Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
So I've been watching the dpressing yet somewhat entertaining current track of DABH and I'm literally left with very little to comment on. Confused

I mean it is a sad sad situation that SurYa have been thrown into.

I'm actually not liking Sandhya's IPS dreams very much now...as it has been the cause of reducing the ineraction between the leads to nothing more than a sigh and tearful glances...oh and let's not forget a towel handing and "chaliye"...Dead

But I did notice something in Suraj that seems to give me some hope to cling to. Tongue

Did anyone else notice...that a certain change has come over Suraj.  I mean in his attitude towards Bhabo?

I said this the other day in Ami's post that if the image of a perfect son has been shattered in Bhabo's mind...so too has the image of the perfect..."let me put her on a pedestal mother" been shattered in Suraj's mind.

In the past, regardless of who was at fault...you'd see Suraj stop everything, kneel in front of his mother...not eat until she's eaten, i.e. grovel like a domesticated animal...but not this time.  Shocked

He's sad...but not completely broken...He was hurt by his mother's biting words...but chose to speak up for himself and Sandhya's dream...He stole glances at his angry mother...but also went about his daily routine.

I think somewhere Suraj has realized that Bhabo isn't always right.  That someone other than her also matters.  That his mother needs to change...but for that to happen he needs to change first.

Of course I may be wrong and wind up with egg on my face...LOL...but considering the precap...in which Suraj learns about night school I'd say this chora has not yet given up. Approve

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

AlumnussjnpNisha_abiRSKMah99ladyterp-SamiR-Fizaknavyaalex8RaadhnishehjarDeebzfarhana874vish.narenSriB-Ayeshi-UMDUmomo121Juna04SAIBALROUTH-Amli-seelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Change in Suraj?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priya622

Priya622

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

If he  Give ups his Try then this Show gets No Meaning 

A Educated Girl Getting Married to Uneducated Husband  is Mere waste concept Sleepy

He is the Best ever beta of TelevisionLOL , dont forget this is Very Much Deserving Criteria of Suraj LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-Deebzfarhana874Juna04

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Nice post Fatima Ji, I too agree that Suraj had realized that Bhabo's thinking isn't always right and so went about his usual chores. He hasn't given up hope yet and today we might see some convo between SurYa.

I think after Suraj listened the convo of Sandhya-Bhabo, his image of a perfect Bhabo had been changed forever.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shehjarDeebz-SamiR-farhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04ummesulaiman-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Arey vaah Amm-Jaan.Hug.

Dhishkaao! You mentioned my name in your post.Approve. I'm feeling like a celebrity..Dancing Party

I agree with you. I also noticed change behavior in Sooraj but wait a minute.. I noticed it after reading your post..LOL..

I find current track quite hilarious than depressive because lots of bloopers in Rathi mansion.LOL ROFL

Edited by ami_dabh - 14 November 2012 at 6:04am

shehjarDeebz-SamiR-farhana874-Ayeshi-Juna04ummesulaimanSAIBALROUTH

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
wooohooo finally we get to hear from u fatima it seems after ages it had to be something special to get u back to creating posts .so our changed chora did the trickBig smile .welcome back ur deep analytic and humerous posts were really missedBig smile .
comming to our chora so yes he has changed .the way he looked up at bhabo was not like saying i am sorry i hurt u or something it was like why r u doing this ?
he does love her and misses the bonding they had but he has come a long way and isnt even hestitating to go ahead and get sandy admitted against bhabos wishes .way to go surajStar

Deebz-SamiR--Ayeshi-farhana874Juna04ummesulaimanSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Fatima Welcome back and Your post was very much needed and yes I had also noticed this change in Suraj and I had also mentioned it is one of the posts where I rated the epi as average that the only thing I had liked in that epi was that Suraj did not have a look of guilt or remorse when he looked at Bhabho during Bhabho's tirade after she found out that Suraj had come to Pushkar for Sandy's admission.

Yes you have elaborated and described the changes in Suraj very accurately.  He still loves and respects his mother but like you said he is now more confident and is convinced that he has a bigger responsibility of making his wife's dream come true.

His determination and focus on his mission is making his look at his mother with her failings as well. 

I always thought Suraj is a man of great strength and character as even when he was supporting his wife from the beginning he always did so respectfully even when he was going against bhabho's wishes.
He is doing the same now but the difference here is that he is hurt but not broken as you say because he feels and knows that he is doing the right thing and with bhabho's aggressive stand he will have to be tough.
The real test would be once Bhabho finds out abt the night school studies...  but I feel that there is going to be lots of new dramas ahead as Bhabho will create a lot of hurdles and obstacles along the way for Suraj and Sandy and for this Suraj will have to be like a rock.

Fatima I really liked and agree with your post and Shehjar your post also says it all.Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-shehjarDeebzfarhana874-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTHummesulaiman

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Eggs!!! Nah...only rose petal for you!
Glad to see your post after ages Fatima'ji!

Cent percent agree with you!
Sooraj's expressions said it all!
But I really want Bhabo to know that now Sooraj knows what she did with Sandhya, how she emotionally, forcefully blackmailed her...How Bhabo has broken his trust!
Then I want to see how Bhabo looks straight to Sooraj's eyes! How she lectures on Mother-Son trust n love!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ah99LovePraja-SamiR-Deebz-Ayeshi-Juna04ummesulaiman

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I think it's good that he has changed so much! If I should be honest, I don't think that to be "mommy's little angle" is a good thing.. It leads to depression. That's why I've been mommy's devil since I was 12. And no mom should force their kids to agree with them..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Deebz-SamiR--Ayeshi-Juna04ummesulaiman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top