Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

I think it's good that he has changed so much! If I should be honest, I don't think that to be "mommy's little angle" is a good thing.. It leads to depression. That's why I've been mommy's devil since I was 12. And no mom should force their kids to agree with them..

Samah I want to adopt you Evil Smile

Tu toh bahut demand mein hai for adoption...  I will negotiate with Deepika's motherDancing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarDeebz-SamiR-farhana874-Ayeshi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Change in Suraj? (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

Eggs!!! Nah...only rose petal for you!
Glad to see your post after ages Fatima'ji!

Cent percent agree with you!
Sooraj's expressions said it all!
But I really want Bhabo to know that now Sooraj knows what she did with Sandhya, how she emotionally, forcefully blackmailed her...How Bhabo has broken his trust!
Then I want to see how Bhabo looks straight to Sooraj's eyes! How she lectures on Mother-Son trust n love!

Actually Farhu I dont really want Bhabho to know that Sooraj knows about it for some time because now Sooraj has some power with this knowledge and Bhabho thinks she has an upperhand by playing her game but like a game of chess Suraj is at an advantage right now.

Let Suraj continue to keep this secret for sometime as Bhabho will make more mistakes and fall further in his esteem... I want to see that happen.   Unlike what Bhabho lovers say - there are some women who will never get over their ego problems and Bhabho could be one of them as that is the only way CV's can show the theme of this story where a husband goes against his family to support his wife...

In real life too there are women like Bhabho whose ego comes before any kind of love...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ah99shehjarDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-ummesulaiman

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Agree with you totally Fatimaji. Welcome back. There is definitely a change in Suraj and his resolve to educate his wife gets more strenghtened with Bhabo's opposition.His over hearing the conversation between Sandhya and Bhabo did the trick. However Dilli  abhi door hai. He still hasn't graduated to open resistance to his mothers tantrums nor has he tried to control his siblings.Even now he is protective of Chavvi and has not revealed anything to Bhabo. I am highly uncomfortable with the idea of secret studying as it will open a pandora's box for future problems. No doubt we will get to see some SurYa moments but in the long run it will pave the way for  a bigger Rathi drama. The total lack of communication between SurYa makes me  irritable.Both seem to be going their own ways,Sandhya blindly following Bhabo and Suraj clueless as to what is to be done.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04ummesulaiman

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Juna'di...That makes sense!
Didn't think that way.
Yest it was so rude of her that she didnt bless Sooraj the way she did to Vikram n Mohit. I counld't stand her 'tevar'!
I just hope CVs don't forget/skip the confrontation of Bhabo-Sooraj!

shehjarDeebz-Ayeshi-Juna04ummesulaiman

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

I think it's good that he has changed so much! If I should be honest, I don't think that to be "mommy's little angle" is a good thing.. It leads to depression. That's why I've been mommy's devil since I was 12. And no mom should force their kids to agree with them..

Samah I want to adopt youEvil Smile

Tu toh bahut demand mein hai for adoption... I will negotiate with Deepika's motherDancing

Yeah, I'm a nice kid

But, you'll get tired of me, very fast Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarDeebz-Ayeshi-Juna04

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UMDU

Agree with you totally Fatimaji. Welcome back. There is definitely a change in Suraj and his resolve to educate his wife gets more strenghtened with Bhabo's opposition.His over hearing the conversation between Sandhya and Bhabo did the trick. However Dilli  abhi door hai. He still hasn't graduated to open resistance to his mothers tantrums nor has he tried to control his siblings.Even now he is protective of Chavvi and has not revealed anything to Bhabo. I am highly uncomfortable with the idea of secret studying as it will open a pandora's box for future problems. No doubt we will get to see some SurYa moments but in the long run it will pave the way for  a bigger Rathi drama. The total lack of communication between SurYa makes me  irritable.Both seem to be going their own wavys,Sandhya blindly following Bhabo and Suraj clueless as to what is to be done.

@bold  UMDU was waiting for your post here.  Yes i am also very irritated with total lack of communication btw SurYa as we all love this show because unlike the typical TV soaps here the couple have complete trust, understanding in their love for each other.

Now DABH is becoming like the average soaps with this kind of presentation in their show.  If they continue this trend I will surely stop watching the show because the charm will be lost.

I am not much of a Indian Telly fan and this is only the 2nd show I have followed regularly and the other show which I watched in 2008 went downhill once the couple declared their love for each other.  The same trend seems to be happening here.  It is as if the love dies once they declare and accept each others love.

They behave like strangers even in the little interactions they show.  Why cant they start behaving like ppl in love wanting to be more open to each other with their gestures.  I am not even looking for DBC but more physical interactions even in their pranks like they were showing before this big drama began...

Okay under the circumstances they will not be in the mood for light heartedness and pranks but not wanting to discuss what just happened -
Not wanting to comfort each other -
Not wanting to express each others thoughts and feelings- 
This is just not acceptable to me or to any viewers I would like to think...Unhappy

Edited by Juna04 - 14 November 2012 at 7:08am

shehjarDeebz-Ayeshi-UMDUummesulaiman

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Juna04

Samah I want to adopt youEvil Smile

Tu toh bahut demand mein hai for adoption... I will negotiate with Deepika's motherDancing

Yeah, I'm a nice kid

But, you'll get tired of me, very fast Approve

If you are a nice kid how can I get tired of you????  I can also be like a bhabho if you get difficult  but I dont want you toWacko  so I will be like youBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarDeebz-Ayeshi-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Well, I am nice.. Sometimes Approve
But, I'm just really hyperactive Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarDeebz-Ayeshi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top