Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
@Juna       UMDU was waiting for your post here.  Yes i am also very irritated with total lack of communication btw SurYa as we all love this show because unlike the typical TV soaps here the couple have complete trust, understanding in their love for each other.

Now DABH is becoming like the average soaps with this kind of presentation in their show.  If they continue this trend I will surely stop watching the show because the charm will be lost.

I am not much of a Indian Telly fan and this is only the 2nd show I have followed regularly and the other show which I watched in 2008 went downhill once the couple declared their love for each other.  The same trend seems to be happening here.  It is as if the love dies once they declare and accept each others love.

They behave like strangers even in the little interactions they show.  Why cant they start behaving like ppl in love wanting to be more open to each other with their gestures.  I am not even looking for DBC but more physical interactions even in their pranks like they were showing before this big drama began...

Okay under the circumstances they will not be in the mood for light heartedness and pranks but not wanting to discuss what just happened -
Not wanting to comfort each other -
Not wanting to express each others thoughts and feelings- 
This is just not acceptable to me or to any viewers

I agree 100% with you. The way they have shaped her character where she only seems to be hurt when Bhabo is hurt and does not see the pain her husband is undergoing is unacceptable.Even if she does not want to talk to him in the open, she could have followed him to the GG room after the angan drama.I felt more than picking up the ashes it was important for her to mend her beloved's heart. The very fact that she is taking all the hurt and humiliation is because of her love for Suraj. She could have walked away a long time back. She stayed on because of her feelings for him and I personally feel that people should be expressive and demonstrative when it comes to their feelings.Keeping it bottled up is not such a great idea. I liked the episode when she went to her brothers place and teased Suraj on the phone and hugged him naturally when he turned up. I prefer that Sandy to this ghoongi Sandhya. I apologise to Sandhya fans in advance.Budhi samaj kar maaf kar dena.

Edited by UMDU - 14 November 2012 at 4:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyterpshehjarDeebzummesulaiman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Change in Suraj? (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Great point Fatima ji! Star It's always exciting to see a character go through a big change in attitude. Completely agree with your post. Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarummesulaiman

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya622

If he  Give ups his Try then this Show gets No Meaning 

A Educated Girl Getting Married to Uneducated Husband  is Mere waste concept Sleepy

He is the Best ever beta of TelevisionLOL , dont forget this is Very Much Deserving Criteria of Suraj LOL

Hmmm...he has been the best beta...but Bhabo has 2 other sons...I think it's high time they shoulder the load...LOL

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Arey vaah Amm-Jaan.Hug.

Dhishkaao! You mentioned my name in your post.Approve. I'm feeling like a celebrity..Dancing Party

I agree with you. I also noticed change behavior in Sooraj but wait a minute.. I noticed it after reading your post..LOL..

I find current track quite hilarious than depressive because lots of bloopers in Rathi mansion.LOL ROFL

Dhishkaoo Emy...the celebrity...Monkey Icon

I'm glad you feel special...Monkey Icon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amli-

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Fatima Welcome back and Your post was very much needed and yes I had also noticed this change in Suraj and I had also mentioned it is one of the posts where I rated the epi as average that the only thing I had liked in that epi was that Suraj did not have a look of guilt or remorse when he looked at Bhabho during Bhabho's tirade after she found out that Suraj had come to Pushkar for Sandy's admission.

Yes you have elaborated and described the changes in Suraj very accurately.  He still loves and respects his mother but like you said he is now more confident and is convinced that he has a bigger responsibility of making his wife's dream come true.

His determination and focus on his mission is making his look at his mother with her failings as well. 

I always thought Suraj is a man of great strength and character as even when he was supporting his wife from the beginning he always did so respectfully even when he was going against bhabho's wishes.
He is doing the same now but the difference here is that he is hurt but not broken as you say because he feels and knows that he is doing the right thing and with bhabho's aggressive stand he will have to be tough.
The real test would be once Bhabho finds out abt the night school studies...  but I feel that there is going to be lots of new dramas ahead as Bhabho will create a lot of hurdles and obstacles along the way for Suraj and Sandy and for this Suraj will have to be like a rock.

Fatima I really liked and agree with your post and Shehjar your post also says it all.Thumbs Up

@bold:  Completely agree with you on this Juna.  Like you I also had thought Suraj to be a man of quiet strength...but a simpleton nonetheless...I honestly had no clue how he was ever going to convince Bhabo to let Sandhya study.  Though I had shuddered at the consequences he might face...I always had hoped he wouldn't must do things secretly behind anyone's back.

