Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree with you totally Fatimaji. Welcome back. There is definitely a change in Suraj and his resolve to educate his wife gets more strenghtened with Bhabo's opposition.His over hearing the conversation between Sandhya and Bhabo did the trick. However Dilli  abhi door hai. He still hasn't graduated to open resistance to his mothers tantrums nor has he tried to control his siblings.Even now he is protective of Chavvi and has not revealed anything to Bhabo. I am highly uncomfortable with the idea of secret studying as it will open a pandora's box for future problems. No doubt we will get to see some SurYa moments but in the long run it will pave the way for  a bigger Rathi drama. The total lack of communication between SurYa makes me  irritable.Both seem to be going their own ways,Sandhya blindly following Bhabo and Suraj clueless as to what is to be done.
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Juna'di...That makes sense!
Didn't think that way.
Yest it was so rude of her that she didnt bless Sooraj the way she did to Vikram n Mohit. I counld't stand her 'tevar'!
I just hope CVs don't forget/skip the confrontation of Bhabo-Sooraj!

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Juna04

Samah I want to adopt you😈

Tu toh bahut demand mein hai for adoption... I will negotiate with Deepika's mother

Yeah, I'm a nice kid

But, you'll get tired of me, very fast
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: UMDU

Agree with you totally Fatimaji. Welcome back. There is definitely a change in Suraj and his resolve to educate his wife gets more strenghtened with Bhabo's opposition.His over hearing the conversation between Sandhya and Bhabo did the trick. However Dilli  abhi door hai. He still hasn't graduated to open resistance to his mothers tantrums nor has he tried to control his siblings.Even now he is protective of Chavvi and has not revealed anything to Bhabo. I am highly uncomfortable with the idea of secret studying as it will open a pandora's box for future problems. No doubt we will get to see some SurYa moments but in the long run it will pave the way for  a bigger Rathi drama. The total lack of communication between SurYa makes me  irritable.Both seem to be going their own wavys,Sandhya blindly following Bhabo and Suraj clueless as to what is to be done.

@bold  UMDU was waiting for your post here.  Yes i am also very irritated with total lack of communication btw SurYa as we all love this show because unlike the typical TV soaps here the couple have complete trust, understanding in their love for each other.

Now DABH is becoming like the average soaps with this kind of presentation in their show.  If they continue this trend I will surely stop watching the show because the charm will be lost.

I am not much of a Indian Telly fan and this is only the 2nd show I have followed regularly and the other show which I watched in 2008 went downhill once the couple declared their love for each other.  The same trend seems to be happening here.  It is as if the love dies once they declare and accept each others love.

They behave like strangers even in the little interactions they show.  Why cant they start behaving like ppl in love wanting to be more open to each other with their gestures.  I am not even looking for DBC but more physical interactions even in their pranks like they were showing before this big drama began...

Okay under the circumstances they will not be in the mood for light heartedness and pranks but not wanting to discuss what just happened -
Not wanting to comfort each other -
Not wanting to express each others thoughts and feelings- 
This is just not acceptable to me or to any viewers I would like to think...😔
Edited by Juna04 - 11 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Superman.

Yeah, I'm a nice kid

But, you'll get tired of me, very fast

If you are a nice kid how can I get tired of you????  I can also be like a bhabho if you get difficult  but I dont want you to  so I will be like you😃
SwerveBae thumbnail
Well, I am nice.. Sometimes
But, I'm just really hyperactive
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Wonderful post Fatima ji...!!! I was also thinking that this time there is no guilt in Suraj's eye when he was looking at bhabo or no tension in his mind that his actions r hurting bhabo or will hurt bhabo...!!! From the precap if I am not wrong he didn't even think twice about Sandy should pursue her study or not when he saw the evening college...!!! 😲 He just decided n also thought that Sandy will be very happy...!!! He didn't even think of bhabo n her disagreement at all...!!! Before when he stopped Sandhya when bhabo was about to thrown her out... He was doing every possible thing to make bhabo happy again n also he was sooo hurt that he had to go against bhabo...!!!!! But now when ladies were talking about how good beta her is in his shop... He didn't look guilty even then...!!! Suraj's attitude towards bhabo really suddenly changed...!!!

But the thing is bothering me is how he can assume that Sandy will be happy and will agree to study again after all these bhabo drama...!!! He should have this tension that how he is gonna make Sandhya go against bhabo's decision cause now he knows that Sandy promised to bhabo that she will give up her parent's sapna...!!!

Juna n Uma aunty... Agree with you...!!! Without SurYa chemistry the show will loose it's charm soon...!!! 😒
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Superman.

I think it's good that he has changed so much! If I should be honest, I don't think that to be "mommy's little angle" is a good thing.. It leads to depression. That's why I've been mommy's devil since I was 12. And no mom should force their kids to agree with them..

Sambar is participating in serious discussion like this...!!! ðŸ˜² Its more surprising than Suraj's change...!!! What happen to you kiddo??? What did I miss when I was away from IF...!!! 
SwerveBae thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshi_101

Sambar is participating in serious discussion like this...!!!😲 Its more surprising than Suraj's change...!!! What happen to you kiddo??? What did I miss when I was away from IF...!!!

I got married.. I have to be a little serious now 😳
ladyterp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To be honest, I don't know how Sooraj and Sandhya can keep off of each other.  They are both good looking, sweet, and what not.  They can eat each other up, not?