Afsar Bitiya

some ideas for the forum.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged

these are a few ideas that i came up with that i thought might help with keeping the forum active.

-CM- Since we have to log in and out if we want to rate the show more than once in a day thought we could have a CM/hit awesome thread and each time any1 rates the show tell us how many times u did even if it is just once its fine coz it can be a reminder to others who haven't done it to rate it. We could also rate and comment on our stars pictures if we are going to hit awesome more than once so it will not be as if we are just rating the show. (And any1 could start this post)

-Once Fizu came up with the idea to set weekly targets for  the number of pages we could try to do in a week and think we should try to do that and see if it could help. And as Fizu said it takes 12 posts to reach 1 page what could make it easier to reach it was if we knew how many post we had to do to get to that number so start numbering the post and each time we get a new page restart. Its sounds silly but it might help.

-We could also start a comments thread post (or whatever u would like to name) it would be like a buddy system  coz  each time we need to make our second comment on whichever AB star we could ask some1 to comment. And maybe once all the regularly have commented than maybe a few silent members would take pity on the last person and comment.  Also we should include the link to the profile each time we ask for some1 to comment so they could do it immediately.

-Another thing that might help fans comment on the whole cast is if we have a post with possible comments coz it really hard finding 25 letters for some1 who we don't have an interest in. So in this post fans could write what their normal comments are and as well as include comments from other fan groups as well like Dhasti or whoever else we happen to comment on besides the one's from this show. And we could include the link to this post on each of the pages on the comments thread posts so again no1 can say they don't know what to write.  

-Also how about a AB Zee TV FB alert thread lets show our love there as well coz they normally have something ab our show each week or something related to it like best show, favourite character etc. And any1 can start this post and any1 of us can update it by just providing the link and the person who opens the thread could just edit the page number in the title for us.

-Also kitali and this show has 2 different sets of fans and even haters one on IF and the other on FB with sometimes totally different views and FB really sometimes has some really interesting comments on them which we won't necessary see on the forum. I don't know it would be ok if we did this but if we could we have a FB update thread where maybe 2 or 3 of our members could update us on what is happening there each week (I would like to be 1 of the members).  And we could discuss some of the comments being made there as well as have FB fan of the week for the show, kitali and also best comment from a fan or whatever else we can come up with.

-How many of u hate the fake promos that this show comes up with coz certain one's would have been amazing if they where included in the show? So how about taking a promo that u like and write a scene ab  and its potential next scene and there can be more than one ending for the promo so 2 different members could write a scene ab the same promo. For example remember the promo where pintu gave flowers to some girl and than took it back from her how many of u came up with what could happen next?  I for one have come up with 3 scenes using the promos which I haven't written just yet but I will.

-The final idea I could come up with is how about a prishna scene discussion thread and we could discuss from their very first scene together coz before as always there wasn't enough fans on  the forum and so the scenes before they got married have not only not being discussed properly but I think they have not being spoken ab enough. And since we have a few new fans on the forum so it would be interesting to read what they think ab the older scenes.  I do know that we have a prishna thread already but that is for their current scenes.

this is all about team work it cnt work otherwise also start one of the threads if u like any of the ideas so that I know u think that u like them. Also the fb update thread any1 can update if they see something interesting ab our show and actors but i think we need it to be permanent updaters to update it weekly so would like 2 other members who could join be to do  so. Also tell me what u think ab the prishna scene discussion thread?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FizaluvsKinshuktaahir004kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "some ideas for the forum." in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FizaluvsKinshuk

Coolbie

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

-Also how about a AB Zee TV FB alert thread lets show our love there as well coz they normally have something ab our show each week or something related to it like best show, favourite character etc. And any1 can start this post and any1 of us can update it by just providing the link and the person who opens the thread could just edit the page number in the title for us. That's a great name for the thread.

-Also kitali and this show has 2 different sets of fans and even haters one on IF and the other on FB with sometimes totally different views and FB really sometimes has some really interesting comments on them which we won't necessary see on the forum. I don't know it would be ok if we did this but if we could we have a FB update thread where maybe 2 or 3 of our members could update us on what is happening there each week (I would like to be 1 of the members). And we could discuss some of the comments being made there as well as have FB fan of the week for the show, kitali and also best comment from a fan or whatever else we can come up with. How about FB Afsar Bitiya Alerts?

Great idea about the Prishna discussion thread we should really make that and we can compare their past scenes and current scenes there as well Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Sandia . I am with u guyz . tell me if I can help u somehow . I really want to make this forum very active . 

FizaluvsKinshuktaahir004kmfan_2

FizaluvsKinshuk

Coolbie

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Awesome post Sandia . I am with u guyz . tell me if I can help u somehow . I really want to make this forum very active . 

You can Moni, you can be one of the FB Updaters along with Sandia Big smile

taahir004moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Oh Sure Dear . Anything for this Forum Big smile

FizaluvsKinshuktaahir004kmfan_2

FizaluvsKinshuk

Coolbie

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Oh Sure Dear . Anything for this Forum Big smile

That's great, thanks Moni Big smile and Sandia for volunteering for it as well Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taahir004moniluvskinshuk

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Extremely interesting post
I like the Prishna scene discussion thread , I'm sure that thread will really bring in the members to discuss
awesome ideas Sandia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.