And I have to say I''m really proud of Suraj...his resillience in the matter of helping Sandhya achieve her dream is highly commendable. Clap

Edited by ummesulaiman - 14 November 2012 at 7:16pm

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

@Juna       UMDU was waiting for your post here.  Yes i am also very irritated with total lack of communication btw SurYa as we all love this show because unlike the typical TV soaps here the couple have complete trust, understanding in their love for each other.

Now DABH is becoming like the average soaps with this kind of presentation in their show.  If they continue this trend I will surely stop watching the show because the charm will be lost.

I am not much of a Indian Telly fan and this is only the 2nd show I have followed regularly and the other show which I watched in 2008 went downhill once the couple declared their love for each other.  The same trend seems to be happening here.  It is as if the love dies once they declare and accept each others love.

They behave like strangers even in the little interactions they show.  Why cant they start behaving like ppl in love wanting to be more open to each other with their gestures.  I am not even looking for DBC but more physical interactions even in their pranks like they were showing before this big drama began...

Okay under the circumstances they will not be in the mood for light heartedness and pranks but not wanting to discuss what just happened -
Not wanting to comfort each other -
Not wanting to express each others thoughts and feelings- 
This is just not acceptable to me or to any viewers

I agree 100% with you. The way they have shaped her character where she only seems to be hurt when Bhabo is hurt and does not see the pain her husband is undergoing is unacceptable.Even if she does not want to talk to him in the open, she could have followed him to the GG room after the angan drama.I felt more than picking up the ashes it was important for her to mend her beloved's heart. The very fact that she is taking all the hurt and humiliation is because of her love for Suraj. She could have walked away a long time back. She stayed on because of her feelings for him and I personally feel that people should be expressive and demonstrative when it comes to their feelings.Keeping it bottled up is not such a great idea. I liked the episode when she went to her brothers place and teased Suraj on the phone and hugged him naturally when he turned up. I prefer that Sandy to this ghoongi Sandhya. I apologise to Sandhya fans in advance.Budhi samaj kar maaf kar dena.

UMDU Ji and Juna...totally agree with both of you here...especially @purple. Confused

And although I was relieved to find some fun filled SurYa moments in today's episode (while they were decorating Chotu's bike)...I really am almost afraid to think what Sandhya's reaction will be to Suraj having enrolled her into night school.

What if she refuses because of her wanting to appease Bhabo?...Ouch  That is not unrealistic...but would be tragic from Suraj's POV.

More than Suraj choosing between his mother and wife...the game will finally boil down to Sandhya deciding between her husband and MIL...Confused

One holds the key to her dreams and the other wants to take those keys and throw them away for good. Cry

UMDU

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

But the thing is bothering me is how he can assume that Sandy will be happy and will agree to study again after all these bhabo drama...!!! He should have this tension that how he is gonna make Sandhya go against bhabo's decision cause now he knows that Sandy promised to bhabo that she will give up her parent's sapna...!!!

This is bothering me too Ayeshi. Confused

I'm almost afraid Sandhya will refuse to join the night college Suraj just enrolled her in.

Another problem is ...Bhabo is not a typical evil serial saas...at least she isn't for me.  Given her background and upbringing...what she is asking from Sandhya and expecting from Suraj is natural, just and practical...so that makes going against her even more awkward.

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
A  very  good  post.The  whole   scenario  of  Sooraj  making  Sandy's  dream  come  true  has  brought  a  significant  change  in  him.This  also  brought  him  face  2  face  with  the  true  colours  of  Bhabo  who  he  had  worshipped  and  obeyed   her  orders  without  even  giving  a  second  thought.Sooraj  is  a  person  who  always  supports  people    and  helps  them   and  sometimes  is  even  naive   when  ppl  take  advantage  of  him especially   as in  the  case  of  Chavvi  and  Mohit. Here  he  believes  in  his  wife's  abilities  and  knew  how  much  the  dream  mattered  2  her  and   maybe for  the  first  tym  in  his  life he  felt  his  Bhabo  was  wrong  in  suppressing  a  person's  childhood  dream.Sooraj  always  stood  4  what  is  right  and  here  he  is  supporting  Sandy  and  would  go  on  2  any  length  and  fulfill  her  dream.This  change  in  him  is  definitely  going  2  have  an  impact  in  Bhabo.

SurYa  needs  2  have  a  heart  2  heart  talk  abt  this  and  so  far  we  haven't  seen  anything  of  that.i  feel  Sandy  needs  2  open  up  a  bit  more  in  front  of  her  husband.Though  they  love  each  other  the  transparecy  is  lacking  btw  the  couple  especially  from  Sandy's  side.Sooraj  has  enrolled  her  in  night  class   but  it  remains    2  be  seen  how  she  would  react  2  itConfused.

Edited by akku8910 - 14 November 2012 at 9:22pm

ummesulaiman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top