Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

tanushee

Goldie

tanushee

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
pls give yr opinion abt the story ...they r showing...indira jate jate gvs responsibiltiy to shweta...shweta carries indiras bby for 9 months n then she gvs birth to indu...8 saal use paalti hei...ab indu uski beti hei...to kya zara/indira ko huk hei indu ko shweta se chinne ka...indu ki maa ab shweta hi hei/...
.see i m not against any charcter but  i m not liking the story line...
i agree tht indira would like to hv her daughter bk but kya shweta ke saath ye justice hoga...pls koi fight nahi kre yahana pr...is topic pei sab apne views hi dena...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bigratifanRaleighbcatharianjanaloveuratidi....vula_kv....-Gunners-gopi06-RS-Rasha4evaashish.sachi....Diya....Faria..Nabi.-PD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kya sweta ke saath jo ho raha hei thik hei..discus" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanushee

pls give yr opinion abt the story ...they r showing...indira jate jate gvs responsibiltiy to shweta...shweta carries indiras bby for 9 months n then she gvs birth to indu...8 saal use paalti hei...ab indu uski beti hei...to kya zara/indira ko huk hei indu ko shweta se chinne ka...indu ki maa ab shweta hi hei/...
.see i m not against any charcter but  i m not liking the story line...
i agree tht indira would like to hv her daughter bk but kya shweta ke saath ye justice hoga...pls koi fight nahi kre yahana pr...is topic pei sab apne views hi dena...

Shweta ke saath totally unjustice ho raha hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanusheeloveuratidi-PD-

tanushee

Goldie

tanushee

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
v surprising ...kisi ko story se shikayat nahi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveuratidi-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
thanks for the topic...

i always said it is injustice to shweta, Indu belongs to her... Rishi doesnot love shweta it is his own problem who gave the right to Rishi / Zara / Indira to take Indu away from Shweta

i want CVs to open their eyes and stop mocking a mother like this Ouch Angry

i want Shweta to go away from Rishi along with Indu and lead a happy life with her daughter 

i donot know about legal but on human grounds Shweta has more right on Indu than anyone Smile

Edited by preethimadhavg - 14 November 2012 at 8:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

loveuratiditanusheeneha333ashish.sachi

loveuratidi

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish.sachi-PD-

sakshi1

sakshi1

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveuratidi

Legally morally ethically...in every aspect Shweta is  indu's mother...

If Shweta files a case for indu's custody..defin8ly d case will goes in favor of her...even if Zara is Indira...

Sorry i disagree with you.  Hope you know law... I believe you know.  If Swetha file a case for Indu's custody, definitely she will not get Indu, as Rishi signed the letter from her stating that she is just surrogate mom.  She will not have any authority on their child.  

I think Zara/Indira and Rishi later in the story on human grounds might let go their child to live with Swetha. By seeing Swetha, from the beginning I have great doubt that she has main hand in changing Indira to Zara.

If you saw yesterday episode, when Zara was asking to call Dr. Rastogi, Swetha was thinking in her mind that if Rasotgi comes, he will agree to what ever she asks to tell.  Yesterday CVS gave us another hint, that change in DNA results, Swetha might have hand.  So she was ready to leave SN before Rishi comes with the DNA results, thinking that Rastogi might have not told her in favor.

Edited by sakshi1 - 14 November 2012 at 9:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NumayagmhatcherEarnshawRaleighbcat.S.i.m.r.a.n.-Paulomi-SilverBell

gopi06

IF-Dazzler

gopi06

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
to show illogical things to logical  they totally destroying each and every character in HD  ... its injustice to sweta ...because she feel the pain and pleasure of a pregnant woman when she carrying a baby and also at delivery time and more over bring up a child up to 10 years is the difficult phase ..so she is real mother of Indu in every aspects ..so no one has the right to take Indu away from sweta ..even inshi/zinshi ..plz cv to unite lead pair don't show a selfless character into a selfish character

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RS-ashish.sachi-PD-

loveuratidi

Goldie

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1-RS-....vula_kv....ashish.sachiFaria.-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.