Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

A Change in Suraj? (Page 3)

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Wonderful post Fatima ji...!!! I was also thinking that this time there is no guilt in Suraj's eye when he was looking at bhabo or no tension in his mind that his actions r hurting bhabo or will hurt bhabo...!!! From the precap if I am not wrong he didn't even think twice about Sandy should pursue her study or not when he saw the evening college...!!! Shocked He just decided n also thought that Sandy will be very happy...!!! He didn't even think of bhabo n her disagreement at all...!!! Before when he stopped Sandhya when bhabo was about to thrown her out... He was doing every possible thing to make bhabo happy again n also he was sooo hurt that he had to go against bhabo...!!!!! But now when ladies were talking about how good beta her is in his shop... He didn't look guilty even then...!!! Suraj's attitude towards bhabo really suddenly changed...!!!

But the thing is bothering me is how he can assume that Sandy will be happy and will agree to study again after all these bhabo drama...!!! He should have this tension that how he is gonna make Sandhya go against bhabo's decision cause now he knows that Sandy promised to bhabo that she will give up her parent's sapna...!!!

Juna n Uma aunty... Agree with you...!!! Without SurYa chemistry the show will loose it's charm soon...!!! Disapprove

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajashehjarDeebzfarhana874Juna04Fatima_Q

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

I think it's good that he has changed so much! If I should be honest, I don't think that to be "mommy's little angle" is a good thing.. It leads to depression. That's why I've been mommy's devil since I was 12. And no mom should force their kids to agree with them..

Sambar is participating in serious discussion like this...!!! Shocked Its more surprising than Suraj's change...!!! What happen to you kiddo??? What did I miss when I was away from IF...!!! Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Deebzfarhana874Juna04

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Originally posted by Superman.

I think it's good that he has changed so much! If I should be honest, I don't think that to be "mommy's little angle" is a good thing.. It leads to depression. That's why I've been mommy's devil since I was 12. And no mom should force their kids to agree with them..

Sambar is participating in serious discussion like this...!!!Shocked Its more surprising than Suraj's change...!!! What happen to you kiddo??? What did I miss when I was away from IF...!!!Ouch

I got married.. I have to be a little serious now Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04

ladyterp Senior Member
ladyterp
ladyterp

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
To be honest, I don't know how Sooraj and Sandhya can keep off of each other.  They are both good looking, sweet, and what not.  They can eat each other up, not?  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeebzJuna04

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
This is excellent news Fatima! Big smile I might start watching dabh again! I'm glad Suraj isn't enabling bhabho's horrendous behavior anymore ... I hope the sleazy siblings are next on his tough love program LOL...

Will the night college situation throw up any new storylines Question

If it's kept secret, then a full-on aangan drama is certain when bhabo finds out... Thank you in advance to Meena/ Chhavi/ Notebooks in full public view...

If not, then bhabho will give Sandy 101 tasks to complete before going to college... Cue Sandy carrying 101 more buckets of water ; Sandy falling face down in the chapati atta after an all-nighter;
Suraj helping Sandhya with a sprinkling of diyaAa moments...

Sound familiar? I hope we get more than dejavu episodes... 

One thing is for sure though... Now that Sandy's serving books by night and bhabho by day, DBC is NEVER going to happen Stern Smile 

LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaladyterpshehjarDeebzJuna04Fatima_Q-Amli-

-Amli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amli-
-Amli-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Oye Nishu chachi.. Bhabho will give my sandy baby 511 tasks before going to college.

You know why? Because there are 511 sections in Indian Penal Code. Bhabho will say... Oh beendani'sa aapko thaanedarni banne ki bahut hi tadap hain na toh pehle manne rathi mansion ke 511tasks complete kar dikha toh jaanu ki tujh main hain badaa dum -- hain dum jaang main dum. ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8DeebzJuna04Fatima_QSwerveBae

Deebz Goldie
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Fatima, Nisha back? Big smile Nice to see your  posts.

Suraj is definitely not devastated this time. He was hurt but more for Sandy's sake than his own or  Bhabo's this time around. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8shehjarFatima_Q

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

Fatima, Nisha back? Big smile Nice to see your  posts.

Suraj is definitely not devastated this time. He was hurt but more for Sandy's sake than his own or  Bhabo's this time around. Big smile

I Diya you too Deebz!Big smile 

Ok, stopping before I spam Fatima's thread ...

(PS. code for diya=heart) 

Ok, Really stopping now Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarDeebzFatima_Q-Amli-

Go to top