will just dance a little. that's perfect! so dont want her to sing...
if she has the talent of both then why not and why would she just dance for a little?Confused
panchi did sing last time and she got all da credit for that while Kisha didnt, even though they were dancing wivout knowing steps.

because in real world one cant have everything. Kiya may be a good singer but its obvious that what she always dil se wanted to dance...singing was only because she wanted to be a popstar to be accepted by her mother.

its not about due credit being given, its about characters given their equal due. every character has their unique talent. kiya excelled in dancing, let her dance. but no, they are making her sing, making her dance, making her do every damn thing. this way, I wont be surprised if tomorrow she wins masterchef and becomes a super model. *yawn* dun have time to waste on this biased show if this continues..

*edit* did RaHi sing before practising? if KiSha ki dance was improvised, so was RaHi's singing, it was also on the spot.
singing is not a big deal as long as u hve decided a song just go on stage and sing ( when they know how to sing )

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
arey, you didn't say masterchef? she ain't so perfect then :p

she is just a blind arrogant egoistic girl obsessed with her gujral tag. you go KD! teach her a lesson :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CutielovesChocs

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged

*edit* did RaHi sing before practising? if KiSha ki dance was improvised, so was RaHi's singing, it was also on the spot.
singing is not a big deal as long as u hve decided a song just go on stage and sing (when they know how to sing )

same goes for dancing. if you know dancing, moving to the music isn't a big deal. isn't that what happens in clubs every night?

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

arey, you didn't say masterchef? she ain't so perfect then :p

she is just a blind arrogant egoistic girl obsessed with her gujral tag. you go KD! teach her a lesson :D
if she's called dem names den what would u call RV?
cheap guy who goes around every cheap girlsDead
stop being jealous just coz Kiya gets more IMPORTANCE den Fat PanchiWink

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

singing is not a big deal as long as u hve decided a song just go on stage and sing (when they know how to sing )

same goes for dancing. if you know dancing, moving to the music isn't a big deal. isn't that what happens in clubs every night?
of course Kiya knows how  to dance but not KD while other two knew how to sing RIGHT?

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
KD doesn't know how to dance?! then how did he win that dance bet in the freedom party? :O

when you put arguments like that, how can I consider you logically right when you dont even know your facts...and here I thought I would get a logical argument :p poor me :p

RV doesn't go after girls, girls are desperate for him. he just takes mauqe ka faida.

yeah, Panchi is fat. so? and of course I dont like it when biased treatment happens. call it jealousy or whatever. I am a human with flaws, so are Panchi and RV. I would rather live in real world with proper humans than mary sues who only exist in books. boooerrriiinnnggg!!!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

KD doesn't know how to dance?! then how did he win that dance bet in the freedom party? :O

when you put arguments like that, how can I consider you logically right when you dont even know your facts...and here I thought I would get a logical argument :p poor me :p

RV doesn't go after girls, girls are desperate for him. he just takes mauqe ka faida.

yeah, Panchi is fat. so? and of course I dont like it when biased treatment happens. call it jealousy or whatever. I am a human with flaws, so are Panchi and RV. I would rather live in real world with proper humans than mary sues who only exist in books. boooerrriiinnnggg!!!
well he learns how to when needed it dsnt mean he's a dancer

yes girls are after RV coz he's always after them just the way he's after AishaDead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.